• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dataminer isn't a wincon nor is it very useful. All it does is rotate the screen at a 90 degree angle, it doesn't harm the enemy.

i am not sure how Dataminer would help and Isaac's black holes aren't actual singularities

but is the Low-Godly isn't combact appliable, then fine, the matcha can be removed i think

With Low-Godly being non-combat applicable and 682 being unable to adapt beyond coupled with Isaac having an inherently higher AP and a tendency to spam attacks in character literally anything he throws at 682 would end up putting 682 out of commission for a long enough time for it to be an incap

Honstly the same is kinda true with Tricky too

As Weekly pointed out 682 and Isaac should be removed. Article Canon 682's adaptive abilities are not good enough to stand a chance and his regen is very slow. Isaac much higher AP, a lot of hax 682 doesn't resist and according to thread itself, he does passive damage

Kinda same with Tricky match too tbh, he blasts him once and it's over AC 682 can't do much

So both are stomp-ish

Nanazana said:
Kinda same with Tricky match too tbh, he blasts him once and it's over AC 682 can't do much
Tricy doesn't have enought of an AP gap to bypass High-Mid with a single shot tho

Overlord775 said:
Tricy doesn't have enought of an AP gap to bypass High-Mid with a single shot tho
Okay the match with Isaac should be removed at the very least

Both of these are kinda one-sided considering 682 sucks at fighting, specially article canon

Nanazana said:
As Weekly pointed out 682 and Isaac should be removed. Article Canon 682's adaptive abilities are not good enough to stand a chance and his regen is very slow. Isaac much higher AP, a lot of hax 682 doesn't resist and according to thread itself, he does passive damage

So both are stomp-ish
Isaac is definitely so.

Tricky, ehh, I'd disagree. Isaac has a million and one different haxes and revives, 682 mainly lost to Tricky due to lacking enough offense. It was a long debate for a reason.

I checked the characters' durability; Apperently, Deku at 20% does not One-Shot. Since, there is no High 8-C+ exact value for Deku at 20% , I will the exact High 8-C+ value which (highest_High8-C + lowest_High-8-C)/2 = (2+11)/2 = 6.5 tons. Griffon has 8-C+ durability (no exact value for feat either) so he does not get onshot because it is around (highest_8-C + lowest_8-C)/2 = (0.25+2)/2 = 1.125 tons; so, Deku's 20% Attack Potency is around 5.77 times higher.

Blossom has High 8-C durability which I assume is baseline so she doesn't get One-Shot; so, Deku's 20% Attack Potency is around 3 times higher.

(that link you keep using for One-Shot is a verse, mind the hyphen)

Regen can cover sickness depending on the degree and what type of sickness. Like Deadpool constantly healing from cancer. Not sure if that will apply here. But it can fight it back in certain cases.

Regen does cover disease at high enough levels, since disease is damage the body suffers due to some sort of pathogen.

Wokistan said:
(that link you keep using for One-Shot is a verse, mind the hyphen)
Fandom ate my message for some reasons and never actually posted, lol. In any case, I said thanks for the Head-up and I handled it. My thought is the OneShot verse should have a verse part added now to limit confusion when linking one-shot. I will handled the last point.

Four VS Bender

Four's FRA train is BFR, problem is that it has a pitiful 6 meters and Bender can info analysis-soul hax Four before Four can get in range to BFR.

Plus the fact that Four starts with something Bender resists, which makes him winning via soulhaxing far more likely

Cola Kid vs Thanos Cola kid has gotten over twice as strong since that and more than over 5 times stronger than thanos. And just about takes every category. It was even iffy at the time when he had a lesser AP advantage since he still outplays everything else

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Four VS Bender

Four's FRA train is BFR, problem is that it has a pitiful 6 meters and Bender can info analysis-soul hax Four before Four can get in range to BFR.

Plus the fact that Four starts with something Bender resists, which makes him winning via soulhaxing far more likely
The train wasnt BFR, Nicco denied it. It was actually Four having Non-Physical Interaction then one-shotting Bender by sheer strength.

Psychomaster35 said:
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Four VS Bender

The train wasnt BFR, Nicco denied it. It was actually Four having Non-Physical Interaction then one-shotting Bender by sheer strength.
1. He starts with something Bender is immune to, Zappies

2. This doesn't stop the fact Bender can info analysis/Soulhax

Regarding the time travel, that was only through a ship that Fry, Farnsworth, and Bender rode on just to see the destruction and rebirth of the universe. So Bender wouldnt even have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back