• If you appreciate the VS Battles wiki, and can afford it, please make a donation to help keep our forum running, so we can continue to work hard to improve on the reliability of our wiki profile pages. If you want to be anonymous, don't enter your real name when you donate.

Please click here if you are willing to help out.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 And those are both OOC, and as I said Tails has stonewall dura, hus own attacks won't harm him

2 No it wouldn't, at all, the Avengers could do it so could Tails, no u is not a argument

Theuser789 said:
1 And those are both OOC, and as I said Tails has stonewall dura, hus own attacks won't harm him
2 No it wouldn't, at all, the Avengers could do it so could Tails, no u is not a argument
1. Both OOC even though I just gave examples of everything I said. Also, his dura is just Planet Level+, just like his AP (So his own attacks would harm him)

2. Yeah, they took it off because they ganged up on him and it was hard to even use the gauntlet since he was getting hit and attacked as well as all of them trying to go for the glovr from all directions

Here it's just Tails VS Chinos and both are 75 meters away. if he tries to fly up, Thanos has multiple ways to beat him up before he gets close

And they have both beeb disproven as OOC, you never gave examples of Thanos using the space stone that way and the reality "turn immediately into bubbles" was debunked, and this was Super Tails, not base

Tails can literaly do all that with his Flickies and robots, easily so

No, he doesn't, only using the reality stone in a ooc way would be enough

Theuser789 said:
And they have both beeb disproven as OOC, you never gave examples of Thanos using the space stone that way and the reality "turn immediately into bubbles" was debunked, and this was Super Tails, not base
3 Tails can literaly do all that with his Flickies and robots, easily so

No, he doesn't, only using the reality stone in a ooc way would be enough
1. OOC even though I gave examples of everything, Turning into Bubbles, nulling attacks, turning the attacks into other things.

2. Same durability, 4-A AP and 4-A dura

3. And if a blast wouldn't work, thanos would use something else, he isn't dumb. if a blast wouldn't work, he would use the other actual hax

Yeah, still OOC, he only turned people into bubbles once out of several fights, and the rest doesn't really matter

There was literaly a revision removing invulnerability and adding the stonewall dura, actualy read his dura description, or Sonic's

Sure, but we can say the same to Tails, he has several win-cons vs one ooc one

Iirc Thanos had the AP advantage with the power Stone in that match, which was one of the reasons he won, which obviously not true anymore

Theuser789 said:
Yeah, still OOC, he only turned people into bubbles once out of several fights, and the rest doesn't really matter
There was literaly a revision removing invulnerability and adding the stonewall dura, actualy read his dura description, or Sonic's

Sure, but we can say the same to Tails, he has several win-cons vs one ooc one

Iirc Thanos had the AP advantage with the power Stone in that match, which was one of the reasons he won, which obviously not true anymore
1. Literally the other fight he barely even had a chance and was prevented for half of the time to even use his hax, and even then he used some stuff that would help him win such as nulling any attack from tails that comes his ways (He also has shown fusionism, which tails doesn't resist, so we got another wincon)

2. This isn't Sonic

3. Hitting him is far harder said than done with the defensive ways that Barney can do, if he gets close, and if a blast fails, he would use another one of his hax

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
1. Literally the other fight he barely even had a chance and was prevented for half of the time to even use his hax, and even then he used some stuff that would help him win such as nulling any attack from tails that comes his ways (He also has shown fusionism, which tails doesn't resist, so we got another wincon)
Tails has more than enough time to make plenty of machines to overwhelm Thaos with, He also have wisps and flickies (the latters attack on their own and are in a super state themselves)

Gilad Hyperstar said:
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Tails has more than enough time to make plenty of machines to overwhelm Thaos with, He also have wisps and flickies (the latters attack on their own and are in a super state themselves)
He should be able to null the attacks or change them

Sure that wouldn't be able to harm tails, BUT it wouldn't be able to kill thanos 1st thing

Even in the "fight" he turned people into bubbles he didn't only turned Mantis and Drax into it only, don't make me repeat myself, and that's a horrible excuse, he had many chances to turn everyone into bubbles the moment he used he used the gauntlet any time, and if you are conceding a bunch of tier 7 with less hax then Tails can stop him from using the gauntlet then so can Tails with a week of prep time, and nulling every attack is still ooc, he didn't do that against anyone in the entire movie, and Tails fought Metal Sonic who also had fusionism, and won

Buddy, Tails is 4-A, no defensive barrier is protecting him from that, and Tails can just use Ring time to turn him into a ring the moment the fight starts because of prep

We are clutering the thread, point is the thread linked rn is outdated and thus should be removed and already is removed in one of the profiles, if you think Thanos still wins remake it rn, because that doesn't change the thread to be removed

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Zark2099 said:
Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) recently got an ability to absorb bioelectricity from people's minds added, resulting in a dura neg which wasn't previously accounted for in matches.

