• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fezzih_007

He/Him
So my last thread of DB vs KH got closed because people realized that Dragon ball don't have any actual layers (lol) to combat KH 26. But since KH lose they 26 sawndhich, and both are baseline layered, this should be good.
The Stock Shōnen Rival duel

Speed equal
They start 2km away
They fight on top of a mountain size dragon
Riku is in his KH 3 key, and Vegeta is in his Big Bang Mission key Super sayian Blue evolution

Votes:
The king of all foreheads:
crk5dwksgkd31.jpg

Riku, you not old enough to drive a car, give the car keys:
e6f3c3b30ed19cdce8b5e40d135f4777.jpg

Last edited:
oooohhhh watching what does Riku start with usually
He start with close combat using his Keyblade and maybe go to use his ranged Magic attacks to defeat the opponent.

All of them can erase you from existance after dealing suficient demage.

where does riku scale in ap
Would it matter anyway since vegeta scales to infinite low 1c structures and I am pretty sure he doesn't scale to infinite low 1c structures even let's say he does vegeta would be leagues ahead due to multipliers and scaling chains

Would it matter anyway since vegeta scales to infinite low 1c structures and I am pretty sure he doesn't scale to infinite low 1c structures even let's say he does vegeta would be leagues ahead due to multipliers and scaling chains
thats why i was asking about how far riku was in 5D
anyways riku has a keysword and it has cm type 1/info type 2, it also gives him resurrection and type 9 immo
vegeta dosent have time powers or resistances to time powers, can he do anything?

thats why i was asking about how far riku was in 5D
anyways riku has a keysword and it has cm type 1/info type 2, it also gives him resurrection and type 9 immo
vegeta dosent have time powers or resistances to time powers, can he do anything?
I am assuming his immortality type 9 has baseline low 1c range while vegeta has infinite low 1c range his immortality isn't a problem here other than that idk if vegeta would be able to bypass his resurrection.

If vegeta scales to infinite low 1-C structures, doesn't that basically make this a one shot for vegeta? Vegeta also has alot of stamina reduction hax and madness manipulation type 2 on contact. I also don't see CM on riku profile for the keyblade.

If vegeta scales to infinite low 1-C structures, doesn't that basically make this a one shot for vegeta? Vegeta also has alot of stamina reduction hax and madness manipulation type 2 on contact. I also don't see CM on riku profile for the keyblade.

This is such a mismatch, vegeta is essentially haxless in this key, you didn't even use the version where he is resistant to dark factor abilities which would have been more interesting. So vegeta has one shot AP, but has no resistances to any keyblade hax like CM or Info manip.

When the Heartless' heart is freed, and the Nobody is destroyed, the remains bring back the original being as a whole where this separation happened (Not combat applicable).
If such a place is not available, they're sent to Traverse Town. this is nca

Its only the secondary part that is nca
No is not, is the whole thing.

I gonna have to explain then "sigh".
So, when someone dies and loses they Heart to darkness, that heart becomes a heartless, and the body that is left behind, becomes a Nobody. If the Heartless and Nobody dies, they come back after a while for where they innitialy became a heartless and Nobody. But If the world is destroyed, they Go to traverse town instead.

So there's zero chance of that happening here.

No is not, is the whole thing.

I gonna have to explain then "sigh".
So, when someone dies and loses they Heart to darkness, that heart becomes a heartless, and the body that is left behind, becomes a Nobody. If the Heartless and Nobody dies, they come back after a while for where they innitialy became a heartless and Nobody. But If the world is destroyed, they Go to traverse town instead.

So there's zero chance of that happening here.
Oh, so they can't just revive mid combat? Ok cool then vegeta might just one shot with the AP difference, also has madness manip type 2 and extreme corruption, its on contact also.

Yes.

Well, Riku and Vegeta both have homing attacks, and both of them can avoid the other attacks kinda easy because Riku can telerport and Vegeta can create energy barriers.

Back