• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

First Lazlo fight, and it's against SpongeBob

Lazlo is angry at SpongeBob because he thinks Kamp Koral is trying to rip his show off, so he decides to go to Bikini Bottom and confront him.

SpongeBob is High 7-C (his regeneration makes up for the AP gap)

Speed will be unequal

SpongeBob is fully equipped and Lazlo has the Invisible Ink

Nickelodeon's mascot: 7

monke:

Incon:

Last edited:
SpongeBob should win this. His luck should counter Lazlo's and he should also resist transmutation. And while he is terribly outclassed in AP and Dura, his hax like existence erasure with the Magic Pencil or his plot manip should help him out greatly.

Last edited:
can I ask why you think his luck counters Lazlo's?
Well, I'm in a good mood, so I guess I'll allow you to ask.

Both have similar feats like Lazlo not getting hit by a drop of rain during a storm and SpongeBob & Patrick being saved from getting vored eaten by monsters passively). SpongeBob is even capable of defeating somebody with his luck like Fuzzy Acorns, so I'd argue that sponge's luck is even better.

SpongeBob & Patrick charmed monsters by slapping themselves, revived each other with a tear before death, were randomly saved from Dennis twice-

They had immense luck throughout the movie.

Heck, SpongeBob and Plankton survived a literal apocalypse in the 2nd movie, SpongeBob picking up the Krabby Patty scent saved him from death's bed, and in the first movie the tear thing happened when they were on death's bed, SpongeBob's luck has allowed him to cheat death twice-

I would also argue that SpongeBob has better luck, because Lazlo's luck hasn't saved him from cheating death on death's bed before.

Last edited:
Being capable of floating on a crappy boat is different than cheating death, imo, one is more major than the other, unless luck works differently here.

As for the next part, 1: Would it overrule SpongeBob's luck?

Also, 2: 'really close to a victory', would it counter SpongeBob's MFTL+ hax strings? If luck even has a speed, I might be being a small brain here-

At that, even then, SpongeBob could eventually figure something out and use Plot Manip to do something, seeing as he has all of his equipment.

Back