• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-A Tournament "Resurgence From Failure" Round 1 - Match 3: Sentinel Prime vs Darth Vader

ALTERNATE TITLE: I FIND YOUR LACK OF LEADERSHIP DISTURBING

The former leader of Autobots, now being seen as the traitor of said faction he once lead to, murdered by the hand of the greatest Prime
Now he find himself being carried to the battlefield of tournament, the playground where everyone fight for their life and for their glory, and seek a redemption
Is this hell? Who is this sick being that made this game? However Sentinel thought that if he can go throught this, he might find a redemption of what he did in the event of "Dark of the Moon"
However, he heard a sound of breathing....it slowly getting closer to him
As he turn around, a black figure stand before him, with his cloack waved due of the chill wind blowing in the field, the mask he wore showed it's blank eyes as he was lifeless....
"So you were once being known as the greatest Prime" he said....as he pull out his lightsaber
"However, when i learn about what happened to you in the past by betrayed your faction for your own purpose......i found your lack of leadership disturbing"

• Post-Rebels Vader is used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Pentagon
  • images
  • Starting Range: 50 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Worst Leader: 0
  • The Most Feared Leader: 7 (Arceus, DontTalk, Noneless, Myself, Harith, Dragonite, Psychomaster)
  • Inconclusive: 0

images

VS
Darth.Vader.600.3701566.jpg

Last edited:
so uh i guess Vader can't force choke him since Sentinel is too big? but his light saber will make the work out of Sentinel I reckon, but given that sentinel is pretty big (which for some reason I can't find large size at Sentinel's profile) this might be a close match

28ft tall huh? I believe Vader can just incap sentinel with telekinesis since iirc he's capable of stalling a small spaceship (which is bigger than Sentinel i think) with his telekinesis before

28ft tall huh? I believe Vader can just incap sentinel with telekinesis since iirc he's capable of stalling a small spaceship (which is bigger than Sentinel i think) with his telekinesis before
Sentinal and Vader got the same llifting strength, would he not just resist it? unless the difference in their feat is dramatic it prob won't work but otherwise it Vader has the edge and prob wins

So there's not exactly calc for Sentinel's LS But Vader's LS is 3500 tons judging from their profiles

So there's not exactly calc for Sentinel's LS But Vader's LS is 3500 tons judging from their profiles
Yeah that's not enough. They are scaling Sentinel off of Optimus I assume, and Optimus scales to this the kg is this 436196.1387864614953 in tons. Another thing is that Megatron also has shown a feat greater than 3500t and from what I can remember Sentinel and Optimus and Megatron don't scale too different from each other but Im not sure what movie its taken from

What does Vader start with? IIRC he starts with TK doesn't he.

Considering its in the page as why optimus is class m and Sentinel scales to him I think so, not sure though honestly
Sentinel upscales from Optimus somewhat

Considering Sentinel is => 436196.1387864614953 tons while Vader is 3500 tons, TK might not work?

How hot is a lightsaber btw?

Considering Sentinel is => 436196.1387864614953 tons while Vader is 3500 tons, TK might not work?

How hot is a lightsaber btw?
Hot enough to stab through two layers of reinforced thick metallic doors in an instant.

Also TK will work in lifting SP upwards since LS is irrelevant when being lifted up into the air. Like what are you gonna do, flex away from the air?

Also Vader can force crush which has busted up the insides of multiple robots, an example being right after became vader.

Vader having lower LS than Sentinel doesn't mean Jackshit when Sentinel can't fly so Vader can ragdoll him as much he wants to. In terms of Skill, Sentinel is a monster but Vader is like literal Skill God in Canon Star Wars with him being proficient in damn near every form of lightsaber combat even if he's definitely better in some areas than others and is a master strategist on top of that. This isn't even mentioning how in-character it is for Vader to use the Force to **** up his opponents internal organs and shit which he can definitely do here. I think both of them are about even in AP since they both upscale from their Calcs but the Lightsaber's Raw Heat will cut through Sentinel like butter since it's a ******* blade made of Plasma.

Seeing the mechs makes me wish I could have put in OnC mechs.

Anyway, from what I see here, I would say Vader has the better chances with the force. So Vader FRA.

Back