• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devastation upon the sun (The Devastator vs Princess Celestia)

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Evil Doomsday Batman : 0
Eater of cakes : 7
Incon : 0

4-B versions used (Which means 1st key Celestia)
Speed equalized
Fight takes place in Canterlot, 20 meters apart

Story below

"I must say, this is some really good pastry" said Princess Celestia, another piece of cake entering her mouth.
"You say that to every cake you eat. And I thought you were on a diet" asked Princess Luna.

"Today is my cheat day".
"Everyday is a cheat day"

"Hey look! A meteor!".
"Oh come on, don't change the..."

Her words were cut off when a loud crash was heard behind her. The 2 princesses teleported to the garden, finding what appears to be a human male. The man wore a blue skinsuit with a red S on his chest, a torn red cape present on his back. Princess Celestia instantly recognized the creature from a treaty she had centuries ago.

"He's a kryptonian! A human one at that but still. These creatures are powered with the yellow sun and are extremely powerful when powered" she explained.
"Then what could have beaten him?" asked Princess Luna.

The 2 brought the kryptonian to a safe room in the castle, exposing him to the sun for 14 hours a day, hoping that he would reveal anything about his assailant. However, that time did not come fast enough and soon another impact was heard on the castle grounds. Princess Celestia appeared to check the place, finding a horrific beast there. It was a male humanoid with bony spikes protruding from every patch of his skin. Oddly enough, he wore a cowl and had a symbol on his chest.

"Where is superman...?" asked The Devastator.
"So that's his name. You've beaten him pretty badly" replied the princess of the sun.

The beast looked at her cutie mark before looking at the sun, finding it completely still and unmoving.

"You... You're helping him?!" asked The Devastator, his protrusions growing more pronounced "Bring that sun down and make sure he never sees another light of day! He cannot be allowed to thrive!".
"I'm afraid not. Many still need that sun. And it is only an extra 2 hours" replied Princess Celestia.

The beast clenched his fists, sharp protrusions bursting from the skin of his fists as he charged towards his opponent who remained unmoving

Last edited:
Voting non doomsday via reality warping, petrification, forcefields and sealing
The problem with the reality bending scan is that it's merely a statement coming from her mentor figure back when she was a child. Assuming Celestia is the more "mature" sibling, there's a good possibility she won't start with that.

The others however? Yeah she'll start with those. Though Devastator might just try to kill himself on the sealing bubbles and resurrect being immune to magical forcefields

One problem, we have no proof that doomsday is the same. But in any case, the whole immunity thing is kinda exaggerated

One problem, we have no proof that doomsday is the same. But in any case, the whole immunity thing is kinda exaggerated
I thought comics Doomsday was like SCP-682 in which case we can use the no limits fallacy on their reactive evolution

Most people do apparently, which I find kinda odd. For example, there is no way he can return from complete atomic destruction or EE and there is no way he would resist it.

Most people do apparently, which I find kinda odd. For example, there is no way he can return from complete atomic destruction or EE and there is no way he would resist it.
I think it's simply because we haven't seen a writer try that. I mean with SCP-682 there's at least a test log in which he came back from being erased from existence. But I don't remember such things happening to Doomsday.

But I guess I'll count your vote assuming this match is still viable

It is valid, Indeed. This version is immune to physical and energy attacks of the posi-verse. But sealing and reality warping would be different

What the hell can The Devastator do here lol?
Touch and GG. Assuming he at least has resurrection, he can try again and again until he pisses off Celestia into using reality bending and erase him and every time he comes back, he has a chance to pull it off

It's just less likely to happen

Except his resurrection, as I said earlier, is exaggerated. Just because one come back from a stab wound doesn't mean they will come back from EE or deconstruction.

Except his resurrection, as I said earlier, is exaggerated. Just because one come back from a stab wound doesn't mean they will come back from EE or deconstruction.
Yes, that's her final wincon, she erases him via reality warping. That's what lets her bypass the immortality

Back