• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think Vegeta will feel sick and just eat a senzu bean. Since cancers destroy the body tissue, maybe healing it will fix it.

so Vegeta FRA
Vegeta doesn't have senzu beans as usual equipment, and he really can't get it as that would count as external help. Or he just eats a senzu bean wich will give him a massive place advantage, wich is against the rules. Also apperently senzu beans doesn't work very well against sickness

Cuz of that one time with the heart disease isn’t it. Well cancers destroy body tissue so I thought maybe since a heart disease isn’t technically “destroying” anything to the best of my knowledge that it wouldn’t work on it.

Anyway wouldn’t this be a stomp?

Cuz of that one time with the heart disease isn’t it. Well cancers destroy body tissue so I thought maybe since a heart disease isn’t technically “destroying” anything to the best of my knowledge that it wouldn’t work on it.

Anyway wouldn’t this be a stomp?
I mean.... Would senzu beams work at that level anyway? Oh also vegeta is literally millons of time slower than a snail

Would Vegeta know that the cancer is cancer? He can't properly "combat" the sickness if he doesn't know what it is.

Voting Vegeta. Ki Blasts and attacks has been shown to destroy down to cellular level and beyond ( Gohan destroyed Cell who can regenerate from a single cell). Vegeta is smart enough to realize that he has cancer( the sickness) even without knowing Cancer( the character) is inside of his body after a long ass time. He will not sit there and doing nothing, that’s not Vegeta, he will try everything in his capabilities to get rid of Cancer, which should include Self Destruction which will kill Cancer immediately. Btw, DBS Vegeta also has resistance to Self Destruction so he won’t die.

What would an outpour of energy do to cancer cells inside ur body
Like are people forgetting that goku died to literally something weaker then cancer cells? Lmaoo
1. The energy is coming from the inside of Vegeta’s body, as shown way back from DBZ when Vegeta use Final Explosion vs Buu, it destroyed both his inside and outside.
2. Ki Blasts and Attacks can be used to destroy cells. Cell who has Low-High regen ( regen from a single cell) was killed by Gohan by a Kamehameha, and guess who is stronger than that Gohan
3. Prove cancer cells are stronger than the heart virus that Goku caught. The timeskip between Future Trunks Saga in which Future Trunks warned Goku about the the heart virus and Android Saga in which Goku will be killed by it ( without the cure) is about 3 years. Cancer cells can take several years to grow from stage 1 to stage 4 and in other cases , it could take up to 10 years.

this already happened before the saga of the albañiles(bricklayer) and abogados(lawyers), vegeta and goku only survived because Gohan brought them the cure

3. Prove cancer cells are stronger than the heart virus that Goku caught. The timeskip between Future Trunks Saga in which Future Trunks warned Goku about the the heart virus and Android Saga in which Goku will be killed by it ( without the cure) is about 3 years. Cancer cells can take several years to grow from stage 1 to stage 4 and in other cases , it could take up to 10 years.
I really don't care about the others but this one is just stupid.
1. How deadly a virus or illness is isn't based on how long it takes to kill. It's based on death rate.
2. There is no proof he got the virus from Yardrat. Goku used to live near a jungle as a kid doing dirty things like his long adventures. We don't know when exactly he contracted it therefore he could have got it since birth.

I really don't care about the others but this one is just stupid.
1. How deadly a virus or illness is isn't based on how long it takes to kill. It's based on death rate.
2. There is no proof he got the virus from Yardrat. Goku used to live near a jungle as a kid doing dirty things like his long adventures. We don't know when exactly he contracted it therefore he could have got it since birth.
Doesn’t really matter. The heart virus make Future Bulma, the one that make a time machine in a world that was ****** up all over the place has to personally make a cure and it took her a long ass time to make that cure. And I’m pretty sure that Future Bulma ,you know what, **** Future Bulma, Bulma in the main timeline, who based her creation of the time machine on blueprints that was made by Future Bulma can create a cure for cancer in less than a goddam day.

I'm voting Vegeta tbh.
I think by virtue of being a literal cancer from someone else's body, Vegeta's like ten million immune cells roll up and annihilate it as it'd be a foreign body, and Cancer taking on like 3-4 humanized skilled cells might be better than taking on like 3-4 normal cells, but Vegeta's will roll up in literal magnitudes.
Like my dudes, cancer don't work the way you think it does. Probably even worse given Vegeta's cells ain't humanized so Cancer can't actually go about his usual methodology of converting.

Doesn’t really matter. The heart virus make Future Bulma, the one that make a time machine in a world that was ****** up all over the place has to personally make a cure and it took her a long ass time to make that cure. And I’m pretty sure that Future Bulma ,you know what, **** Future Bulma, Bulma in the main timeline, who based her creation of the time machine on blueprints that was made by Future Bulma can create a cure for cancer in less than a goddam day.
So you're making your argument fully based on headcanon? Got it.

Voting Vegeta, the fact Cancer is sentient might hurt their chances ironically. If it was a non living cancer it might've just got to work but the fact it's sentient might confuse it. It's working in a wayyyy stronger body of a completely different species.

So you're making your argument fully based on headcanon? Got it.
Oh please, I would love to hear you pointing out my headcanon. You seriously believe that one can create a time traveling machine, MFTL+ ships, and a radar that has universal range to find the Super DBs can’t somehow create a cure for cancer in a short time?

Oh please, I would love to hear you pointing out my headcanon. You seriously believe that one can create a time traveling machine, MFTL+ ships, and a radar that has universal range to find the Super DBs can’t somehow create a cure for cancer in a short time?
That would requiere external help btw

That is exactly what headcanon is.

its not that the fact that its a foreign cell makes it mood as basically million of white cell would rush at it to kill it
The whole cancer is dangerous comes from your the "cells cant identify it 'foreigner' since it has your dna."
I vote vegeta fra

This is a stomp thread and can’t be added
Cancer can’t effect anybody unless it’s specifically their cells that get it, which isn’t an sba
Cancer literally just dies from age and can’t do anything
Chariot already said all this tho

Unless we assume cancer is the humanized embodiment of the cancer disease and his abilities from the original host body would apply to the body of any living thing, wich isn't the case

With a better reasoning for Vegeta now I'll be changing my vote to him. I think his immune system would take care of Cancer. I'm gonna recount the votes now

Back