• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
you know, you would think that due to Cancer's small size, it'll basically able to dura neg harm Vegeta, expecially if Cancer decided to **** around in Vegeta's brain but guess not

This is Cell's at Work cancer who can shapeshift. Saiyans can also mate with humans so they likely have very similar dna.

First of all, Vegeta and Goku while in Buu's body are definitely weaker. But that's not the case here. Vegeta's the one owning the body, along with his cells. His cells shouldn't have the debuff foreign entities do.

Cancer can't trick Vegeta's body if it doesn't originate from Vegeta's body.

No amount of shapeshifting is going to stop Vegeta's body from recognizing him as a threat from the get-go
1. Assuming no verse equalization, Vegeta's cells ignore it and turn him into mush due to not being able to mimic other people's cell's antigens. Even if he successfully fools his immune system, he won't be able t cause any damage with his 10C AP
2. Assuming verse equalization, considering all of Vegeta's cells are now clones of Vegeta, the instant Cancer tries to do anything other than blend in (which itself is hard since he needs to successfully mimic Vegeta's personality which considering Vegeta's own intelligence will be hard to do), like say, kill other cells, 1. he can't due to lack of AP and 2. Vegeta's cells will realize that they are under attack and final flash Cancer out of existence.

Even assuming Cancer's disguise works, he still eventually starves due to not being able to use his emp manip to steal nutrients from the body due to Vegeta's resistance due to upscaling from Tien to resisted Ribrianne who can basically subjugate her entire planet with love

You may have invaded my mind and my body cancer. But there's one thing a saiyan always keeps his pride!
I2AQJG8.jpg

Couldn't vegeta gather the Dragon balls and wish for "I wish I didn't had cancer" whem he discovers he has? also, SBA means he can't have Bulma help

I will read the rest later

What if Vegeta uses Super Sayian for training purposes early on and his body gets so hot the cancer cells die off first?
Wait no. Those cancer cells are technically his as well, so they would be just as durable.
This is it. We’ve peaked. There’s no need to have any more VS debates because this is easily the best topic we’ll ever discuss

Basically the arguments are that due to how Cancer works as a disease, Cancer would immediately get targeted by Vegeta's immune system due to being a foreign object, which completely negates Cancer's apparent advantage in stealth

Assuming no verse equalization, Vegeta's T-cells would swarm and engulf Cancer and break him down into waste the instant the B-cells stab him with antibodies
Assuming verse equalization, every cell in Vegeta's body just becomes a tiny clone of Vegeta, all of which will GYARIKKU HOOOOOOOOOOO Cancer out of existence
Vegeta's cells would be resistant to Cancer's mind control due to being able to easily resist Ribrianne's aura, which can mind control half the ToP along with her entire home planet

Assuming Cancer originates from Vegeta, Vegeta dies from just getting cancer lmao

every cell in Vegeta's body just becomes a tiny clone of Vegeta, all of which will GYARIKKU HOOOOOOOOOOO Cancer out of existence
Vegeta's cells would be resistant to Cancer's mind control due to being able to easily resist Ribrianne's aura, which can mind control half the ToP along with her entire home planet
That's not how things work in Cells at Work. All the cells have different designs.

Idk how this interact with Cancer
If I was to guess, sinse cancer don't act like a conventional disseas, literalmente fighting them like a actuall anime fighter with atacks and all It's probable not as effective but should still give cancer a harder time, specially in the early game where he isn't a sayian cancer cell

This may also protect Vegeta from Cancer saving his genetic code on vegeta cells sinse virus atack by modifing the DNA inside cells so they make more virus instead of other cells... so I guess cancer can't come back from death sinse he has no way to save his genetic code

I think I will vote vegeta, cancer really need to be able to come backup to guarantea his victory, and vegeta resists It, Cancer still should give a hard time to vegeta imune sistem sinse he don't act like a normal cancer cell, so ge should be able to make strategies to fight Vegeta immuny sistem, but having only one chance really hinders his overall chances

It was never Grace, and I don't see the extreme advantage sinse cancer isn't from vegeta directly in this combat
It was indeed grace lol, it literally just stopped with staff trying to come up with the wording to put on the page.

The OP literally says the fight takes place in his body, in which case, under that rule isn’t allowed.

Back