• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VHD Small Revisions

Noble Regeneration Downgrade

However, the scan doesn't state the cannon can erase all matter from existence, but all matter in existence, so, going by that, their Regeneration is actually High (Since it can vaporize protons), not Low-Godly. This only affects the weaker nobles and the firsts keys for D

Adding Plot Manipulation for Akashic Records

The records can completely change the story within the series, D during Tyrant Stars rewrote their entire journey so that Sue and Matthew worked with Braujou and Miranda to slay Valcua and live a happy life as per their mother's wishes, without knowing who D is, or getting affected by Valcua, it can also rewrite or change their fate and destiny as per their will and hold information over everything that was, would, is, could, and will be, being able to freely change it aswell. The Records hold everything in creation in past, present and future as pages of a book, with the user being able to read it and rewrite it

These are already accepted abilities listed on the page, my intention is just to list other abilities that also fit in its description, going with the Plot Hax page, creating/destroying stories fits, and that's exactly what D did with it

Better explanations on his AP section

Not all keys need this, but his High 6-C and 3-A versions need a litle more explanations

At least Large Island level, higher in Full Vampire Form (Can cut through Zeramium Steel, comparable to Baron Meinster, who's capable of doing this with his Golden Ring, and also fought a battle capable of reshaping the nearby mountains). His attacks ignore durability

At least Universe level (The Big Bang Accelerator could produce the same results as the big bang that created the universe. Vince who was possessed by one half of the destroyer, casually tanked this, negating the blast and proceeding to destroy the accelerator. Lord Vlad Balazs proceeded to slay Vince, and stated that D's aura exceeded the Destroyer's. Furthermore The Guide is able to make the destroyer powerless, and later The Guide fused with Lord Vlad, amplifying their power by 5 times. He then proceeded to kill Vlad. Further more he also killed Baryon Byron Balazs, who could physically contend with Vlad. Got stronger after this, and matched General Gaskell in Dark Road. Later during Tyrant's Stars, D fought Lawrence Valcua, who was vastly more powerful to the combined might of his seven assassins, where even Speeny individually was able to effortlessly defeat and kill Gaskell), possibly High Universe level (The Universe in the Noble Greylancer novel is also stated to be "Endless")

This one is important as D's scaling on the universal tier is huge, and a description with the most relevant facts for how deep he is in said tier is really important during VS Threads

This should be fine for the most part however I dont think I agree with removing Low-Godly for a different reason.

One of the possible ways to obtain Low-Godly is having the ability to regenerate from a disembodied conscious or soul, and The Nobility's regeneration basically works as such. Each of them regenerate via their fount of life which is explicitly described as being "more vital than the soul", and its this all-pervading life force that is the source of life and regeneration. Considering they can just regenerate indefinitely from this (minus the ways that exploit their obvious weaknesses) I do believe Low-Godly can stay. We probably just need to alter its descrption.

If it's more vital than the soul, wouldn't that be Mid Godly ? Because if erasing their body, mind and Soul isn't enough because Fount of Life covers them, then I'm pretty sure it fits MG description

If it's more vital than the soul, wouldn't that be Mid Godly ? Because if erasing their body, mind and Soul isn't enough because Fount of Life covers them, then I'm pretty sure it fits MG description
Well maybe? There isn't exactly a feat where we see a Noble get erased on those levels (at least from what I recall, but correct me if i'm wrong), however, technically from it's description, The Fount of Life resides on a deeper level than their soul and conscious regardless.

It's a bit debatable as to how we treat it. I do think "Low-Godly, possibly Mid-Godly" might be reasonable enough for now. I'll go ask some others what they think.

Okay then, Low Godly it is

Still, like u said we should add a new description for their Regen, something like:

Maybe add some more elaboration at the end. "The Fount of Life is an all-pervading Life Force considered more vital than the soul, from which the Nobility can regenerate at will."

Nobles (aside from few ones) have not shown to Regen from their fount of life. Those who actually can are those superpowered ones that were bestowed with powers from experiments or from the Sacred Ancestor. The general idea is that all Nobles and even Dhampirs can at least Regen from getting their Protons Vaped as well as crushed to such small level that they can fit through a hole in the dirac sea.

Nobles (aside from few ones) have not shown to Regen from their fount of life. Those who actually can are those superpowered ones that were bestowed with powers from experiments or from the Sacred Ancestor. The general idea is that all Nobles and even Dhampirs can at least Regen from getting their Protons Vaped as well as crushed to such small level that they can fit through a hole in the dirac sea.
Wasn't there a statement in the very first novel that mentions Magnus Lee's Fount of Life? I thought by all means he wasn't very special among other Greater Nobles.

Wasn't there a statement in the very first novel that mentions Magnus Lee's Fount of Life? I thought by all means he wasn't very special among other Greater Nobles.
Yeah D cut through his Fount of Life too and he couldn't heal it at all iirc.

D could do that already in Novel 1 ? I don't remember exactly the details

Also our point is regeneration so long the Fount of Life still is there, if it's nuked, then yeah they are not coming back, only very few characters can

D could do that already in Novel 1 ? I don't remember exactly the details

Also our point is regeneration so long the Fount of Life still is there, if it's nuked, then yeah they are not coming back, only very few characters can
Well yes he could do that. Matter of fact when he Slayed the entire Dandorian Clan 100 years before the beginning of Novel 25, they were all implied to have been erased but were resurrected back by Sacred Ancestor. So like, D had this ability for a long time.

Thing is Nobles generally don't Regen even from their Mind/Soul, let alone from their Fount of Life. I have a feeling that this could change in the future though because 14+ books untranslated and series ongoing, but who knows.

So in the end it does seems to be a Regen downgrade for them huh

Also, was it ever stated that him managing to negate Lee's (and earlier novels Nobles) regeneration to be via cutting the Fount of Life ?

Edit: the gash still hadn’t closed, and the warm blood that was the fount of his life was flowing out.

Yeah, pretty clear I guess, we should move D's High Godly Regen Negation (Along the other abilities that follows it), to his Vol 1 key

Back