• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean, Cancer, in the serie,s was defeated by the immune cell trio and having in mind that Vegeta is a healthy guy and his saiyan cells are stronger than those of a regular human, I think his cells would be able to handle Cancer.

Why did they start ignoring that Goku died from something much less damaging to the body compared to Cancer?
because cardiovascular diseases has the 4 times the death rate compared to cancer of all types combined
Correction the only the deadliest one has the 4 times death percentage
cardiovascular diseases kill about 18 million
while cancer kills 10 million annually

Last edited:
because cardiovascular diseases has the 4 times the death rate compared to cancer of all types combined
Correction the only the deadliest one has the 4 times death percentage
cardiovascular diseases kill about 18 million
while cancer kills 10 million annually
And what prevents Cancer from spreading to other organs in the human body, including the heart?

And what prevents Cancer from spreading to other organs in the human body, including the heart?
many cells dont divide making concept of cancer useless
think about it why u didnt ever heard the heart cancer (even tho it exists it isnt the cancer we know its just the tumor so it cant spread and it just gets removed surgically) before?
because they dont divide they are healed with stem cells instead

Do ya'll not just know how cancer works? It might be a deadly disease, but do you know why it's deadly? The heart virus isn't comparable, hell, the common cold isn't comparable. Different viruses, diseases, bacterium, and more all work differently in most cases.
Cancer, by proxy of being cancer, isn't the same or is it working like a virulent heart virus. Vegeta doesn't need disease res to walk off a common cold, much like how he doesnt need disease res to res a disease that can not effect him due to its shortcomings.

Do ya'll not just know how cancer works? It might be a deadly disease, but do you know why it's deadly? The heart virus isn't comparable, hell, the common cold isn't comparable. Different viruses, diseases, bacterium, and more all work differently in most cases.
Cancer, by proxy of being cancer, isn't the same or is it working like a virulent heart virus. Vegeta doesn't need disease res to walk off a common cold, much like how he doesnt need disease res to res a disease that can not effect him due to its shortcomings.
Changing vote to vegeta

Ok but is cancer in fortnite?

Ok but is cancer in fortnite?
5ba7e074a8f88.jpeg

Cancer in Cells at Work doesn't function like normal cancer

I'm a business major, not a bio major, so excuse me if I'm incorrect, but iirc Cancer works when a cell in your body mutates, overmultiplies, and those cells group together into tumors and constantly demand nutrients from the body since the body doesn't recognize them as a threat since, again, they originate from your body. You eventually starve to death from the tumors literally draining you dry, or the tumors grow somewhere and idk ****** block an artery or crush an organ or something

Cancer from CAW doesn't originate from Vegeta's body, therefore Vegeta's immune system will immediately recognize him as a threat and destroy him. Considering how Vegeta can resist ki blasts which can negate up to mid-high regeneration, his cells should also have durability comparable to Vegeta himself. Considering how Cancer is 10C and Vegeta's cells are 3A, PLUS they all have Low Mid Regen, Vegeta's immune system should have no problem dealing with him.

The only argument I can see for Cancer is his Empathetic Manip being able to steal nutrients away from Vegeta, but that comes with its own collection of issues:
1. Cancer can't drain Vegeta fast enough before Vegeta starts his everyday Training routine, powers up and fills his entire body with ki, and vaporizes Cancer instantly
2. Vegeta's cells don't have a mind of their own unlike the cells in CAW, so I don't think the emp manip would work on them regardless
3. Vegeta upscales from the likes of Tien who can resist Ribrianne's emp manip, so it still wouldn't work on Vegeta

If you assume that this version of Cancer originates from Vegeta's body, then Cancer wins due to just killing him as normal Cancer would, buit I don't think that's the case here

I vote Vegeta

Wouldn’t verse equalization work for this? Since the intelligence of the cells at work characters is relatively comparable to the roles normal cells serve and are not really intended to be “super cells” beyond just aesthetic for it being an anime version of how actual bodily functions work

