• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helios vs Yhwach shouldn't be really removed.

Tiering didn't play a huge role in their fight, as it was mostly focusing on their hax.

I dunno about the Sanae vs Noel

Moreso because that new ability wasn't there when the match was made and tbh...isn't that ability a one time use only? I've been late on Touhou these days so i don't know much about that

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/882426 Guts vs Sayaka is now a stomp due to Sayaka's upgrade

ALRF said:
I dunno about the Sanae vs Noel
Moreso because that new ability wasn't there when the match was made and tbh...isn't that ability a one time use only? I've been late on Touhou these days so i don't know much about that
It was there before but everyone didn't even give it a second look... Even though it's literally an ability that pretty much gives Determination to a Touhou character and even though I spoke about it.

Saying it doesn't count is like saying Subaru from Re:Zero can only respawn once or that the guy from Edge of Tomorrow can only die once and bam it's over. It's a legitimate time loop. It's the ability that allowed the Touhou denizens to stand up against the likes of Junko after all.

https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Ultramarine_Orb_Elixir

So it's pretty unfair to ignore it.

Saitama and Captain Underpants

Captain Underpants winning was basically due to having flight. and Saitama can turn a baseline 5-B into a bloddy splatter.

there is nothing in the thread that got him his win that he anywhere above baseline 5-B

Like seriously, its just flight and he's comical so Saitama won't take him seriosuly, when Saitama has literally "fought" a human with what amount to a car for a head, a bald guy with hard and odd shaped head and a humanoid crab in underwear. Captain Underpants is in no way implied to be strong enough to take out Saitama before he realized how powerful and dangerous CU is to him especially given Saitama has much MUCH better range and arguably better experience.

I argue the win on CU's part is due to very poor reasonings.

@COB

Nope, i just checked the page during their fight by going to their history and it wasn't there .

The power was added after the thread was finished.

So no unfair in ignoring something that wasn't there.

@Aqua

Seems very justified. I agree with you

@ALRF

Issue is the equipment was already placed on the profile. No one seemed to bother to click what where the item leads to and what powers it possess despite me and Jiangshi talking about it in the thread.

Then again that's not the main topic, main topic is that it's an unfair match now

Hey I don't meant to be antsy but can someone remove the match of Saitama vs Captain Underpants from their profiles?

Pyyro vs Tree

Even with speed equalized, tree has absolutely no way to get past Pyro's 9-A dura, and Pyro naturally resists all of the the tree's hax. tl;dr it's a stomp

Someone please remove Simon vs Q

Even not factoring in that Gurren Lagan can't kill him because of Type 8, even factoring in that he still can't kill him because of Low Godly-Mig Godly regen. Simon's probability Manipulation, his best ability, gets hard countered by Qs law Manipulation

Theglassman12 said:
Goku vs Mario should be removed for being a haxstomp. Even with time manipulation banned, Mario still has Possession, Invincibility, Transmutation, Intangibility, and stat debuffing to make sure that Goku has no way of winning.
Bumping this.

I am skeptical of Batman(DCEU) VS Captain America(MCU) For being a big AP stomp in Cap's favor.

Batman seems to be fairly close to baseline Wall level. While Cap is Wall Level+. The diffirence in energy output there is pretty big. Bats has nothing that can even this out. His superior skill and experience is irrelevant, and his gadgets would be of no help either.

That is not near remotly a stomp.

The difference between Wall level and Wall level+ is almost molecular in size.

The difference between baseline wall level and wall level+ is at least 2092 times.

Newendigo said:
That is not near remotly a stomp.
Wrong. The diffirence between Wall level and Wall level+ is 4184 times. Batman is close to Baseline iirc. And Cap's AP is like 1 megajoule? Wall level maxes out at 20. So yeah, the diffirence is pretty damn large dude. AP stomp it is.

Newendigo said:
...No. No it's not.

Baseline Wall level is 5 kilojoules. Wall Level+ starts at around 21 megajoules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back