• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
This thread is created for the purpose of removing outdated or stomp versus threads from profiles that are administrator-protected.

Here are the regulations that need to be followed:

• Kindly post links to the threads, along with the characters involved in the thread.
  • Provide reasons as to why you think it is a stomp match or if it doesn't follow our Versus Thread Rules.
  • Do not request a versus thread to be removed just because it's under your favorite character/verse profile.
  • Keep in mind that just because a match is decisive, or even has a unanimous vote, does not automatically make it stomp.
  • Remain patient regarding responses. Do not disturb other members with requests to look into this thread.
  • Do not derail the thread with off-topic posts. Persistent derailing, will likely result in a warning or perhaps even a block, depending upon the severity of the derailment.
  • Argument involving a versus thread to be removed that you don't agree with is allowed. Just be sensible about it.
The following on their own do not automatically mean a match is a stomp.

• Being a decisive match doesn't make it a stomp.
  • Having a small array of hax isn't a stomp.
  • Having one hax to the opponent's none, or one hax being the deciding factor doesn't make it a stomp.
NOTE TO ALL STAFF: Please read through as much of a thread as you can before removing it. This will lessen the amount of people attempting to abuse this thread simply to remove losses from their favorite characters.

@Knight + The gap between 7-A and High 7-A is not that hight to one-shot other opponents (Useless, one of thus can casual oneshot multiple High/7-A characters).

Actually, the Gap to One Shot is pretty Damn High.

Ira Gamagori can one shot 6 Life Fibers at once with a single attack, Previously a single Life Fiber can one shot his Baseline form.

I agree with removing the match, if Akame vs Saber was considered outdated, that is too.

That is why I said, if one character can easily one-shot other of his/her Tier, then he could one-shot.... Someone of the same Tier, if this opponent is not even more casual.

I was also refering that, in term tons, joules and calc stuff, the gap is not that high.

That didn't make any sense, and completely contradicts what you just said and doesn't even make sense if that's really what you mean? Like, if this is really what you mean, I don't see how that's relevant.

Honestly? Most old Sans matches should be redone or removed completely since most of them basically said "KR oneshots" and this has since been revised.

I don't wanna be that guy who requests a removed matchup for characters he likes, but is Mewtwo vs Fiamma and Doom still accurate? I don't think they're stomps, but Mewtwo got a massive array of haxes since those matches concluded. I was asked to remove Dante vs Mewtwo for similar reasons.

Oh cool, mewtwo got new haxes? Like what?

I doubt it changes anything though

I dont know about Doom at all

Hey, we're all guilty of that.

Anyway, it depends on if those had can change the outcome, Dante win was removed because his time hax the main reason he won he fight, was rendered null by Mewt's Time resistance

What were the reasons Mewtwo lost this fights and are they still valid? If not, remove at will.

Bumping this up again

She is also resistant to his attacks via mystery and is pretty much better in every conceivable way

Minecraftlover67 said:
Remove Steve vs Doom Slayer
Everyone is using 1.8.9 Steve and not the Present Steve, and it is a stomp for Doom Slayer
No. I'm pretty sure It was established in that thread that it was a decisive win for Doom. Mods should re-Add this match. Nothing was wrong with it. There is nothing really notable about present Steve and the outcome wouldn't have changed.

You only requested for it to be removed because you personally disliked the outcome.

Sam has also regenerated from some insane damage. I think he's pulled himself together from being cut apart, blown to pieces, shot full of holes, flattened into a thin sheet.

Matthew Schroeder said:
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/807971Remove Superman vs Zero. The main argument that Zero wins relates to his Time Stop abilities, but I've since found multiple instances of Superman resisting Time-Stop / Time Manipulation (You can see in his profile)
I was still blocked then, but it wasn't just that, from what I'm reading, or even close to that.

Other things they pointed out where that Zero has greater versatility than Superman, superior regen/healing (see Copy X's profile, Superman iirc has like mid-low regen), resistance against all of Superman's hax (and while it goes both ways for the most part, Zero's absolute zero is something Superman can't resist, even if he can get out of it via heat vision, given Zero time to say, shoot, stab or just punch the guy) could hit Superman if he was phasing (he's hit intangible people before), could multiply himself, had flight like Superman, etc. Superman may resist most of Zero's powers, but that doesn't change that they will cause him injury even if the hax effects of them don't come into play, and he has a versatility advantage either way, and his learning system gives him a solid adapting ability in the long run. They also brought up Zero's attack reflection, another power Supes lacks. The biggest trump card Supes really had was his heat vision, which Zero probably resists anyway given how far he is above sun-heat level robot masters even just in the first game he appears in. Supes had some advantages, but Zero has several more that gave him the win there, not just his time manipulation, which I agree would be a nonissue for Supes

It wasn't the main argument, at all. It was just a side-argument between FateAlbane and Grudgeman.

Goku vs Mario should be removed for being a haxstomp. Even with time manipulation banned, Mario still has Possession, Invincibility, Transmutation, Intangibility, and stat debuffing to make sure that Goku has no way of winning.

Astolfo vs Esdeath should be removed

The main reasoning for Astolfo winning was due to magic resistance negating Time Stop.

Apparently, Time Stop falls under the realm of true magic of the Age of Gods and doesn't actually do anything to prevent Time Stop....

As such Astolfo being able to negate the move that could turn things around for Esdeath.

Theglassman12 said:
Goku vs Mario should be removed for being a haxstomp. Even with time manipulation banned, Mario still has Possession, Invincibility, Transmutation, Intangibility, and stat debuffing to make sure that Goku has no way of winning.
Totally agree, and what's the point of using goku from cell saga? is just weaker than buu saga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back