• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
doraemon: 7 (@Rockymountainjammer, @Popted2, @Jamesthetaker, @RandomGuy2345, @DemonicDude, @Bernkastelll, @Vizer04)

Saitama:

Rules:

Both 9-B (Base Doraemon vs Pre-Training Saitama) Doraemon is allowed to have 9-B gadgets but any higher is restricted

Saitama has knowledge of Doraemon while doraemon does not.

in-character doraemon and bloodlusted saitama

They battle in Fourside from earthbound

Speed is unequalized

Victory Condition: Battle to the Death

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

Last edited:
Saitama can't hit Doraemon because of invisibility and Doraemon can't hit Saitama because of 42x+ Ap disatvantage.
While Saitama's stamina is assumed as unknown on his page, he has been able to keep up a rigorous training schedule daily with low nutrition, constant 10km runs, sit-ups, push-ups ect. and he was still fine so at best Doraemon has a slight stamina advantage.

Overall...idk actually. If saitama manages to hit doraemon once before he turns invincible then it is over but Doraemon could theoretically outlast him or sth. Im leaning towards Saitama for now.

While Saitama's stamina is assumed as unknown on his page, he has been able to keep up a rigorous training schedule daily with low nutrition, constant 10km runs, sit-ups, push-ups ect. and he was still fine so at best Doraemon has a slight stamina advantage.
This matchup is using Pre-Training Saitama, however even then he still has some decent stamina, as even when he was a child, he took a beating from some bully classmates, and got right up to chase after Piggy Bancon for an unspecified amount of time, who then also hit Saitama, knocking him out for an hour, only for Saitama to get back up and go straight back to school without any care for his injuries/potential fatigue.

It's possible that Doraemon might have a slight stamina advantage, with a glance at his profile, but I couldn't say by how much, I'm not familiar with Doraemon's source material.

Is Doraemon's invisibility applicable? I'm a little confused as it conflicts with his weakness of the tail being his hibernation switch.

Saitama is bloodlusted and has knowledge of doraemon in this so the moment he takes a hold of him Doraemon is done for especially with Saitama's willpower and resistance to pain. Now the question is, does Doraemon start out with Invisibility? Does Doraemon have any particular skill feats or smth? Because if the answer to both of those questions is no then i think Saitama takes this mid diff.

Saitama is bloodlusted and has knowledge of doraemon in this so the moment he takes a hold of him Doraemon is done for especially with Saitama's willpower and resistance to pain. Now the question is, does Doraemon start out with Invisibility? Does Doraemon have any particular skill feats or smth? Because if the answer to both of those questions is no then i think Saitama takes this mid diff.

at the beginning i gave both saitama and doraemon knowledge but changed that cause i feel doraemon is too smart compared to saitama.

plus i made them both bloodlusted but i changed it to only saitama bloodlusted. because again doraemon is too smart and stuff.

is there anything wrong with the changes?
Well, I'm not sure how much having knowledge on Saitama will help Doraemon. He's basically just some random dude, who happens to have a ton of willpower. It would be good to know that Saitama will be hard to put down due to that, but I don't think any information he gains would actually give him advantages.

I think bloodlusting Doraemon would be fine. He's very smart but I don't think he has any equipment or anything like that in this key which would suddenly make the matchup unfair if he were bloodlusted, does he?

and arceus because of this match i have decided to add this under my note

If there's anything wrong with rules let me know too. Thanks

after all we don't want a match to be added that has problems with the rules

and arceus because of this match i have decided to add this under my note

If there's anything wrong with rules let me know too. Thanks

after all we don't want a match to be added that has problems with the rules

although is this redudant?

because doesn't this cover it already?

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

cover this already?

Last edited:
You can still uses base Doraemon and restrict his gadgets to 9-B only, but if you don't want to do that then okay.

If Doraemon don't have any gadgets then he got stomped in this match.

Now that Doraemon got access to his gadgets, this is a little bit fair now:

The calc on Doraemon's profile are 9-C but other feats put him at 9-B so let just assume he is baseline 9-B for now. Saitama is very high into 9-B which mean one-shotting is possible for him.

The real wincon for Doraemon lies in his gadgets, which is alot btw, so i'm just gonna point it out:
  • Air Cannon: This won't be hurting Saitama for sure, but it could possibly send him backward via high recoil, giving Dora more time to pull out other gadgets
  • Take-copter: Dora simply just fly and uses ranged weapons so very helpful
  • Every piece of gadgets from here, because OP make both bloodlusted, therefore Dora could pull any of these out and haxxed Sai to death.
Now here is the thing, Dora can pull any gadgets from his 4D pocket in just 2-3 secs. This is pre-training so Sai's barely a fighter at this point, so it isn't difficult to avoid punches from a 25 years old salaryman. How the fight goes is pretty simply, Sai rush at Dora but the latter dodge him, Dora then pull out his gadgets then haxxed him.

