• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baken384

He/Him
Spider-Man (Raimi Trilogy) VS The Vulture (MCU) aka spider-man4
  • Speed Equalized
  • Starting Distance 10 meters
  • Location: The same place where Vulture and MCU Spidey had their final showdown
300.png
400.png

Spider-Man: 6
Vulture:
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
So I’m not gonna play the game of “who’s the stronger Spidey” because that’s completely moot here as MCU Spidey held back against Vulture in their final battle

However….that last point is fairly important since if MCU Spidey went all out, it’s genuinely fair to say just based off skill alone, he would have torn Toomes a new one

Due to his experience and expertise with his own abilities, I’m voting the older Spider-Man for overwhelming Adrian

Lonky did a pretty good job at summarizing my thoughts. I'll play Devil's Advocate and say Raimi would at least be unfamiliar with the weaponry Vulture has, maybe giving Vulture the chance to surprise him should he catch Tobey off-guard. But with the few extra years this Spidey has under his belt, I think it's safe to say who wins this.

Spider-Man 4 ends the way we think it does FRA.

I vote for Spider-Man due to his greater experience fighting enemies in comparison to Vulture, who's really only ever used his equipment to steal weaponry.

Back