• If you appreciate the VS Battles wiki, and can afford it, please make a donation to help keep our forum running, so we can continue to work hard to improve on the reliability of our wiki profile pages. If you want to be anonymous, don't enter your real name when you donate.

Please click here if you are willing to help out.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
This thread is created for the purpose of removing outdated or stomp versus threads from profiles that are administrator-protected.

Here are the regulations that need to be followed:

• Kindly post links to the threads, along with the characters involved in the thread.
  • Provide reasons as to why you think it is a stomp match or if it doesn't follow our Versus Thread Rules.
  • Do not request a versus thread to be removed just because it's under your favorite character/verse profile.
  • Keep in mind that just because a match is decisive, or even has a unanimous vote, does not automatically make it stomp.
  • Remain patient regarding responses. Do not disturb other members with requests to look into this thread.
  • Do not derail the thread with off-topic posts. Persistent derailing, will likely result in a warning or perhaps even a block, depending upon the severity of the derailment.
  • Argument involving a versus thread to be removed that you don't agree with is allowed. Just be sensible about it.
The following on their own do not automatically mean a match is a stomp.

• Being a decisive match doesn't make it a stomp.
    *Having a small array of hax isn't a stomp.
  • Having one hax to the opponent's none, or one hax being the deciding factor doesn't make it a stomp.
NOTE TO ALL STAFF: Please read through as much of a thread as you can before removing it. This will lessen the amount of people attempting to abuse this thread simply to remove losses from their favorite characters.

Mario vs Demigra should be removed. The reason is because Mario held an AP advantage back then. Now he has nothing that can put Demigra down.

The match is currently on both of their profiles.

Asriel vs Dimentio needs to be removed on Asriel's profile as his reason for winning was one-shotting by attacking the soul, however Undertale had a CRT about their soul hax not being able to negate durability.

Frank vs Dracula. AP stomp. 3 Megajoules vs Wolf Scaling

Frank vs Sportacus. This fights more a stomp cause Frank takes everything. Sport has no range, No combat experience, Is Physically weaker, Physically less durable, his only real arsenal was restricted, as far as we know, he doesn't have much combat skill either, Frank had dozens of meters in range, skill stomps, Way Way more experience, much much higher intelligence, had ice haxs which easily one shot, Ect. Basically, Frank can one shot, Skill and experience stomps, physically stronger both Lifting and attack wise, far more intelligent, with range weapons, which again, his range weapon would technically one shot.

Maggie vs Stewie. Wasn't supposed to be added. Never actually hit grace.

Umm, if a match is removed on one page, but not on the other, should I ask here for it to be removed, or should I ask it somewhere else?

I see, thank you.

On Goku's page we have a wi against Natsu and a loss against Cole.

Both fights seem to be outdated (I checked Natsu's and Cole's pages history; this fights were added, but then were removed).

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Cole has another fight against Goku that needs to be added so yeah they should be removed

• Frank vs Dracula. AP stomp. 3 Megajoules vs Wolf Scaling - I need the 3 Megajoules calculations first.
  • Maggie vs Stewie. - it looks grace was meet.
  • I removed the other match.
Well. It's not a calc. but here's the thread that says and links the feat as well as being accepted. It's an already calced thing. Just 3 sticks of dynamite he tanks.

Maggie vs Stewie didn't actually hit grace. It was assumed after 7 votes, it was in grace. Both neither had a 3 vote advantage on the other, so it was put in inconclusive, but that's not how inconclusive works (at least I've been told that).

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Sysop
Human Resources
@Oblivion Was it? There is nothing Jack can do to stop Golden King from staring though so might as well be passive, though it is passive.

It's explicitly said that simply by his presence in the sky, simply by directing his gaze, he brings death to all who opposes him, and his ability doesn't have heat, mass or pressure, things just get reduced to particles.

Not seeing what Jack can do.

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Sysop
Yeah, I agree that Jack and Golden King's match should be removed. I got to say I am about to be busy in real life soon so if I am to make the changes, it would likely be hours later.

Homer Simpson vs Richard Watterso

I made this when Homer had the same regen as Richard (High-Low) and Class 1 lifting strength, but considering Homer has had several massive additions and boosts lately (including Mid regen), Richard has no way to do anything to Homer, not even KOing since he's baseline

IG you could argue Richard has empathic manipulation, but it's not really combat applicable and it requires hugging Homer which he'd easily break out of (since his LS is now Class 50) and then smack him

Thor vs Superma

Simply put: the match had not actually concluded when it was said to. There was one actual argument for Superman with 6 FRA's.