As such, the current matches listed on her profile should be removed.
This doesn't affect her fight with Boros, so that can likely stay

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Sysop
This point looks fine so I removed the match.

This doesn't affect her fight with Boros, so that can likely stay

This point seems fine; I removed the all matches beside the Boros's match.

Buttersamuri said:
Connie fight removal time

Connie vs Hercule
Pretty sure this is actually a stomp after the SU upgrades, as before Hercule's only win-con (That I recall) was throwing Connie out of the arena with his superior LS (As the fight took place in a tournament with tournament rules) But now that Connie's LS is being upgraded to Class 50 he can't do that anymore

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Thread Moderator

You removed the Boros fight when I said it didn't affect it

The_Impress

VS Battles
Retired
I removed it since I further updated the profile by applying a CRT, so I presumed that the prior match would've been unfair

Its been awhile and I think its about time, someone address this, but the Alien X vs Asriel matchup now should be removed until its been remade. Apparently a while ago, all of undertale's Soul Manipulation got downgraded and it doesn't physically affect the opponent's soul and that was how Asriel won, so it should be removed for now.

Mundus (Devil May Cry) vs Xehanort needs to be removed.

The match was made back in December, and since then Xehanort has lost lots of powers and abilities from his profile which were responsible for him winning in the first place. Another main justification for Xehanort's victory was "Mid-Godly makes you immune to mindhax" which hasn't been accepted from what I understand.

Giorno Giovanna vs Monika also needs to be removed.

The match was made back in 2018, during a time Acausality was defined much differently and wasn't quite as refined as it is today. Theres also the fact that Monika has Nonexistent Physiology, making the match a stomp as Giorno has no way to effect nonexistents.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Apparently we had a thread over it. Several staff agreed to it too. If someone could link it that would be great.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
I know for a fact it exists. I asked a question (what about characters with Mid-Godly who have been mindhaxed in their own verse) but I never got an answer.

I'll try and find it, hold on.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Yeah, I can't find. Wherever that thread went, it got buried deep. Regardless, I don't believe it was ever integrated fully, so delete.

this thread between Sally Acor and Bill Cipher needs to be removed since Sally had the Swords of Acorns, who according to the arguments passively powernulls and drains Bill. Bill has no wincon if he gets immediately drained and powernulled

There's also this thread between Bill Cipher and Skeletor where Skeletor literally uses thought based EE on Bill with his sword. This also needs to be removed since Bill have no wincons if he immediately gets erased by the sword

There's also this thread between Lucy and Bill is also a stomp for Lucy as Bill's arguments for winning are extremely OOC for him and he gets immediately absorbed and / or mindhaxed

All profiles aside from Lucy's profile are locked

The second match was already removed from Skeletor's profile

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Sysop
Calculation Group
Human Resources
The Simurgh vs Mob

because of course the logical thing to do with the verse that barely concludes matches is to remove one of the few ones on the profile

Mob's win condition here was contingent on the Simurgh just leaving after a while of taking too much damage. However, there are some problems with this.

• Running away isn't actually allowed, under current rules apparently. I plan to contest this post forum move, but this isn't the only issue
  • The bigger issue is that Endbringer retreats are more conditional than that. They only really leave when they win, they're winning too much (Simurgh is ultimately trying to preserve humanity, and has forced the other ones to leave when they were doing too well), or someone that can actually kill them forces them away (I.E. Scion (Worm) or Eidolon (Worm). It's noted that nobody else can ever actually manage to force them to retreat, but they also planned out their attacks so they'd never have to deal with String Theory (Worm) tech). Mob doesn't fall in to any of these categories, and Simurgh will know he can't actually destroy her core.
  • Simurgh has been pretty willing to take a lot of damage and still stay in the fight. She was still trying to do shit to Scion after he killed Leviathan and her decoy, and even recently got torn in half by use of Rain's power and she flew off and immediately started trying to attack Titans. The healing also seems much faster than it used to be as of Ward, with Simurgh being decidedly not bisected anymore when she was caught up to by Defiant slightly after the battle at the Cauldron base.
  • Simurgh's mind control is apparently absurd now, given that she would be able to control all of humanity across all the earths for billions of years until more Entities show up if her plan was to work.
So yeah, rip one of the only concluded worm matches

Leo Regulus vs. Dark Schneider

Regulus' profile is locked.