Cancer in Cells at Work doesn't function like normal cancer

I'm a business major, not a bio major, so excuse me if I'm incorrect, but iirc Cancer works when a cell in your body mutates, overmultiplies, and those cells group together into tumors and constantly demand nutrients from the body since the body doesn't recognize them as a threat since, again, they originate from your body. You eventually starve to death from the tumors literally draining you dry, or the tumors grow somewhere and idk ****** block an artery or crush an organ or something

Cancer from CAW doesn't originate from Vegeta's body, therefore Vegeta's immune system will immediately recognize him as a threat and destroy him. Considering how Vegeta can resist ki blasts which can negate up to mid-high regeneration, his cells should also have durability comparable to Vegeta himself. Considering how Cancer is 10C and Vegeta's cells are 3A, PLUS they all have Low Mid Regen, Vegeta's immune system should have no problem dealing with him.

The only argument I can see for Cancer is his Empathetic Manip being able to steal nutrients away from Vegeta, but that comes with its own collection of issues:
1. Cancer can't drain Vegeta fast enough before Vegeta starts his everyday Training routine, powers up and fills his entire body with ki, and vaporizes Cancer instantly
2. Vegeta's cells don't have a mind of their own unlike the cells in CAW, so I don't think the emp manip would work on them regardless
3. Vegeta upscales from the likes of Tien who can resist Ribrianne's emp manip, so it still wouldn't work on Vegeta

If you assume that this version of Cancer originates from Vegeta's body, then Cancer wins due to just killing him as normal Cancer would, buit I don't think that's the case here

I vote Vegeta
Dragoon schoolars

Wouldn’t verse equalization work for this? Since the intelligence of the cells at work characters is relatively comparable to the roles normal cells serve and are not really intended to be “super cells” beyond just aesthetic for it being an anime version of how actual bodily functions work
Assuming verse equalization, then you just turned Vegeta's cells from amoeba blobs floating around in a pool of plasma into mini clones of Vegeta firing lasers and punching Cancer to death

The results wouldn't change

Verse equalization would just make it worse ngl.

reasoning?
Vegeta doesn't have a valid wincon. There is not evidence that Vegeta powering up would get rid of cancer. In fact it's contradicted by Goku who powered up against 19 and was still affected by the virus. No evidence that Vegeta's cells are too strong to be defeated by cancer. No valid reason that Cancer couldn't get into Vegeta who trains constantly and often has open wounds that could get infected. And his ki barrier must be activated and Vegeta doesn't know it's there. Viruses aren't alive so he couldn't sense it either.

Vegeta doesn't have a valid wincon. There is not evidence that Vegeta powering up would get rid of cancer. In fact it's contradicted by Goku who powered up against 19 and was still affected by the virus. No evidence that Vegeta's cells are too strong to be defeated by cancer. No valid reason that Cancer couldn't get into Vegeta who trains constantly and often has open wounds that could get infected. And his ki barrier must be activated and Vegeta doesn't know it's there. Viruses aren't alive so he couldn't sense it either.
That's not Vegeta's only wincon

Even if you argue that Vegeta powering up won't kill Cancer, you're forgetting that Vegeta's immune system would instantly recognize Cancer as a threat and swarm him immediately. Vegeta's cells all have 3A to Low 2C durability and AP, so Cancer wouldn't stand a chance

Because if a character has 9-B cells then a low 2-C attack would instantly kill them because that's infinitely stronger
I don't really see how they couldn't.

Even if you argue that Vegeta powering up won't kill Cancer, you're forgetting that Vegeta's immune system would instantly recognize Cancer as a threat and swarm him immediately. Vegeta's cells all have 3A to Low 2C durability and AP, so Cancer wouldn't stand a chance
This is Cell's at Work cancer who can shapeshift. Saiyans can also mate with humans so they likely have very similar dna.

This thread is just too god to let it go, Vegeta deserves this win

Once I have more free time I'll count the votes again.

Back