But, after fact checking, the reasons for that original argument went out the window as they wouldn't work and two of the FRA's above recanted as inconclusive in the wake of that explanation and before the match was even submitted.

So really, the match has been added when the vote count was basically 0-0-2 at that moment. As it stands right now the vote is like 1-0-2. Nowhere near done.

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Sysop
They probably could have been due submission glitches; well, the matches are removed now.

WeeklyBattles said:
Jade vs Gelati

Not sure how this was passed but with unequalized speed Jade has no way to fight a sub-relativistic opponent
Gelatin is only Sub-Relativistic in attack speed, Jade had higher movement speed (and she greatly outranged Gelatin)

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Content Moderator
It was argued in that thread that the sub-rel scales to combat speed and reactions as they dodged the sub-rel attacks, menaing jade will never, ever hit Gelatin

Could've sworn that Psycho said it couldn't apply, well if it does scale then yeah, makes sense to remove it

Phoenix Wright vs Hercule

I noticed a Huge issue with this. It put Phoenix in a place that was basically impossible for him to win. As brought up in the reason Satan won, There is literally nothing illegal about exaggerating something to make yourself sound or look better. As well, he didn't actually lie about the fights he won. Phoenix can't prove he didn't win them because he Did win them. And these tournaments are heavily televised. So most people would have seen it. Add in the worlds extreme Bias towards Hercule, and that Phoenix is an honest man and wouldn't expose Hercule on something that wasn't true (aka, frame him), and this match was just flat out impossible for Phoenix to win. Hercule didn't do anything illegal that Phoenix can expose, he isn't really lying about what he did, and the worlds just flat out bias for Hercule. Wright has no case, and no actual way to win. He would up and have to start lying to prove him guilty of something he didn't actually do, which is highly unfair considering Phoenix in character wouldn't ever do that.

While I was looking at this match (which I totally aggree about removing), I stumbled across King vs. Phoenix match. Shouldn't it be removed as well? King has literally no way to convince that he is "the real deal".

That makes sense. The literal moment he spits out a lie, Phoenix knows he is full of garbage due to the Magatama. So since King had to convince Phoenix specifically he was the real deal, that doesn't sound exactly fair. I agree, probably should be removed.

WeeklyBattles said:
It was argued in that thread that the sub-rel scales to combat speed and reactions as they dodged the sub-rel attacks, menaing jade will never, ever hit Gelatin
The reactions have been denied, though. The combat speed can still work.

this meme was agreed to be axed. Thunder McQueen getting one shot and having no actual win conditions, so it was time to remove his Inconclusives with ones he can't win again. They are removed from his page. But a few pages are locked that need to get them removed

Thanos (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

Son Goku (Dragon Ball Z)

Sans

Hulk (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

Superman (Post-Crisis)

Saitama

Monkey D. Luffy (Post-Timeskip)

Naruto Uzumaki (Part II)

Accelerator

And that's all. Nuking the McQueen Meme

The_Impress

VS Battles
Retired
Richard Watterso's Low 2-C key is combat inapplicable, literally listed as Environmental Destruction, it is also A) Overtime and B) Completely Out of his control. Yet he's still listed as having matches for it on his profiles. All of those should be removed.

Also, his match with Homer Simpso is invalid too as because of "recent" revisions Homer got upped to Mid regen which Richard can never overcome

So basically, remove all the matches from Richard's profiles because they're unwinnable for Richard. This is just Gumball 2.0, Christ.

Webby vs Dipper

1. Webby one shots (8-A vs 9-B)

2. The arguments here are flawed when one of them was Dipper winning with the Height Altering Ray and Anti Love Potion which isn't in his standard equipment

3. Webby has MHS reaction speed so how is Dipper even suppose to hit her when speed wasn't equalized

The_Impress

VS Battles
Retired
Oh weird.

Still, one can fairly assume speed was Equalized if it was never used as a winning point.

Skalt711

VS Battles
Retired
@Zark2099

Done. After discussing it on outside the wiki, I decided to do your request xd.

Ippo Makonouchi vs Joe Yabuki by YoJimbo1989

The main argument made that swayed the voters is that Joe was faster, stronger, and more skilled than Ippo (Speed wasn't equalized in the fight). Three points:

1. Both are 9-B, but Joe is considered baseline since his feat has no calc link and Ippo is around 273 kJ from breaking a table (here ). That's almost an 18x difference in AP.

2. Ippo has Transonic reactions and Joe has Subsonic reactions. If both are baseline, that's a 9x speed difference.

3. Skill is a lot harder to prove the difference in, but I made a thread here explaining my reasoning. In summary, Joe showed he had great difficulty against opponents that were his equal in skill. It's basically an essay, so I understand if you would rather not read the whole thing.

