• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultra Instinct Goku VS Super Saiyan Blue Evolution Vegeta

61248614ceec0ea415f6ae676be26abd.png
061dc5c7b37015b4e54ed08635276f8a.png

Dragon Ball Super Manga

Son Goku ( Ultra Instinct - Sign - )
Vegeta ( Super Saiyan Blue Evolution )

270423288010211.png

[1.] Both In-Character
[2.] Manga Canon Only
[3.] Unequalized Statistics
[4.] Battle will commence on Earth

[5.] Both will start 25 meters apart

Manga Summary ( Galactic Patrol Prisoner Saga - Granolah The Survivor Saga )

After a crushing defeat on Planet Namek against Moro - Consumer of Planets, Son Goku and Vegeta have parted their ways to train individually on their own to defeat this new enemy. After a few months, both of them have grown significantly stronger. In that short period of time, Son Goku has not only got more powerful but is now also able to tap into Ultra Instinct - Sign - of his own will, thanks to his new master Meerus - a trainee Angel. Vegeta on the other hand went to hone his skills on Planet Yadrat, where he has been able to learn mainly Forced Spirit Fission and enhanced his Ki Control by a lot. After the Galaxy's Supreme Lifeform - Moro has been defeated, Son Goku and Vegeta trained together on Beerus' planet, with Son Goku improving his Perfect Ultra Instinct state whilst sparring with Whis and Vegeta learning how to use the power of destruction to a degree, thanks to Lord Beerus.
[ Team Vegeta ]:
[ Team Son Goku ]: Gilad_Hyperstar, Vizer04, Kin201, FluffyCreatureZ

R.ba74776ce67cb964e68656971d5a6acc

Last edited:
It's hard to know. Goku has actual feats of being able to content with Moro for a while, while Vegeta has statements that imply he has surpassed Goku.

This punch of Vegeta doing little to no damage to Moro leads me to believe that UI Sign Goku is superior to SSBE Vegeta in raw power.

It's close, but I think UI Sign Goku has a slight advantage in AP against SSBE Vegeta, and obviously, have the advantage of instinctive reactions against him

This Vegeta does know the Yardratian techniques, but it won't help him much since Goku also knows IT much better than Vegeta, and Forced Spirit Fission is useless on Goku, as he isn't a fusion, nor does he absorb energy.

I think Goku should take this mid-difficulty

It's close, but I think UI Sign Goku has a slight advantage in AP against SSBE Vegeta, and obviously, have the advantage of instinctive reactions against him

This Vegeta does know the Yardratian techniques, but it won't help him much since Goku also knows IT much better than Vegeta, and Forced Spirit Fission is useless on Goku, as he isn't a fusion, nor does he absorb energy.

I think Goku should take this mid-difficulty
I am not really a debater nor good at it, just here to see what others think, however, I do think Vegeta's superior Ki control will also give him an advantage.
Although I do side more with Goku, I am still uncertain about which team to pick.
Also thank you for the compliment, same goes for Jibz, I just don't want to type several "thank you" replies, lol.

I am not really a debater nor good at it, just here to see what others think, however, I do think Vegeta's superior Ki control will also give him an advantage.
How exactly is that going to help him even if that was correct? I'm not saying Vegeta can't win, it's just that UI Sign Goku has an advantage over Vegeta in that regard

Don't forget that Goku also learned ki control by the Yardratians, as well as trained to gain access to Ultra Instinct at will, which is something that all have to do with controlling ki and not letting it leak

Goku stomps. Vegeta full power punched moro in his gut and moro went "phew" and started smiling. The only reason vegeta won was fsf and that is worthless against Goku.

One day Vegeta will beat Goku on this site again

I̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶i̶t̶

Can you link Goku and Vegeta's profiles to the OP please? It would make it easier to debate for this match
Sure thing, I think it's wrapped for Goku anyways though.
Goku has actual feats, while Vegeta has the statements.
And I believe feats count more than statements unless stated otherwise.
Maybe a better match up would be UI Sign Goku VS Granolah Arc Vegeta, but we haven't seen Omen in the Arc yet and I still think the results would be the same.

How exactly is that going to help him even if that was correct? I'm not saying Vegeta can't win, it's just that UI Sign Goku has an advantage over Vegeta in that regard

Don't forget that Goku also learned ki control by the Yardratians, as well as trained to gain access to Ultra Instinct at will, which is something that all have to do with controlling ki and not letting it leak
Kind of forgot to reply to this, sorry.

Goku did absolve the Yadrat training as well, but his stamina was still draining in Ultra Instinct - Sign - nonetheless.

Vegeta was able to obtain a superior Spirit Control/Ki than Goku did in even less time while training on Planet Yadrat. ( I can't post pictures here for some reason, but it's at the end of chapter 55 ). There was also a page where Vegeta tried to use a Ki attack after the training and he was surprised how much it improved his destructive capacity/damage. So I personally believe this gives Vegeta the advantage when it comes to Ki attacks and Spirit Control overall.

Spirit Fission could be used against Goku, but only if he used clones, which is unlikely though because we only saw him use them once against Whis in MUI, and that was after the Moro Saga. I still believe Goku has the AP advantage here, the only thing that could argue against it would be when Moro stated that Vegeta would make for his "finest meal" yet, while Goku had actual feats I still think this statement has value behind it since it comes from Moro himself, who pretty much man-handled Goku in their fight.

I am leaning more to Goku's side, but I still believe there might be a slight chance of Vegeta winning.

Back