• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gargoyle One said:
2. And the fact that he can't get past his regen.
4. And he can't get past her regen.

Hitsugaya has one move that wins him the fight, it isn't a stomp no matter how you look at it.
what? the move literallly NULLS her regen. so yeah he CAN.

That's what Gargoyle said. He has that one and only move. Negating her regen doesn't mean you stomp.

Ryuko still one-shots. She's 600+ Petatons while Toshiro's only 36 Petatons. I don't see what the problem is for this match.

She doesn't even have many ranged options, and she always rushes the opponent in close-combat in character anyway.

Just because this is decisive doesn't make it a stomp.

I guess we should remove all of Luke Skywalker's wins if that's the case.

So basically its not stomp when gargoyle says that even if Ryuko is fghting someone who at the start of a fight uses a ranged ability that can be activated with a gesture, traps her in ice she CANT break out of ( and YES I KNOW she can break out but Gargoyle's stateemtn was saying even if she couldnt break out its still not a stomp) and it nulls her regen leaving not only unable to move, attack, defend herself or even survive due to regen.

How is completely immobolizing your opponent and taking away a strong ability of their that would let them survive your attacks NOT a sstomp?

I think that's enough spamming. An Admin can check what was discussed about or just look at thread and decide if it's a stomp or not.

wait a minute if she's strong enough to one shot, how is he even going to damage her even if he gets rid of her regen anyway? I just realized that. she breaks out, has no regen and....she oneshots him. How was this a win for him again?

She is around 20 times stronger than him.

Also sorry for spamming but I had to say this last thing here since I literally just realized just how much stronger and durable she is. Now the win just doesnt even make sense for entirely differnt reasons

When she gets her powers nulled along with her regen we can safely say a huge chunk of her physical prowess was taken away

After she breaks out of the ice with her regen nulled,She's not as physically strong prior to when the fight started

Her combat prowess is greatly lowered when Toshiro freezes the scissor blade and slices it

And toshiro's flash freeze ain't a one time thing

She charges again,She gets freezed over and over

is their anything else to talk about? thought were done here

Also saying,Its a stomp since toshiro nulls everything she has is pretty problematic

Might as well ban adult toshiro and kharne from vs threads for having the power to take away a huge portion of haxes

that's what i mean by

"She's not as strong as she was before the fight when she breaks away"

Adult Toshiro's main hax is literally taking away other abilities.if we say its a stomp cause of his one and only hax in that form that pretty much makes it harder for him to get a match in this site

you're argument was its not a stomp since she can still oneshot him...andt hen immediately say his hax makes it so she can no longer one shot him.

I think it's similar to the case of Giorno back then. You either stomp him, or get stomped, or have the means to bypass his ability but it's a good fight. 99% of the fights I see with him are the first two.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
You know I have to ask myself... Is Toshiro's haxx... only capable of taking out the haxx of items?
Not Really

His ability description had "Anything" in it when it comes to functions

the hax had no description saying it was limited

AquaWaifu said:
you're argument was its not a stomp since she can still oneshot him...andt hen immediately say his hax makes it so she can no longer one shot him.
Yes.

if anything "One Shotting" constitutes to a stomp faaar more than a hax that takes away other hax

In that case... Gotta be careful with NLFs on that one considering it didn't even slow down Gerard. Since it seemed to have become overcome by something that can recover from particles.

In that case... Gotta be careful with NLFs on that one considering it didn't even slow down Gerard.
Gerard was a special and weird case

Him surviving that is likely cause of resistance or his status as 'The Heart Of The Soul King"

Hmm,the use we go with is not very Otherworldly and Far Out so not really NLF

Yomi Schwarz said:
AquaWaifu said:
Yes.
if anything "One Shotting" constitutes to a stomp faaar more than a hax that takes away other hax

but you literally just said flash freeeze weakens her. which is it, make up your mind? and if it weakens her then it lessens her chance of being able to break out if its used again.

I don't think it's just as simple as that. He was just... really hard to kill. It was only used once against that sword after all but after that, every use of it failed to make any function cease. Though I don't think he can freeze oxygen particles by themselves or people would be suffocating. Err... science in shonen never mixes. But yeah not so sure.

Fair nuff.

I don't think it's just as simple as that. He was just... really hard to kill. It was only used once against that sword after all but after that, every use of it failed to make any function cease. Err... science in shonen never mixes. But yeah not so sure.
Fair nuff.
yes exactly

Even i wanted more explanation on the fight.

Gerard just had his Deus Ex Machina power resistance moment during the fight

Yomi Schwarz said:
It lessens her to the point that she cant one shot him
Not to the point she cant break out.

its something she cant dodge, cant block, nulls her regen, each time its used makes her weaker, Toshi can use it with a hand gesture, at a distance, his sword and touching him also have the same effect. This win doesnt make sense can an admin knowledgeable on it please look this over and confirm the match once and for all and I'll leave it at that regardless of the otucome.

You cant blame him,thats how he uses it.at this point this is just a complaint on how OP toshiro is not How toshiro stomps

You left it at that before but you pushed further.

Looks like i cant convince you after all

Yomi Schwarz said:
You cant blame him,thats how he uses it.at this point this is just a complaint on how OP toshiro is not How toshiro stomps
You left it at that before but you pushed further.

Looks like i cant convince you after all

back then no one told me it also made her WEAKER

whats the miminum someone has to be to one shot another High 6-A? like 20% or 3 times stronger? something like that.

Yomi Schwarz said:
Indeed,this should be enough
Let's not bother anybody else and just say

"Majority Wins"

I refuse to let that slide when there is potentially a wrong argument being used by said majority.

It is limited to his tier actually. If it is works against High 6-A characters, then it would works on another characters with the same tier, regardless the AP difference. It is debetable if it also works on 5-C for example.

God,this is such a drag.....

What else do you wanna know?We'll be glad to answer it

We basically answered all your questions and you were just reluctant to accept it.

We cant help you if you dont accept a consensus backed up by the majority.

At this rate you just have to convince yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back