These are just some matchups I noticed were stomps

Niko vs Shrek

What is shrek suppose to do here? Niko is 5 times stronger and has a massive range edge to the point that Shrek will never be able to hit Niko

Shrek vs Thomas

Thomas one shots via being 9-A and even if 9-B Thomas was used, Shrek would have no way of killing Thomas due to 9-A Durability

Big Smoke vs Freddy

Smoke has literally every advantage here and correct me if I'm wrong, but GTA characters are like in the megajoules so he one shots here horribly

Big Smoke vs Da

For the exact same reasons as Freddy vs Big Smoke

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
That's weird, thought for sure he had better feats

That reminds me, pretty much every Vecna match needs to be removed if we accept that as a stomp

I am saying it's a stomp because Superman has no option against a tought based mind hax, which are appearently to go to for Jedi

IDK about Vecna matches, but he most often then not resists litterally everything the opponent can do

Hi.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3955830

according to the supporters in this thread, Chel can't win. Bakugou is apparently more skilled, more experienced, more maneuverable, smarter, more versatile, can blind Chel, and can apparently just figure out whatever she's gonna do. I can't think of a wincon for Chel that's actually work considering pure punching wouldn't work. Her advantages are, according to people on the thread, slim to none. So please tell me how, according to them, it was fair.

If that's a stomp. Fights like Naughty vs Spiderman and Batman vs Homer would also be stomps. Which to my understanding, wouldn't qualify under a stomp. And these i believe are notably worse than that fight. Chel has the AP and durability advantage there iirc

Naughty vs Spider-Man ain't a stomp because there's a perceivable wincon.

Batman vs Homer is more arguable.

This one I literally don't know how Chel wins because why possibly wincon is just straight up impossible

Naughty vs Spiderman. Naughty was maybe smarter debatably (some didn't believe that). At least they were on par with each other. Spiderman basically was everything else. Naughty didn't even have any form of physicality, and spiderman resisted his haxs

Homer had LS and that was really all. Batman matched AP, and stomped with most everyone else

Her win condition would be the same as the win conditions above. Beating them to death or KO

And yet her beating him to death at all is going to be practically impossible because greater range and greater skill. At least naughty had the argument of being able to cause serious damage to spiderman if he...you know, actually hit.

Homer had more variety and the problem of like, Batman isn't gonna beat him to death and it'd be hard to hurt him due to regen. Either way this ain't about those matches

You can propose a wincon all you want but if it's never going to happen then it's a stomp. Chel has like, no actual possible way of winning.

Causing extremely damage? He is like Twice as weak and twice as less durable, not nearly as skilled or experienced, and this literally holds the same issues you brought up for yours. Naughty couldn't cause any serious damage if he got a punch in.

Batman doesn't beat people to death in character. He is more KO or incapacitate which says lol no to Homers regen. Variety. All he had wills the pistols and an uzi I believe.

Chel has a win condition here. Same like above. By your logic, despite being like weaker, less durable, far less skilled, less mobile, and less experienced. They could still win by physical KO or Kill

The_Impress

VS Battles
Retired
Also FYI Homer had Mid regen and iirc an AP advantage, and Spider-Man vs. Naughty Bear is in no way a stomp considering Naughty can do AoE which absolutely fucks Spider-Sense. They're not stomps at all, latter being a very reasonable match, even

Homer did not no. On the AP advantage. They were even.

Naughty can only do 1 AOE attack which Spiderman resisted. Both fear and paralyzing was his only AOE attack which literally has no effect on someone resists those both. It does Jack to the spider sense

My point is, if the above is counted as a stomp. These are stomps too. If not, then these are fine.

The_Impress

VS Battles
Retired
Mhmm, Mid regen and FYI Post-Flashpoint isn't god levels of skill if I recall correctly, where his mere presence stomps, so still fair.

Naughty can Danmaku, he had enough wincons for you to gather 5 votes for him, didn't you, Butters. Or were those reasonings suddenly fraudulent because you want to argue removing completely fair matches because they're against your characters? Real cheap, dude.

Above isn't a stomp either, both are pretty evenly matched, and it's not that Bakugou is skill god or something where he easily stomps, the AP difference is minor as well.

Ogbunabali

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Zark2099 said:
Mhmm, Mid regen and FYI Post-Flashpoint isn't god levels of skill if I recall correctly, where his mere presence stomps, so still fair.
Rebirth is basically Post-Flaspoint + Post-Crisis and it has Bats fighting guys like this, so it's pretty good.

