• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Verses that were stronger than you thought

I remember watching a radom cartoon about fairies when I was a kid because I had nothing to do, but I never paid much attention to it, so, you guys can imagine how surprised I was when this profile was made.

If there is one thing that this wiki taught me, it's that you don't mess with the cute magical girls, because they stomp the hell out of you and your verse

Kaltias said:
If there is one thing that this wiki taught me, it's that you don't mess with the cute magical girls, because they stomp the hell out of you and your verse
This.

Kaltias said:

W.I.T.C.H., Winx, Sailor Moon, Star Vs, Card Capture...all are comfortably in the Tier 3/2 range. Even the "weaker" magical girl series like Pretty Cure, He-Man, Tokyo Mew Mew and Yuki Yuna is a Hero are all in the Tier 5 range, at least.

I kind of wonder if the Disney Princess games/specials have any feats..I know theirs a Disney channel original movie with 3-A feats.

Darkanine said:
W.I.T.C.H., Winx, Sailor Moon, Star Vs, Card Capture...all are comfortably in the Tier 3/2 range. Even the "weaker" magical girl series like Pretty Cure, He-Man, Tokyo Mew Mew and Yuki Yuna is a Hero are all in the Tier 5 range, at least.

I kind of wonder if the Disney Princess games/specials have any feats..I know theirs a Disney channel original movie with 3-A feats.
Yeah like i mentioned, Pretty Cure gets to about Tier 5 at most but that's for the weakest series. There's actually a list of what they would be like as DarkLK showed me of them here.

"Futari wa - solar system to multi-universal

Splash Star - multi-universal

Yes 5 - possibly multi solar system or above

Fresh - possibly universal to even multiversal

HeartCatch - moon

Suite - multi-continent or above

Smile - large planet

Doki Doki - multi-continent to multi-universal

Happiness Charge - large planet

Go! Princess - multi-continent to planet

Mahoutsukai - galaxy or universe"

Keep note that this is for the ones that have ended. The current one, which is KiraKira☆Pretty Cure A La Mode, is still running but who knows what that will get given its setting and all that.

Darkanine said:
>magical girl

>He-Man

Is that an abbreviation? Or a typo? Or am I really missing something here?

Anyways, for me it would be Tsubasa/xxxholic, Madoka Magica, Rave Master, pre gourmet world Toriko, Mario, Dragon Quest, and a lot of shows aimed at young kids like the magic school bus.

Saint Seiya: I always thought that they were weak as **** and capped at Planet level with Hades' feat. Boooi I was wrong.

Final Fantasy: Advent Children and Zack's death fooled me and an entire generation into thinking they were weak.

@Blah

He-Man stars a main lead wearing all pink who one day discovered a magical weapon that allows him to transform into a much stronger form, that's just a different pair of clothes, doesn't even cover his face or anything. Despite being identical, no one can recognize his alternate form, which is considered a hero by many.

Can't convince me that He-Man isn't a magical girl series.

Warhammer is also crazy strong compared to what I thought before I came here. I didn't knew about all the tier 1 stuff (I already knew that GEOM is ungodly broken though)

Kaltias said:
Warhammer is also crazy strong compared to what I thought before I came here. I didn't knew about all the tier 1 stuff (I already knew that GEOM is ungodly broken though)
The community I debated on before I came here convinced me that the Chaos Gods were Planet level at most.

Gravity Falls: I used to thought everyone capped at Wall level, and... that it was just a cartoon with mystery stuff in it when i watched it for the first time.......

..........i was soooooooooo wrong........

Ultima Reality said:
I remember a time when people tried to argue Bill was only 8-A for his reality warping feats. It's funny how the last few episodes alone upgraded someones tiering so drastically.

Back