• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Legion officer vs crazy yandere girl (Beatrice Waltrud Von Kirscheisen vs Yuno Gasai) ONE VOTE LEFT

Beatrice:

Yuno:

Incon: 7 (@catzlaflame, @azontr, @Tarang123, @Vizer04, @Popted2, @Apex_PredatorX, @MonkeyOfLife)

Rules:

Both are 9-A (Die Morgendämmerung Beatrice vs Human Yuno)

since yuno's range depends on the weapon. let's just say she has her katana/sword for this battle as well as the phone but nothing else.

Speed equalized

Both in-Character

both have knowledge of each other

Battle takes place on Battlefield from super smash bros ultimate

Victory conditions: (Incapacitation only)

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

Last edited:
if yuno needs her phone then i will allow it too. basically if the phone can't be restricted then i will make sure to put it in the OP that she has her phone as well.

since she's in-character

it says her standard tactics for her base is this

Beatrice is an honorable fighter. She is kinder and more chivalrous than the other members of the L.D.O., she would prefer to end her fights without killing, using her years of experience to tip the scales of a fight.

can i restrict her phone or not
I don't know if it's allowed, but since Yukiteru isnt envolved, then maybe I guess?
i heard she dies if the phone breaks or something.
Yeah
Beatrice is an honorable fighter. She is kinder and more chivalrous than the other members of the L.D.O., she would prefer to end her fights without killing, using her years of experience to tip the scales of a fight.
Hmm, as I am not an expert in Shinza, the statements of her feats seems too vague to quantify, as Yuno also scales above the peak human in terms of fight, and different than Beatrice, Yuno fights willing to kill

I don't know if it's allowed, but since Yukiteru isnt envolved, then maybe I guess?

Yeah

Hmm, as I am not an expert in Shinza, the statements of her feats seems too vague to quantify, as Yuno also scales above the peak human in terms of fight, and different than Beatrice, Yuno fights willing to kill

well if you read the rules.

bern the OP says incapacitation only

Uh....oh, then this will be an advantage to Yuno, as her fighting style is around killing, it will limit her fighting skills a lot

listen bern i really don't like it when people don't read the rules cause if that happens.

i might not remember which rules they ignored. which could result in a match that's invalid and gets added. cause i might not know which rules were ignored.

also bern can i tell you this.

before i add a new match to the vs threads. I can change the rules and stuff to make it fair. and when it gets added to vs threads. i can change the rules a bit as well.

but bern

when people are replying to the thread. i make sure to let people know i'm going to fix the rules before i fix them. so that at least people can notice if the OP's been changed.

since people are so into the discussion of the match they might not even notice the rules being changed to make the match better/fair unless i let them know beforehand.

You get it bern?

also bern can i tell you this.

before i add a new match to the vs threads. I can change the rules and stuff to make it fair. and when it gets added to vs threads. i can change the rules a bit as well.

but bern

when people are replying to the thread. i make sure to let people know i'm going to fix the rules before i fix them. so that at least people can notice if the OP's been changed.

since people are so into the discussion of the match they might not even notice the rules being changed to make the match better/fair unless i let them know beforehand.

You get it bern?
yeah i got it, also, we should call some shinza supporters

yeah i got it, also, we should call some shinza supporters

sure but also.

i might not know what's wrong with the OP unless people let me know. isn't that going to be a problem bern?

and i might not want to change the rules if the match, while it hasn't got any replies, it's starting to get views on it. (you get that as well?)

Not sure how haxed yuno is, but Beatrice is good, but not that good. She isn't very haxed in her 9A key, and she was pretty much outclassed by Wilhelm, Eleonore, and Schreiber. So there isn't really much to go off for Beatrice somehow winning. I'd have to give this to Yuno

Both are basically haxless in these keys, no clue on yuno but Beatrice had barely any showings in diemorgandameru though it was noted that she couldent stop schreiber and wilhelm. So no clue who takes this tbh.

Not sure how haxed yuno is, but Beatrice is good, but not that good. She isn't very haxed in her 9A key, and she was pretty much outclassed by Wilhelm, Eleonore, and Schreiber. So there isn't really much to go off for Beatrice somehow winning. I'd have to give this to Yuno
Both are basically haxless in these keys, no clue on yuno but Beatrice had barely any showings in diemorgandameru though it was noted that she couldent stop schreiber and wilhelm. So no clue who takes this tbh.
i think you only should change it if you feel like it

you guys believe in tarang's reasons?

catza do you feel like voting incon. since you don't really know who takes this?

can i restrict her phone or not because i heard she dies if the phone breaks or something.
Don't restrict her phone, she has two phones and the one she uses in combat won't kill her even if it breaks.

Besides, it's not like Beatrice would even know that.

At the very least Yuno would know what beatrice will do very well before she does it. Her diary isn't as all-purpose as Yukiteru's, but in dangerous situations like a fight it still alerts her of the enemy's movements. though it's still ten minute intervals unless a fellow diary user changes the future so still not anywhere near as useful as Yuki's diary.

So, with all of that in mind, I will also add that I personally believe Yuno should be allowed to have Yukiteru here and Incap only should be removed.
Edit:
Can this thread even be added with incap only as a win condition?
It reminds me of that one thread where the OP had Raphtalia start off the fight with a cell sized opponent already in her body.

Last edited:
Don't restrict her phone, she has two phones and the one she uses in combat won't kill her even if it breaks.

At the very least Yuno would know what beatrice will do very well before she does it. Her diary isn't as all-purpose as Yukiteru's, but in dangerous situations like a fight it still alerts her of the enemy's movements. though it's still ten minute intervals unless a fellow diary user changes the future so still not anywhere near as useful as Yuki's diary.

So, with all of that in mind, I will also add that I personally believe Yuno should be allowed to have Yukiteru here and Incap only should be removed.
Edit:
It reminds me of that one thread where the OP had Raphtalia start off the fight with a cell sized opponent already in her body.

she can function without yukiteru.

Edit:

know that.

you do realize both sides have knowledge here.

did you even read the OP?

Edit:

i changed the OP so she has her phone as well.

Back