• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Venom vs Morbius (Sony) (8-1-0) (concluded)

ap comparison: venoms 0.56 tons vs morbius' 1.67

speed comparison: venoms seemingly uncalced point blank bullet timing vs morbius' mach 1.6

so it seems like morbius has the stats advantage but it doesnt seem like he has a way to kill venom due to venoms high-mid so ill say venom takes it

Morbius gets morbed (Venom FRA)

Considering Morbius genius intelligence is there any chances of him discovering Venom weaknesses during the fight and finding a way to benefit from it in the arena (Which in this case is Central Park, New York) ?

Considering Morbius genius intelligence is there any chances of him discovering Venom weaknesses during the fight and finding a way to benefit from it in the arena (Which in this case is Central Park, New York) ?
Maybe, I can’t think of anything Morb can do that is loud enough though.

Hummm, for what i can see the echolocation is basically in the opposite spectrum of the noises that would hurt Venom

Morbius could theoretically still discover the weakness and lead the symbiote to a place with big sounds vibrations and/or fire (After all, NY is his territory)

Considering the AP difference and the regen of Venom he would most likely have time to figure this out

In an alternative scenario the simbionte could also be removed by brute force (Although i not sure if we need to considere the AP or the Lifting Strength in this case).

But yeah, for now i voting on the protagonist of the morbilian movie

Hummm, for what i can see the echolocation is basically in the opposite spectrum of the noises that would hurt Venom

Morbius could theoretically still discover the weakness and lead the symbiote to a place with big sounds vibrations and/or fire (After all, NY is his territory)

Considering the AP difference and the regen of Venom he would most likely have time to figure this out

In an alternative scenario the simbionte could also be removed by brute force (Although i not sure if we need to considere the AP or the Lifting Strength in this case).

Counted

I’m not sure if Venom will be fooled into getting into an area with fire or loud sounds considering his enhanced senses, and Morby doesn’t have the lifting strength to rip off the symbiote.

I’m not sure if Venom will be fooled into getting into an area with fire or loud sounds considering his enhanced senses, and Morby doesn’t have the lifting strength to rip off the symbiote.
Venom enchanted senses wouldn't notice sound devices or inflammable material if they were disable, this incarnation already had his weakness exploited a number of times

The impossibility of riping off sure complicate things, but i standing at, considering at a Venom victory would take quite some time (By his minor AP and his adversary also having regen) And Morbius is a genius it is very unlikely that Morbius would't come up with a solution to counter the symbiote

The symbiote does also have regen limits. It can be damaged enough that it takes longer to heal and reveals more and more of its host.

Back