• An important announcement about how to solve problems with your discussion thread notifications, and other important issues.

Please click here for further information.
  • Important information regarding the linking of images from Fandom wikis.

• Important information regarding upcoming advertisements in this forum.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freddy Fazbear vs. Glass Joe

So Glass Joe is about four or five times stronger, has so much more lifting strength, experience, and intelligence that there's no way in hell Freddy has a chance of winning like...at all. He has no single advantage besides arguably type 2 but it's not going to help him if he can't grab or hurt Joe in any meaningful way.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3017362#96

Larry scales to over a megajoule because of door busting meaning he oneshots like crazy. And he has something which openly exploits Freddy's weakness, higher lifting strength, the works. Should both be remove from Freddy Fazbear's profile as well as Larry Daley's and Glass Joe's

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Yeah, I checked the thread. The match was made before the Stomp page revision. I am certain the match is a stomp with the current Stomp Thread definition so I removed it.

This is wrong

Accelerator has a 30 minute time limit post headshot and he needs to touch to activate his vectors.

That said. Accelerator vs Gilgamesh (Fate Series) needs to be removed as Gil can't beat his vectors and this form has no time limit.

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Sysop
Schnee One, doesn't this mean the match was stil wrong and should still have been remove since most of the reasonings for the Accelerator's were that he can control vectors without touch?

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
No because there was still reasoning that he can win by simply touching Four before his time limit runs out

Which Is completely correct, as he has 30 minutes to do so.

The match is still a stomp I think, but the reasoning for it being removed is wrong

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Sysop
I see, my bad there. Ok, fair point.

I agree with your reasonings so I removed the Gilgamesh's fight.

Nanazana said:
As Weekly pointed out 682 and Isaac should be removed. Article Canon 682's adaptive abilities are not good enough to stand a chance and his regen is very slow. Isaac much higher AP, a lot of hax 682 doesn't resist and according to thread itself, he does passive damage
Isaac vs 682 should be removed Weekly and Moritzwa agreed too I guess

Jackythejack said:
Freddy Fazbear vs. Glass Joe
So Glass Joe is about four or five times stronger, has so much more lifting strength, experience, and intelligence that there's no way in hell Freddy has a chance of winning like...at all. He has no single advantage besides arguably type 2 but it's not going to help him if he can't grab or hurt Joe in any meaningful way.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3017362#96

Larry scales to over a megajoule because of door busting meaning he oneshots like crazy. And he has something which openly exploits Freddy's weakness, higher lifting strength, the works. Should both be remove from Freddy Fazbear's profile as well as Larry Daley's and Glass Joe's

Let me pile on more to this real quick with my opinions.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/4029518

Glass Joe vs The Hulk. Stomp for Joe. He has more AP and dura, he's smarter, more skilled according the Punch-Out!! supporters, more lifting strength and I think maybe more stamina. The Hulk doesn't have a way of winning. If you can actually think of one please inform me.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/4085198

Glass Joe vs. LEGO Jar Jar Binks. The AP and dura is more comparable, but Joe is leagues smarter, a bit more powerful and durable, has a ton of more lifting strength, more actual experience, more actual skill, and knows how to actually fight. Again if you can think of a way jar jar can win feel free to tell me

Yea. You can't use skill logic to remove these fights and then Lol no it in any thread it becomes useful for Joe winning,

My other points still stand. And let's be real, he's more skilled than Jarjar. You can't point out one point and pretend my argument doesn't exist

Not reason for removing it. Especially considering they are physically the same ball park. Can't use that alone to remove that fight else rio fights like Batman vs Homer or basically any fight where skill won the day

Oh come on that's not my only reason to remove these fights and you know it. Hulk gets severely outclassed and so is Jarjar. Only thing similar is the physicality and that's literally it. You're focusing solely on one point

let's see

AP and durability. Doesn't work since same league

Skill. Doesn't work considering how much you try and push down Joes skill yet try and use it as a meant to get fights removed because he is too skilerX

LS isn't enough on its own. Neither is experience

He's still comparable to skilled boxers. He's just not world championship level.

