• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got inspired to make this thread after seeing the Garou vs Madara match made recently. Here, I believe that Itachi's wincons are arguably even greater than Madara's. Itachi would be unaffected by Garou's radiation as an Edo Tensei, which would allow him to have a prolonged fight. What's more, the moment Itachi realizes how unfathomably powerful Garou is, he'll immediately resort to Genjutsu, which Garou has no resistance towards. He can put others in genjutsu with a single finger.

Not only that, but he's got so many genjutsu techniques at his disposal. He can put Garou through the Infinite Tsukuyomi, which at its most potent level can put the user through decades of time in their mind when only a few seconds pass in the real world. He's also got the Izanami, which he can use to put Garou through a repeated loop until he forces to admit defeat and change. I don't believe Garou would be able to adapt or break free of this level of genjutsu, due to the No-Limits Fallacy rules. Besides genjutsu techniques, he could also seal Garou with the Sword of Totsuka.

So while Garou's got his portals and BFR as a wincon, I think Itachi's advantages are greater in this match.

I believe that Garou would come out of an easy genjutsu of itachi, like in his and Naruto's first meeting at Shippuden where Naruto has a flashback where Jiraya says that with a good mastery of energy manipulation you can get out of a genjutsu

How is Genjutsu treated here with verse equalization? Because OPM doesn't have a universal energy system and even if it did, it's nothing at all like chakra.

and Garou has good energy control, and also Garou has great body control down to the subatomic level, and genjutsu, according to Jiraya affects brain cells, and that would be child's play for Garou's energy understanding, and Garou should too scale for resistance to Do-S's mind manipulation

and Garou has good energy control, and also Garou has great body control down to the subatomic level, and genjutsu, according to Jiraya affects brain cells, and that would be child's play for Garou's energy understanding, and Garou should too scale for resistance to Do-S's mind manipulation
How does that counter genjutsu? There's different types of genjutsu and I know Garou can resist a genjutsu that puts him to sleep because he can fight while sleeping but that's it.

Instinctive Reactions still require a functioning brain to work.
First of all, it'd be case by case
and besides, genjutstu doesn't make the brain not function, doesn't it just incite hallucations and unconciousness? His physical body would be left untouched, so it really doesn't matter what the genjutsu does unless it quite literally does cause instant brain death

First of all, it'd be case by case
and besides, genjutstu doesn't make the brain not function, doesn't it just incite hallucations and unconciousness? His physical body would be left untouched, so it really doesn't matter what the genjutsu does unless it quite literally does cause instant brain death
Read the profiles......don't make assumptions.

And it's not case by case... you don't say characters don't require to breathe and that its case by case just because most of the time in fiction they aren't shown breathing all the time.

Ong Garou's Instinctive Reactions is some of the most wanked shit I be seeing lmao. Outside of a lot of other stuff about him.
my brother in christ he used advanced martial arts while literally asleep, this isn't even the typical "dodged a sneak attack" he was literally completely unconscious
but go off, since clearly something that effects his brain will effect something that has nothing to do with his brain

my brother in christ he used advanced martial arts while literally asleep, this isn't even the typical "dodged a sneak attack" he was literally completely unconscious
but go off, since clearly something that effects his brain will effect something that has nothing to do with his brain
My comrade under the lord your mind still makes one react to shit while asleep 💀 It has everything to do with his brain. If it had nothing to do with his brain, he would literally be a tomato.

Before I enter itachi's very much in character genjutsu gg, what can garou do to low godly regen?

Itachi very much goes for genjutsu gg in character as his first move and sharingan genjutsu is a combo of;
  • Perception manipulation
  • Sleep manipulation
  • Mind manipulation
  • Illusion creation
  • Paralysis inducement
  • Memory manipulation
  • And in a case where universal energy systems are included, can be used to power null

My brother in Christ, I'm more surprised that you think IR can help you circumvent mind fuckery. Bleach characters won't struggle so much against sized if this were so.

Like, think of it this way, your body can't function without some form of intervention from your brain, it doesn't suddenly turn off when your asleep. How do you think when asleep we still breath, move around, etc? Because well, we have a functioning brain that allows those functions to happen. Every form of instinctive behavior while asleep is all thanks to your brain still being fully-functional/controlling and operating your nerves and your body. If your brain happens to be controlled/****** with (mind hax/illusion hax) then your instincts wouldn't naturally function. Your brain ain't working. How is your body going to move?

5th grade biology. Too bad vs wiki rots brain.
shut the **** up
Like, think of it this way, your body can't function without some form of intervention from your brain, it doesn't suddenly turn off when your asleep. How do you think when asleep we still breath, move around, etc? Because well, we have a functioning brain that allows those functions to happen. Every form of instinctive behavior while asleep is all thanks to your brain still being fully-functional/controlling and operating your nerves and your body. If your brain happens to be controlled/****** with (mind hax/illusion hax) then your instincts wouldn't naturally function. Your brain ain't working. How is your body going to move?
fair enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back