• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Logan Paul vs Bane (Arkham) (0-7-0) GRACE

Reply to The Way vs Maki versus thread
Untitled39_20220427183413.png

I'm assuming we're using base Bane otherwise lmao

So like, can Logan even throw hands with bane, not by Ap, i mean in prowess

He's on par with a "rookie" Batman to be more exact.
But that's the Batman who ****** with Deathstroke and Shiva, so like.
it means bane has the skill advantage by a decent amount at the very least

He's on par with a "rookie" Batman to be more exact.
But that's the Batman who ****** with Deathstroke and Shiva, so like.
it means bane has the skill advantage by a decent amount at the very least
More skilled and with the lifting strength advantage versus a wrestler, two very important things here.

I think it's likely Bane just turns Logan into a pretzel. Logan surprisingly is slightly stronger going off the calculations alone but loses out in every other category.

Logan does have finisher moves which apparently one shot those comparable so that's an issue, but Bane is more intelligent, has good LS (which he does use in fights even if not constantly, used notably to grab Batman and break his back) and is almost certainly more skilled.

The question is, is Logan skilled enough to at least not be floored in the first five seconds and land an ohko move. That idk thank god tbh
The fact that I'm considering making a skill essay for Logan ******* Paul is kinda sad.
remember the batman in question is the same batman everyone said skill ****** like all of WWE
albeit at the start of his career, and angsty as ****

Logan does have finisher moves which apparently one shot those comparable so that's an issue, but Bane is more intelligent, has good LS (which he does use in fights even if not constantly, used notably to grab Batman and break his back) and is almost certainly more skilled.
What's Bane's LS? Just for clarification purposes.

remember the batman in question is the same batman everyone said skill ****** like all of WWE
albeit at the start of his career, and angsty as ****
That thread was such a ******* mess lol. But I could've sworn there were new arguments made in that thread that lessened the skill gap.

The question is, is Logan skilled enough to at least not be floored in the first five seconds and land an ohko move.
I mean, is it exactly common for people to lead with finishers? I feel it's far more likely that Logan isn't going to lead an interaction with one and would instead fight Bane normally, and would just get pinned down and pummeled before he could execute such a maneuver.

RandomGuy2345 said:
What's Bane's LS? Just for clarification purposes.
"At least Class 5" in base, Class 25 when amped.

I mean, is it exactly common for people to lead with finishers? I feel it's far more likely that Logan isn't going to lead an interaction with one and would instead fight Bane normally, and would just get pinned down and pummeled before he could execute such a maneuver.
In his match against Roman Reigns, Logan's finisher (One Lucky Punch) was basically the entire storyline behind the rivalry.

If you want to know the background, Logan Paul broke his hand, and in order to repair it, steel pins were inserted into said hand that he throws to deliver that KO Punch. The whole story behind this was that "It only takes 'One Lucky Punch', and Logan Paul could become the Undisputed Champion."

The problem with this is Logan only relied on this finisher against Roman because he knew he was at somewhat of a disadvantage prior (prior knowledge basically).

Without any prior knowledge on Bane, Logan most likely won't rely on his finisher as much as he did against Roman. And even then, Logan's very arrogant and inexperienced, so that'll be very detrimental to him.

One thing Logan has to rely on is his maneuverability/acrobatics to avoid Bane's attacks, which will help a lot here, since Logan's fighting style primarily relies on fast-paced strikes, grapples, and unpredictable high-flying moves. This stamp right here shows how quick Logan's strikes are, and how good he is at avoiding attacks.

One question I would like to ask is how does Bane fight? Iirc, he seems to be a brute who seems to primarily rely on his raw power and LS to decimate his opponents.

One thing Logan has to rely on is his maneuverability/acrobatics to avoid Bane's attacks, which will help a lot here, since Logan's fighting style primarily relies on fast-paced strikes, grapples, and unpredictable high-flying moves. This stamp right here shows how quick Logan's strikes are, and how good he is at avoiding attacks.
Bane has fought Batman brother, Batman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Logan in acrobatics, mobility, high flying, and unpredictability, aka, Bane has experience with this far beyond WWE's capabilities. Though, Bane himself doesn't exactly use acrobatics, so it's technically an advantage, but it's one Bane has fought before but on a greater scale.
One question I would like to ask is how does Bane fight? Iirc, he seems to be a brute who seems to primarily rely on his raw power and LS to decimate his opponents.
I would show you, but when every video is a "No Hit, No damage, perfect fight" video against Bane, it's not really gonna convey how he fights or get across his actual skill if it's just Batman combo vids.

Random hasnt given me reason to vote for Logan, so voting Bane for the time being.

One of the main disadvantages in debating with Logan Paul is his inexperience, so anyone with a very noticeable advantage that they can easily exploit will definitely have an easier time with Logan.

Back