You're forgetting intelligence as well. Joe has every advantage in both fights. But we can forget the jar jar fight if you're so hellbent

Jackythejack said:
Let me pile on more to this real quick with my opinions.
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/4029518

Glass Joe vs The Hulk. Stomp for Joe. He has more AP and dura, he's smarter, more skilled according the Punch-Out!! supporters, more lifting strength and I think maybe more stamina. The Hulk doesn't have a way of winning. If you can actually think of one please inform me.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/4085198

Glass Joe vs. LEGO Jar Jar Binks. The AP and dura is more comparable, but Joe is leagues smarter, a bit more powerful and durable, has a ton of more lifting strength, more actual experience, more actual skill, and knows how to actually fight. Again if you can think of a way jar jar can win feel free to tell me
Neither are not stomp worthy tho, just having stats a bit lower than your opponent doesn't mean you'll always lose, both Hulk and Jar Jar have decent chances to beat Joe

Which he wouldn't really be able to do because Glass holds an AP advantage and is generally more skilled, but whatever I guess.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
This argument really doesn't hold much weight because if you say "He can't do this because the other has an advantage" then every fight ever is a stomp

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Sysop
Unless there is a caveat which I believe there is none for Johnny, whether with immortality or not, Regenerationn that is high enough should countered/enable healing from poisons and diseases; Johnny's Mid-High Regenerationn should be enough to deal with Poison Ivy's poisons. So, Johnny looks to stomp here since Johnny should resists everything else from Poison Ivy, to me.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Poison Ivy's poisons are enough to make someone fall asleep or cause a person an incredibly amount of pain and nerve damage

Regen doesn't stop any of this, just makes it so he can't be killed, however incap works perfectly fine

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Sysop
I know some high-level Regenerationn can heal from nerve damage. I will say if her poison can incapacitate via sleep, for instance, I would be fine the match; I will say Poison Ivy's profile don't really highlight this point though but it I guess the profile could be outdated.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
High Level Regenerationn doesn't heal from you being in literally so much pain you pass out

Also, Johnny got KOd by his regen feat.

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Sysop
Schnee One said:
High Level Regenerationn doesn't heal from you being in literally so much pain you pass out
Also, Johnny got KOd by his regen feat.
Ok, I see. If he got KO by his regen feat (should probably be added as a weakness), I think the match would be fine. Thanks for the inputs, Schnee One.

Nanazana said:
As Weekly pointed out 682 and Isaac should be removed. Article Canon 682's adaptive abilities are not good enough to stand a chance and his regen is very slow. Isaac much higher AP, a lot of hax 682 doesn't resist and according to thread itself, he does passive damage
Isaac vs 682 should be removed please, Weekly and Moritzwa agreed too I guess

Isn't Thanos vs Sanguinius kind of a stomp? Sanguinius resists everything he does, has a crazy AP advantage (3.5 GigaFOE vs 300-something KiloFOE to 1 MegaFOE), and he massively outskills.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3933931

Chelshia vs Izuku Midoriya is outdated and also a bit incorrect. This was before Deku was broken up into separate, more useful keys first of all. This was also before we figured out he can't use blackwhip or air pressure in the percentage used for the fight. Not only that, but Chel has also gotten a considerably AP upgrade and is stronger now. I personally feel like it's outdated and should be removed.

Fight is still outdated with ap values and though it wasn't the main argument it was a factor in the fight, and Chel has gone through a couple revisions since then.

Jackythejack said:
All of the Goomba's matches should be removed because none of them can bypass mid regen
Not sure about the first two, but Saitama's match was redone after the Goomba got its regen (And it was still deemed that he would win), and Connie could win by just hacking it to bits (And was done while the Goomba had regen)

...I don't think that's gonna work, though? Goomba is a lot stronger than I think both of those, and I don't know how Saitama can bypass mid regen

Saitama is 4.?? Megajoules, and Connie is 3.4 Megajoules it's not actually that much stronger (And Saitama was by yeeting it away/outlasting)

Goomba only held a 2.5x advatage on Connie, and she outsmarts and outskills it by a massive margin so she could just keep hacking it into pieces, dunno about the others though.

