• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-ups Addition Requests Thread 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanos (Marvel Cinematic Universe) beat Tails (game character)

Thanos with the Power, Space, Reality, and Soul stones as well as Super Tails is used. Tails had a week of prep time and speed was equalized

@Elizhaa

I saw you added the tails match, so thank you, but you need to add 2 other MCU Thanos matches you need to add.

The Shadow Quee beat Thanos (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

(Both were at their strongest, both bloodlusted and speed equalized)

Thanos (Marvel Cinematic Universe) beat Waluigi

(Fight took place in Peaches castle, both at their strongest and speed equalized)

Son Goku (Toei) beat Thanos (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

(Base Goku is used and Thanos has the Power and Space stones, speed equalized)

@I'm Blue daba dee daba die, I have been busy but I took care of these matches a while ago.

Jasonsith

I've handled it.

On a separate note, the content mods have handled all the requests from between my comment and Elizhaa's comment above. I just don't want someone to go through the profiles and try to apply something only to find out that they have already been applied like me :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back