Not voting yet causes i'm just leave this to y'all

Now that Doraemon got access to his gadgets, this is a little bit fair now:

The calc on Doraemon's profile are 9-C but other feats put him at 9-B so let just assume he is baseline 9-B for now. Saitama is very high into 9-B which mean one-shotting is possible for him.

The real wincon for Doraemon lies in his gadgets, which is alot btw, so i'm just gonna point it out:
  • Air Cannon: This won't be hurting Saitama for sure, but it could possibly send him backward via high recoil, giving Dora more time to pull out other gadgets
  • Take-copter: Dora simply just fly and uses ranged weapons so very helpful
  • Every piece of gadgets from here, because OP make both bloodlusted, therefore Dora could pull any of these out and haxxed Sai to death.
Now here is the thing, Dora can pull any gadgets from his 4D pocket in just 2-3 secs. This is pre-training so Sai's barely a fighter at this point, so it isn't difficult to avoid punches from a 25 years old salaryman. How the fight goes is pretty simply, Sai rush at Dora but the latter dodge him, Dora then pull out his gadgets then haxxed him.

Not voting yet causes i'm just leave this to y'all

should i make doraemon in-character then?

My argument is more or less the same like above, the different here is Doraemon won't pull an insta-kill at get-go, however that doesn't mean he won't uses them.

In-character Doraemon would try to KO Saitama at first, but after seeing Air Cannon doesn't do anything but pushing Sai backward he will definitively come up with deadly gadgets: freezing, electrocute, shrinking, reality warping (saying Sai is weaker than him which turn it into reality), etc. However, Saitama should have enough time to tag Doraemon and kill him if the latter haven't pull out anything dangerous yet.

Now the outcome depend on two possibility: Can Doraemon be fast enough to pull out an useful gadget? Or would Saitama one-shot him before he could do that. Still not voting for anyone yet btw.

My argument is more or less the same like above, the different here is Doraemon won't pull an insta-kill at get-go, however that doesn't mean he won't uses them.

In-character Doraemon would try to KO Saitama at first, but after seeing Air Cannon doesn't do anything but pushing Sai backward he will definitively come up with deadly gadgets: freezing, electrocute, shrinking, reality warping (saying Sai is weaker than him which turn it into reality), etc. However, Saitama should have enough time to tag Doraemon and kill him if the latter haven't pull out anything dangerous yet.

Now the outcome depend on two possibility: Can Doraemon be fast enough to pull out an useful gadget? Or would Saitama one-shot him before he could do that. Still not voting for anyone yet btw.

do those other gadgets count as 9-B (i wonder if i can restrict any gadgets higher than 9-B?)

Doraemon is 129.5 horsepower

1 Horsepower = 745.7 Joules per second

this makes him 96568.15 joules or 9-B.

Still not even close to saitama's 4.2 millionn

How likely would Doraemon be to do something like the reality warping?

Doraemon has a good few gadgets which could give him advantages in winning the fight, but Saitama has prior knowledge, so he shouldn't be caught off guard by any of the gadgets Doraemon pulls out.
That's not to say that they wouldn't be effective, though.
I think Saitama's willpower and pain resistance should get him through electrocution, at least for a bit, but freezing could definitely be a big problem.
But still, Saitama only needs one punch (haha), unless Doraemon does the reality warping mentioned, or if shrinking makes him weaker that works too. Unless Doraemon uses something like those quickly, I think Saitama could probably hit him once, soon enough.

Unless Doraemon in-character is prone to using the reality warping or something else like it, I don't think he'll use it in time. He's not gonna know that Saitama is strong enough to one shot him until he gets hit, and then it's too late.

They should be starting within standard melee range (correct me if I'm wrong), would Doraemon really have the time to go through a ton of gadgets before Saitama hits him? The air cannon helps but I doubt he can reliably shoot Saitama with it while trying to grab other gadgets.
Saitama is also bloodlusted so he's going to be relentless in coming after Doraemon, he's not going to give him any chances to grab gadgets if he can help it. I don't think just dodging or creating space with the air cannon will be enough to consistently give Doraemon the opportunity.

Withholding my vote for now though.