And the Goomba is 8.4 megajoules. Saitama can't reduce the Goomba to a bunch of different pieces and I find it questionable is Connie could do that before the regen takes place

Ah yes

Hacking things into pieces.

How about you try that in a reasonable timeframe on someone, I'm sure it'll definitely take you more than a few seconds which is the Goomba's regen speed.

Outlasting it due to its low stamina would be (This doesn't even matter though, they're getting removed either way due the Goomba's soon-upgrade)

Again, I'm planning to revise the Goomba since he's missing a couple of stuff and will soon become 8-C. He's actually experienced in fighting hoards of other enemies with varying attacks.

His page is like way outdated. The intelligence specifically too is pretty bad, as they get way way smarter later games. That's like game 1 intelligence

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Sysop
The reasonings for removal are fine so I will removed the match.

Yeah, the match is a speed stomp now so I will removed the match.

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Sysop
Larry is over a megajoule so he's like ten times stronger and one shots

Where is the calculation or scaling that show Larry is over a megajoule because I could not find it?

A little birdy known as moritzva told me you can remove matches that are too repetitive or similar soooo

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3544371

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3640742

These two matches are the same as this match

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3318874

John, Arthur and the Lone Wanderer all have abilities that are or are very similar to Deadeye, with John just also straight up having Deadeye, which is why frank lost to Arthur in the first place, and the Lone Wanderer has Deadeye but a better version of it. And these are all in character to use right off the bat meaning frank can't win these matches anyways so-

So basically because the two matches are too repetetive, Frank's matches against John Marston and Lone Wanderer should be removed.

The_Impress

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Lone Wanderer one may stay due to being a different franchise IMO with different mechanics, but John Marston one should be removed on the principle of being essentially indistinguishable from their mechanics.

Nanazana said:
Remove Isaac vs 682 please. It's a stomp and Weekly & Moritzva agreed as well.

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Sysop
The arguments look fair so I removed the match. An info, if other staff members agree and the affected profile(s) are unlocked, you can removed the match by yourself, Nanazana.

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) vs. Nova (Richard Rider)

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)

Nova (Richard Rider)

Reasons:

1. Nova went through some changes awhile back. As such, the scaling that is used in the thread is outdated. People claimed that Nova scales to a 257 Kilofoe feat. However, he now scales closer to Post-Annihilation Silver Surfer, who is heads and shoulders above Thanos, who utterly stomps people who scales over 389 Kilofoe.

2. People also reasoned that GL was more intelligent, but didn't give any examples or reasoning. I mean, they're both decorated superheroes and Rider is noted to very good with his abilities in combat situations. Not too mention, Rider has the Worldmind, an alien supercomputer who constantly analyzes situations and whom Rider coordinates with to pull of plans.

Overall, some of the reasoning is outdated while the other is shallow. I mean, some of it was literally that Jordan seemed more impressive.

The_Impress

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) recently got an ability to absorb bioelectricity from people's minds added, resulting in a dura neg which wasn't previously accounted for in matches.

As such, the current matches listed on her profile should be removed.

Yes but the fight completely ignored what Tails can do with prep and treated Thanos as the has the full gaungelt despite him not having all the stones in this match

Even with that, the match still ignored what Tails can do with a week of prep, as the match treated Tails like he have no prep time at all

Would he do it immediately? When fighting the Avengers he didn't turned them into bubbles despite having the reality stone, and also, Tails can put Timers on the machines so that they'll attack Thanos the moment he arrives to the battlefield. Also Tails have wisps to help him win, and he can also set 5-A bombs to kill Thanos the moment he arrives and so much more

Theglassman12

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
You do know that entire fight they were actively trying to stop him from using the gauntlet right?

