• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vampire Hunter D - Revisions and Additions

Ops sorry, I confused Infinite with Immeasurable.

Erasing people from past/present/future you mean with Akashic Records?

Erasing beings from Past, Present, Future is Hax unless D has statements of existing outside of Space-Time or feats of moving throughout Space-Time with speed alone.

Also, in Vol 1 it was D who cut Lee's Fount of Life albeit it was just a one inch wound.

He exists outside of the Akashic Records which are a record of all space and time, however this likely only grants him Resistance to the Akashic Records

He caused damage on multiple points in space and time when he broke off from a sealed dimension

Existing outside of Akashic Records is Type 4 Acausality as well as Resistance to what the Akashic Records can do.

If you're talking about Raiser of Gales feat then no he isn't immeasurable based on that. Him breaking throughout the dimension just caused the damage as a side effect.

RM97 said:
Existing outside of Akashic Records is Type 4 Acausality as well as Resistance to what the Akashic Records can do.

If you're talking about Raiser of Gales feat then no he isn't immeasurable based on that. Him breaking throughout the dimension just caused the damage as a side effect.
I agree

Dante Demon Killah said:
So, The Akashic Records can erase and rewrite the history of all Universe, as well as retcon beings

Isn't that Plot Manip ?

D uses the Akashic records to undo the entire adventure, restore the dead, and make sure his client lives a happy life

So he can also resurrect people
That's Causality Hax mixed with Reality Warping. It has to specifically say that the "Story" or the "Plot" was changed for it to give Plot Manip or that the Akashic Records can change the Plot or Story. A lot of high tier charas here can perform the same feat and they don't have Plot Manip listed.

After Reading the plot page, yeah, I kinda understood the difference

However, it is Causality Manip, so I'll add to some profiles

I have to ask this, why is Mayerling Low 2-C and why does he have so many Resistances for Fighting D?

Mayerling is actually possibly Low 2-C, since, well, he fought D who's Low 2-C

The resistances are a mix from scalling from other Nobles and for not being affected by D's passives

A couple of things,

1) D wasn't Low 2-C at the time. His best AP/DC feats roam around Large Building Level and hasn't shown any consistent Universe+ AP/DC back during Novel 3 or later ones. IIRC it was also stated in Dark Road or some other novel that D grows in power everyday and that the D we see today would be significantly weaker than the D we would see tommorow. So that fits perfectly well too. If we were to scale off of Low 2-C D, it'll give near about every minor antagonist or protagonist Low 2-C who faced D or even harmed him. Even human/hybrid/mutants like Rei Ginsei, Nolt Marcus, the Brothers in Novel 5 and 6,etc Low 2-C and at least MFTL+ stuffs.

2) But D's passives at that time was Limited to Empathic and Fear Aura where the fear hax wasn't even a full on Passive as the author specifically states that he needed to activate his Aura to instill fear or intimidate his foes. Even giving you the benefit of the doubt that it was passive, the others didn't even make an appearance back then as regular civilians can still interact with D easily with only being affected by his Empathic Manipulation.

Not gonna argue the first statement, but that second I disagree with entirely. It's entirely possible that D is suppressing this aura unless needed, as it for one, only shows up when he needs to intimidate foes, and two, "activate" implies he can turn this off should he wish, which is likely the case.

He's a vampire hunter, and it would've be impossible to gain employers when you constantly force fear yet a sense of empathic aura on someone (unless you're into that), and I've seen characters have aura that they "have" to activate, but it's just them suppressing it.

It's not really outright Passive which I mentioned above and you really didn't address anything I said. I said D's passives were only Fear and Empathic Manipulation. D never showed any of the other stuffs back then like Matter Manip, Heat Generation,etc. So it's absurd to give Mayerling Resistances to D's stuff which he never really displayed back then or even hinted to possess them.

If you believe so, sure. But I agree on your last statement, D obviously didn't start Low 2-C. That's clearly evident by the first volume, as he literally died.

RM97 said:
A couple of things,
1) D wasn't Low 2-C at the time. His best AP/DC feats roam around Large Building Level and hasn't shown any consistent Universe+ AP/DC back during Novel 3 or later ones. IIRC it was also stated in Dark Road or some other novel that D grows in power everyday and that the D we see today would be significantly weaker than the D we would see tommorow. So that fits perfectly well too. If we were to scale off of Low 2-C D, it'll give near about every minor antagonist or protagonist Low 2-C who faced D or even harmed him. Even human/hybrid/mutants like Rei Ginsei, Nolt Marcus, the Brothers in Novel 5 and 6,etc Low 2-C and at least MFTL+ stuffs.

2) But D's passives at that time was Limited to Empathic and Fear Aura where the fear hax wasn't even a full on Passive as the author specifically states that he needed to activate his Aura to instill fear or intimidate his foes. Even giving you the benefit of the doubt that it was passive, the others didn't even make an appearance back then as regular civilians can still interact with D easily with only being affected by his Empathic Manipulation.
It was stated in White Devil Mountain, actually.

RM97 said:
State your reasons on why you disagree tho.
The impression I got with his aura is that he could turn it off and on at will. For example it was able to induce paralysis at times, and at other times it simply does not. I feel he just supresses his aura at times he does not need it.

That's what I've seen for many other passive aura based characters here. Bleach, Slime, BlazBlue, etc.

This is no different, imo. But we will have to fix his profile, and edit his keys along with many others.

The impression I got with his aura is that he could turn it off and on at will. For example it was able to induce paralysis at times, and at other times it simply does not. I feel he just supresses his aura at times he does not need it.

The fear Aura or even the Empathic Manipulation was not the point. The main point was that Mayerling has Resistances to many stuffs such as Ice Manip, Matter Manip,etc which isn't true considering D did not display such feats back then. Even scaling from other Nobles isn't helping because Nobles have different attributes amongst them aside from possessing some basic skill sets. So a Noble resisting D's Ice and Matter Hax doesn't Equate to all the nobles resisting the same.

Back