• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bardock's AP: Higher than 90.26 Tenatons as a Super Saiyan

Bardock's LS: Class P

Frieza's AP: Higher than 97.89 Tenatons at 50%, ~200 Tenatons at 100% Full Power

Frieza's LS: Unknown

I'll vote Frieza too. Bardock have a slight AP advantage, but since Frieza is only at 50% of his full power, as soon as he'll go 100% he'll win pretty easily

I'll vote Frieza too. Bardock have a slight AP advantage, but since Frieza is only at 50% of his full power, as soon as he'll go 100% he'll win pretty easily
It takes a bit of time for Frieza to go to 100%, since Goku had to let him power up to bulked-up form. Frieza's time in his 100% form is also pretty limited too, and Bardock could potentially manage to outlast him.

It takes a bit of time for Frieza to go to 100%, since Goku had to let him power up to bulked-up form. Frieza's time in his 100% form is also pretty limited too, and Bardock could potentially manage to outlast him.
Goku though was always much much stronger than Frieza was as SSJ. This time, Bardock will have an advantage over Frieza in 50%, but 100% Frieza will be far above him and would easily overpower him. Bardock's only hope is that he can somehow survive long enough for Frieza to weaken enough, but Bardock also can't hold SSJ for too long, and we also saw SSJ weakening overtime without proper mastery (such as when SSJ Vegeta fought Android 18)

I'll vote Bardock for having superior skill, AP and LS.

Even if Frieza goes 100% i think Bardock can outlast him (that's if he even lets Frieza power up, we know that it takes him a long time to reach his 100%)

I also vote for Frieza due to his greater stamina, slightly higher AP, and his more diverse techniques, such as the finger beams, Supernova, and the Death Saucers.

Back