• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always was confused about the + thing, How powerful did you need be in order to have that?

Therefir said:
I always was confused about the + thing, How powerful did you need be in order to have that?
You need to be in the upper half of that tier in order to qualify for a +

Edit. This also means that Batman's battle with the Winter Soldier will also have to be removed since he's physically similar to Cap.

It is actually greater than the mean of the low and high end of a particular tier to get the "+" indication.

@Saikou that match was only won by KO, so her regen doesn't have much of a factor here when she's knocked out.

Fllflourine said:
It is actually greater than the mean of the low and high end of a particular tier to get the "+" indication.
The battles I pointed out still need to be removed. The AP gap is still too high and Batman gets pasted by both of them.

I also don't agree with removing Hong Meiling vs Garnet.

Regenerationn while good, still doesn't stop Garnet from K.O China

The whole debate was spotty anyway. Some claim it's stomp, some otherwise.

Either way we also have to check the other touhou battles that need removing whether they won or lost.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1106434

This was outdated before it was made, I am a lazy individual and have not given Estark the changes agreed in this thread

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/874709

Furthermore, I am going to upgrade all DQIV-V characters to 2-C as The Goddess actually made multiple universes. Estark is included in this, given he uses her as a power-source and has exceeded her in power. Plus, I have not included a lot of the hax he has.

Bill Cipher's regen has been downgraded significantly.

As such, Thanos, Rick Sanchez etc. are both outdated as they're the main reasons Bill won both fights. His loss to Homura can stay as his regen was unhelpful there anyway.

By this logic 99% of matches are all stomps because an opponent can't get passed the others hax.

You mean using her memory Manipulation before Dante rips her to pieces because of his ridiculous AP gap compared to her? I did, far from a stomp.

Homura only has Memory manip back then while Dante can pretty much one shot her with any attack. The only reason she win is because she operated her attack with a thought while Dante pretty much has to draw his weapon first.

Darksied has his own mind control which Homura has no resistance to it and Multiversal+ AoE, so him defeating Homura still possible.

Don't see why two of those matches are stomp

I could have argue since even tier 7 Homura minscrewed a 2-A, her tier 2 can also mindscrewed people above her tier....But I got no proof of it and Gar would laugh at me for that ridiculous claim

Bill Cipher wins against the likes of Thanos, Rick Sanchez, and the Anti-Monitor should be removed. As Bill has received severe downgrades such as his Regen going from Mid-Godly to Low-Mid, which is pretty much the main reason he won most of those matches.

He even just lost against Asriel Dreemurr, a character he beat before his downgrade.

I'd like to argue against Toshiro Hitsugaya's win against Ryuko Matoi.

I feel as like it is a stomp in Hitsugaya's favor with him being able to with a hand gesture at a distance and also with his sword or from someone touching him when he is matured Bankai form. It nullfies abilities like Ryuko's regen, her functions (I assume obviously this means bodily functions) and with speed equalized and there is literally nothing she'd be able to do to stop or take him before he does this, I presume given what I know about his character he would likely start off with this ability. The ONLY thing I can see if he doesnt start off with it AND she is strong enough to oneshot him with a single move.

Sonic's loss to DBZ Goku should be removed and repalced with DBS Goku

EDIT: Ok, apparently someone replaced Goku's DBZ profile with his disambiguation page in Sonic losses, when it should've been replaced with DBS Goku.

@Aquawaifu How is having an instant win ability a stomp? By that logic, every match involving timestop ability would be a stomp as well. Ryuko can very much one-shot Toshiro.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
@Aquawaifu How is having an instant win ability a stomp? By that logic, every match involving timestop ability would be a stomp as well. Ryuko can very much one-shot Toshiro.

Ryuko can in no way dodge or resist this ability, he can do it from a distance, given his serious nature is likely to start off with it, requires only a hand gesture and it not only freezes her to basically absolute zero it nullifies her functions and abilities. all this and it speed equalized and Ryuko in character is likely to rush forward first to do midrange close quarters combat with her scirssor blades. Seeing her rushing him he is likely going to use the "make fight over" ability.

its a stomp because he does not have to put any work into winning the fight. the moment he uses that ability its over.

Lets say he had timestop instead, due to AP difference he might have to instead put wuite bit of his time into hitting her. given usually most characters have a durability to match their AP so if he had timestop here it wont auto give him a win due to AP to durability gap.

and you can't just generalize time stop by itself without giving proper context.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back