Several reasons:

1. The match seems to have been removed from Schneider's profile some time ago, I'm assuming due to Schneider's profile being changed or updated.

2. Another reason is, I believe that the match is quite outdated as it was done in 2016 and there have been mutilpe changes to both profiles.

3. The reasoning why Regulus won doesn't seem to make sense. The match is for 3-A version but Leo is only 3-A with a very specific attack and is otherwise 3-B. The thread seems to be operating under the logic that Regulus is 3-A in all regards. It's very likely that Dark can kill him with simple physical blows. This backups my previous points.

4. Even if he were to copy Dark's techniques, like it's said in thread, it wouldn't do much due to how Dark's Dispel Bound works. The technique is more effective the weaker the opponent. This means that most of Regulus' hax goes out the window and he's inferior in every other regard. Worse yet, Regulus' ability to adapt to attacks doesn't stop Dark from just punching his head off.

In conclusion, things surrounding the thread are fishy and don't match up to what's currently on their profiles. Based off of that and flaws in the logic, I believe that the thread is seriously out of date.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
If Sonic can potentially one shot before that then that adds a new factor into the match.

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Sysop
Calculation Group
Human Resources
Removed the dave thread

Lollipop The King said:
Rose of Ragnarok said:
Silver vs Rosalina should be removed. Rosalina's profile was updated and her durability is now 4-A
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3526440
Both of them were 4-A, why does it need to go? Durability isn't an issue, cause Silver also has 4-A AP and Striking Strength.
Because Rosalina had High 4-C dura, Silver could've easily one-shotted her. Now that her dura is 4-A, Silver can't even come close to one-shotting.

Rose of Ragnarok said:
Lollipop The King said:
Rose of Ragnarok said:
Silver vs Rosalina should be removed. Rosalina's profile was updated and her durability is now 4-A
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3526440
Both of them were 4-A, why does it need to go? Durability isn't an issue, cause Silver also has 4-A AP and Striking Strength.
Because Rosalina had High 4-C dura, Silver could've easily one-shotted her. Now that her dura is 4-A, Silver can't even come close to one-shotting.
Ah, I see.

Ok now, while I thought this was at 1st fair, I realized that this is unfair as hell:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/4151125

1. Gumball scales to baseline starry sky, Mario scales to 15x Starry Sky, not even his summons can harm him, let alone a 9-A like gumball. Speaking of which, Mario can oneshot all of his opponents in one swoop along with the million ways he can do so with his hax alone

2. Mario has passive damage reduction, damage transferal/attack reflection, Mid Regen, healing, and many passive ressurection's. let along with being 15x durable, Gumball/summons can't properly harm him let alone the AP/Dura gap as shown above

3. Mario can come back from BFR easily and resists almost all of Gumball's good hax he knows to do and has ways to deal with others

4. The only thing Gumball can do to win is try to write on the notebook while Mario watches and not doing anything. Problem is the probability of this happening is so low that it can't even be counted as a wincon

In the end, Mario curbstomps

Vegeta vs. Vergil

Vegeta's profile is locked.

Really, after reading through the thread and doing some research into DMC, this is what I've concluded:

1. Vergil and Vegeta seem comparable in AP. That's nice until we get to the rest of the reasoning.

2. Sin Devil Trigger is so powerful, that with it would allow Vergil to oneshot his base self. Which means he could oneshot Vegeta.

3. Devil Trigger also gives Vergil access to passive Fear Hax that can either induce insanity, utterly paralyze him and bypasses resistance to Fear Hax.

4. Vergil's attacks with Yamato ignore durability, both at close and at range. The range attacks also, appararently have no travel time.

So, yeah. Vergil kind of hax stomps Vegeta because he can kill him with even casual attacks up close or at range and the moment he goes Devil Trigger his Fear Hax will drop Vegeta like a sack of potatoes. Even if it didn't Vergil is so powerful in that state that he would crush Vegeta with AP alone. Vergil also has access to better regen, meaning he would outlast Vegeta in fight with regular blows.

It all just seems very lopesided to me.

The first point is more accurate technically, though her revisions haven't really changed much, but that has more ground to stand on.

The second point, by that logic. Like every spiderman fight where the opponent doesn't have an answer to spider sense and webs should also be removed. Like Go said. Homer vs Spiderman is one.

Guys, the regen is for his astral state.

He has to actually enter that state for the regen to be applicable (this is thought-based but not an opening move most of the time). Though I suppose that Mob should have Type 7 immortality from this and that could affect a lot but his wins and losses are still mostly accurate as of now.

......Mob is cursed honestly. Fine, I suppose the matches can be removed. Thanks for reminding me to add his Type 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.