Reality Warping come from various gadgets: Lies-Reality Beak, USO 800, Abekonbe. The first two are done via speaking so if Dora said something like "Saitama is weaker than me" or "I'm stronger than this guy" then Saitama basically loses.

Prior knowledge is good and all but Saitama really need to be quick enough to tag Dora the moment this battle start. There is like million of gadgets so Saitama would have hard time predicting what will Dora pull out.

If Dora seen some random guy rushing at him like crazy, the first thing he did would obviously defend himself. Like i said above, he usually goes for incap in-character, Air Cannon is the most common one but there are many occasions where he would pull something else.

Both start at melee range, Saitama can come at him without trouble but 2-3 secs is all time Dora need to pull out his gadget. It won't be that difficult to avoid punches from this Saitama btw.

Reality Warping come from various gadgets: Lies-Reality Beak, USO 800, Abekonbe. The first two are done via speaking so if Dora said something like "Saitama is weaker than me" or "I'm stronger than this guy" then Saitama basically loses.

Prior knowledge is good and all but Saitama really need to be quick enough to tag Dora the moment this battle start. There is like million of gadgets so Saitama would have hard time predicting what will Dora pull out.

If Dora seen some random guy rushing at him like crazy, the first thing he did would obviously defend himself. Like i said above, he usually goes for incap in-character, Air Cannon is the most common one but there are many occasions where he would pull something else.

Both start at melee range, Saitama can come at him without trouble but 2-3 secs is all time Dora need to pull out his gadget. It won't be that difficult to avoid punches from this Saitama btw.

okay but the battle is to the death (victory condition)

What are the chances he'll use the reality warping, though? Is it something he does a lot in character?

I didn't point out prior knowledge to say Saitama could predict what Doraemon would use, but rather, because prior knowledge will let Saitama know what each gadget does when he pulls it out, so he'll be more ready to face it.

How far will Air Cannon knock Saitama back? Saitama only needs to hit him once, it takes 2-3 seconds to pull out a gadget and it should probably only take a few seconds for Saitama to close the distance when he is knocked back with the distance they're starting at.
I don't doubt that he can dodge for a bit, but soon enough, Doraemon should get hit, and I don't think he'll have the time to pull out all of his gadgets before he does.
I don't believe Doraemon can avoid every single punch, while grabbing gadgets. Even a normal person can throw a good amount of punches in 2-3 seconds.

Some gadgets can definitely easily net Doraemon a win though, it really depends on what he decides to use.

Alot of gadgets were only used once and forgetten, the chance for him to pull it out are slim but there are others choice.

Air Cannon can send creature larger than human few meters away even if it does little damage to them.

The outcome depend on how fast can they act before their opponent hit them. Anything come out from Dora could potentially incap because that is the most likely choice when a random guy relentlessy run at him. If anything else, Take-copter is another gadget which he used frequently and Saitama can't catch up.

Hm, I feel it's hard to say for sure that Saitama could hit Doraemon before a gadget is used that incaps him or worse. Doraemon has a lot of gadgets so there are plenty of possibilities, and I wouldn't be super surprised if he could use the right one before he gets hit and win, more often than not.

Something like the Take-copter is definitely helpful, Saitama won't reach Doraemon in the air unless he finds stuff to throw or something. Doraemon has to attach the Take-copter to himself for it to work, but if the Air Cannon knocks Saitama multiple meters away he probably does have the time to use it, and other gadgets similarly.

Looking like Doraemon probably takes this by finding the right gadget to stop Saitama before he gets hit, at this rate.

Hm, I feel it's hard to say for sure that Saitama could hit Doraemon before a gadget is used that incaps him or worse. Doraemon has a lot of gadgets so there are plenty of possibilities, and I wouldn't be super surprised if he could use the right one before he gets hit and win, more often than not.

Something like the Take-copter is definitely helpful, Saitama won't reach Doraemon in the air unless he finds stuff to throw or something. Doraemon has to attach the Take-copter to himself for it to work, but if the Air Cannon knocks Saitama multiple meters away he probably does have the time to use it, and other gadgets similarly.

Looking like Doraemon probably takes this by finding the right gadget to stop Saitama before he gets hit, at this rate.

does saitama still have a chance of killing doraemon?

I think so, he only needs to land one punch so I'm sure he can find a way to take this at least a couple times out of 10, I already kinda talked about why I think so in previous comments, but, I must admit Doraemon probably wins more often than not. I don't think it's a stomp or anything like that though.

is that a vote for doraemon then?

Back