Schnee One said:
Why are you acting as if preparation time gives knowledge of the opponent?
He doesn't need knowledge in order to set some 5-A bombs on Thanos and kill him regardless of Tails knowing him or not. Also he can set Timers on the machines to attack Thanos the moment he arrives. But Tails doesn't need knowledge to prepare all of this since he can do the same against anyone

Theglassman12 said:
You do know that entire fight they were actively trying to stop him from using the gauntlet right?
I'm talking about the battle in Infinity War, not Endgame. That was before he got all the stones

Theglassman12

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
@Gilad yes....... that's the fight I was talking about. They all were preventing him from using the gauntlet in the entire fight.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
He also used the reality stone on titan as well, just to bring that up
Yeah, to turn things into Birds, not the avengers into Bubbles or anything. Thanos very rarily used the reality stone on people. He would much rather use the power stone on them

If the avengers can prevent him from closing his fist so can Tails as well, especialy with class Z lifting strengh and a week of prep

Also Thanos did not start the fight by turning everyone into bubbles, and again, if they can make plans against Thanos so could Tails

hell, the match is not even on Tails's profile

Gilad Hyperstar said:
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
He also used the reality stone on titan as well, just to bring that up
Yeah, to turn things into Birds, not the avengers into Bubbles or anything. Thanos very rarily used the reality stone on people. He would much rather use the power stone on them
Or to redirect attacks at them, AND you STILL forgot that one scene in which he spammed the reality stone.

You can't say it's not in character

He only used the reality Stone once right after he got it to turn people into bubbles and all, and even then he only used on some people, not even all of them

All Tails has to do is what the Avengers canonicaly did, because anything could kill him

I agree with Gilad about the match being removed, it's outdated, Thanos turning Tails immediately to bubbles is OOC and prep was ignored, and Thanos was treated as if he had the full gauntlet, when he didn't

Theuser789 said:
He only used the reality Stone once right after he got it to turn people into bubbles and all, and even then he only used on some people, not even all of them
All Tails has to do is what the Avengers canonicaly did, because anything could kill him

I agree with Gilad about the match being removed, it's outdated, Thanos turning Tails immediately to bubbles is OOC and prep was ignored
And to turn people into wood and noodles, to remove the equipment, to redirect attacks.

Ah yes, VERY out of character, plus the fact he could still use the space stone to rip him apart

You mean when he first got the reality stone? I know that, but it's not very consistent since in every other case he used the reality stone to transmutate things and attack the Avengers with them or redirect attacks

No, as I said, he only turned people into into stuff in one scene out of several, and even then only Mantis and Drax, nobody else, and removing equipment or redirecting attacks is useless, Tails has stonewall dura so he can tank his own attacks

So yes, VERY ooc indeed, Thanos mainly used the space stone to make portals, he literaly was hit by weaker people then Tails, one hit from Tails and he is gone, and he even had prep

Theuser789 said:
No, as I said, he only turned people into into stuff in one scene out of several, and even then only Mantis and Drax, nobody else, and removing equipment or redirecting attacks is useless, Tails has stonewall dura so he can tank his own attacks
So yes, VERY ooc indeed, Thanos mainly used the space stone to make portals, he literaly was hit by weaker people then Tails, one hit from Tails and he is gone, and he even had prep
It's hax, dura means nothing here.

Also, you forgot the famous scene in IW in which he turned the attack into a black hole

Also, even had prep, what??? It was the opposite

Good response, redirecting attacks is not hax, that was response to your argument

Also you are straight up conceding that the Avengers could stop Thanos from using the gauntlet, Tails can easily do the same in several ways with his superior LS to make him not close his fist

Theuser789 said:
Good response, redirecting attacks is not hax, that was response to your argument
Also you are straight up conceding that the Avengers could stop Thanos from using the gauntlet, Tails can easily do the same in several ways with his superior LS to make him not close his fist
1. No, turning someone into a bubble or spatially ripping them apart is hax. Redirecting attacks is hax, and getting hit with his own attack, would still harm him (even if it didn't one shot)

2. Ah yes, running up to him and trying to grab it from him would just be suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.