His intelligence and skills says to him doing such things like breaking into apocalypse and saving someone by himself iirc. Sounds pretty God like compared to homer

Edit

If he is Post Flash and Crisis, then It's definitely god like compared to homer

Naughty doesn't have Danmaku. It's not on his page, take a look. And those votes were based on Fear haxs which were debunked Very late in the thread. And I even at the end of the thread Admitted that his fear didn't surpass the fear level haxs spiderman managed to resist After the feat for it was brought up. The the votes were done PRE to that being brought up, and that's why he had 5 Votes. He had one win conditions. It just was likely he would use it more times then not. But all were debunked After the fact he resisted them was shown. You were apart of that debate. You would have seen that. Don't call me cheap cause your The one wrong here.

And if it's kept, fine. I'm only here in the chance they say it is a stomp. Cause if that happen

All the victories for Bill Cipher need to be removed and redone. him going, LOL Snap got debunked last in the last removal thread, which is the main reason why he won.

To quote Ricsi Vigarosi:

"He never reacted to any attempted attacks by snapping. He blasts or punches in pretty much all cases he is attacked. Saying he would likely snap with by default has no proof when he never began an actual fight with that"

Thanos's match with Megaman is outdated since Megaman is now High 5-A

Also, Misogi Kumagawa VS Yukari Yakumo was a blatant FRA train, they didn't mention that at the start yukari will think and conceptually erase him, BFR him, or boundary hax him, both of which he can't All Fiction from. A rematch is needed

I agree with removing Bill's matches. His wincon for snapping is heavily inconsistent. During combat several times, he did not snap at all. His starting move varies so much, I'm not even sure where the whole "he snaps, gg" argument came from in the first place. Against the Time Baby, he blasted them. Against the Mystery Shack, he used hand to hand combat. Against Dipper and Mabel, he chased them. So this argument needs to stop being his main wincon.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Neither Time Baby, nor the Shack actually posed a threat to him because they couldn't beat his regen. Dipper and Mabel are literally just regular kids. Against something tgat actually could threaten him (IE. The circle) he snaps. Granted, that relies on him knowing his opponent could actually beat his regen.

The Wright Way said:
Neither Time Baby, nor the Shack actually posed a threat to him because they couldn't beat his regen. Dipper and Mabel are literally just regular kids. Against something tgat actually could threaten him (IE. The circle) he snaps. Granted, that relies on him knowing his opponent could actually beat his regen.
But he doesn't know they can, Bill is cocky and if he sees an opponent he doesn't know about he likely wouldn't take them seriously. Please tell me how in a fight he will take someone like Mickey Mouse seriously

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Yeah, I know. I was never arguing against removing them. I was just saying where the "he starts with snapping" thing came from.

Ultra Instinct Goku vs Classic Super Sonic

The main argument for Sonic is his Invulnerability would render Goku unable to harm him and that Sonic can only be harmed against 2-Cs and above, which is not at all what was decided on the Invulnerability CRTs and the back up argument Color Powers is unfounded, with Sonic never once using them in his Super Transformation and even then, Classic has only ever had access to the following color powers: Cyan Laser, Yellow Drill, Pink Spikes, Orange Rocket, Indigo Asteroid and Red Burst, all of which are otherwise incapable of doing enough to help Sonic win.

Eric vs Frank

From what I've discovered, Frank now gets horribly haxstomped due to the Artifact ball

Basically, the Artifact Ball would fear and emotion Manipulate the fuck out of Frank and has a far higher range then any of Frank's weapons

The Wright Way said:
If this is true, then him going "Snap gg" should only apply in threads where he's either bloodlusted or has prior knowledge so I agree with removing his wins that don't apply those.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
MrKerf said:
I see, thank you.

On Goku's page we have a wi against Natsu and a loss against Cole.

Both fights seem to be outdated (I checked Natsu's and Cole's pages history; this fights were added, but then were removed).
So, uh, Cole's match with Goku was never fixed. At least, not in Goku's page.

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Sysop
Kazuma kuwabara said:
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1957421Ca Minato resist Reiatsu Crush? If he can´t,this match is outdated
The match would still be outdated whether or not Reiatsu Crush is resisted; Gin's Bankai that was viable for the match is in a new key now and Gin gained a lot of abilities after the match. The match should be removed anyway and I remember was agreed to be remove from a past versus thread removal thread but it was never done so I will handled it later.

Why Classic Sonic's match with UI Goku was removed? Sonic can still win by using time ring or just waiting until Goku depowers from UI

Also, Sonic won't be one-shotted by Goku since his invulnerability would make him at the very least able to resist attacks far more powerful than his AP (such as being completely unaffected by the Time Eater)

Status
Not open for further replies.