• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most powerful battle in all of Dragon Ball (Grace)

On one side of the ring, we have the Captain of the Ginyu Force... Captain... Ginyu! On the other side, we have Frieza's most trusted sparring partner, Tagoma! However, the catch is...
Both of them are frogs!

Who shall emerge victorious in this, the most powerful battle in all of Dragon Ball History? Let's find out.

Ribbit (Ginyu): 7 (JohnConquest1, Gilad_Hyperstar, Vizer04, XitSign, RandomGuy, Popted2, Nullflowerblush)
Ribbit (Tagoma): 0
Ribbit (Tie): 0

Last edited:
Ginyu via having decades worth of experience using the frogs body.

Ginyu FRA. Experience is really the thing that will give Ginyu the edge here, as Tagoma was only trapped recently, while Ginyu used the frog body for decades

I mean...when all else is equal, I suppose knowing how to use your new body is the only defining advantage.

Ginyu FRA

that's really the only argument. Ginyu FRA. i want this to be added though because of how silly it is. imagine someone seeing Ginyu beat Togoma and whoever is seeing it notices it says "both are 10-C" then get confused as **** on what 10-C keys they have, only to find this thread and that it's literally just frog wars. i bet you someone will get brain damage from the experience.

How can Tagoma technically defeat Ginyu if Ginyu is more skilled? Unless Ginyu suffers from PIS or acts OoC, Tagoma isn't doing it.
Because their AP is equal, and so is their speed. This isn't a stomp when both sides can defeat each other. It's just that Ginyu would beat Tagoma more often that not because he was used to being a frog.

It's also not like the skill is so far apart Tagoma can't even touch Ginyu. After all, they're just frogs

Inconclusive, because frogs have no offensive capabilities.

Right?
No apparently they do. Googling it they apparently fight with one another over typical animal stuff (food, territory, mates).

It won't be an exciting fight, probably, and they might not be able to kill, but KO via strikes or exhaustion seems to be on the table.

Adding to my post, I did even find a pet guide that warns that agressive frogs will kill each other in captivity.

No mention of size differences, species differences, or how they do it (I guess just hitting each other enough?). So context missing, but death is apparently possible.

...That's SO much more aggressive looking than I was expecting. None of the blogs I was reading gave it the credit it deserved. Frog fights are kinda cool, actually.

Back