• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vampire Hunter D - Revisions and Additions

This is probably a pointless addition but it should be noted that due to the unique properties of his blood it is extremely toxic to other vampires and acts as a sort of poison if they where to consume it. Minor poison manipulation?

D has feats of resisting posession as well if you want to add that.

Blackcurrant91 said:
This is probably a pointless addition but it should be noted that due to the unique properties of his blood it is extremely toxic to other vampires and acts as a sort of poison if they where to consume it. Minor poison manipulation?
D has feats of resisting posession as well if you want to add that.
Minor poison manipulation makes sense, but there should be a note added next to it so people know it's for vampires like

Minor Poison Manipulation (His blood is extremely toxic to vampires)

Let's wait for RM97 to comment, he might have something to say on it as i believe he's read that book

I checked his profile, he has resistance to soul manipulation, but the hasn't soul manipulation, and the other vampires haven't soul manipulation, so it should be added

D123
He has soul manipulation already
But if the other vampires don't have it then they should

Edit: Unless i'm reading it wrong and this is resistance to, in that case it can be added for sure

it's resistance to soul manipulation, those are his resistance for being outside the akashic record as it's written in your screenshot. The powers listed after Resistance are obviously resistances "Resistance to Poison Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Heat Manipulation (Walked off being turned into a sun), Absolute Zero (In full vampire form), Mind Manipulation, Matter Manipulation (Took blasts that reduced walls into ions, capable of blocking Valcua's Particle Space Cannon), Transmutation (Resisted being turned into diamond and water), Existence Erasure (Shrugs off being erased from existence), Fate Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Reality Warping, Soul Manipulation, Space-Time Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation and Fear Manipulation(Is outside of the Akashic Records, being immune to it's effects), Gravity Manipulation (Reverses the pressure of a Black Hole), Sealing (Breaks out of a sealed dimension, causing damage and chaos across the universe on multiple points in space and time. This damage caused people to fall through time, be erased from existence, and even erased an Alpha Class Black Hole from reality), and Possession"

Ohh alright then, in that case he and the other vampires should 100% get soul manipulation

just gonna put a reminder that Vampires who fight D should have resistance to Paralysis due to being within his aura

Hmmm, Nobles can fight D without getting affected by his passive empathic manip, so they should have resistance to it

And it scales to D himself

What you guys think ?

Having an ability doesn't give you resistance to it and you can't scale abilities like that

I'm fine with the nobles having it but when did D resist empathy manipulation?

If Nobles can resist, what makes D any different ? He have a superior physiology than most of them for being a Success

I'm not scalling for him because he have the ability, like, really ?

Because resistance doesn't work like that, unless they are resisting with a specific power that D has which isn't the case

Just because D is at the same level as the nobles doesn't mean he can resist it too

I'm not talking about same level of power = same resistances, I'm talking about physiology

And, well, D fought his Twin which looks exactly like him and was stated to have the same powers

I don't know if this has been mentioned already, but what AogiriKira called Void Manip (by killing things that do not exist) would not be considered void manipulation. It would be considered Non-Physical Interaction. Void Manip specifically gives the ability to make things either 1: Exist when they previously did not 2: Cease to Exist when they previously did

Okay guys, we need feats for Nobles that aren't at D's level, or in other words, those who are weaker than Success level characters

Like, feats that we can scale to to Magnus, Mayerling or Count Braujou

Dante Demon Killah said:
I'm not talking about same level of power = same resistances, I'm talking about physiology
And, well, D fought his Twin which looks exactly like him and was stated to have the same powers
But then you would have to prove via a statement that their physilogy is what gives them resistance

If your second statement is true then he can have it, can i see a scan of it though?

DarkGrath said:
I don't know if this has been mentioned already, but what AogiriKira called Void Manip (by killing things that do not exist) would not be considered void manipulation. It would be considered Non-Physical Interaction. Void Manip specifically gives the ability to make things either
1: Exist when they previously did not 2: Cease to Exist when they previously did
"Nonexistent Interaction: Since the user of this ability can treat "nothingness" as if it was a physical object they could manipulate, they can, in turn, affect beings that do not exist given that they also have the ability to perceive them. Note that it should not be assumed a character can 'manipulate' another character who is nonexistent, although it can be assumed that they can at least interact with characters who do not exist."

This is on the void manipulation page and it refers to the feat

Ah, I see. My apologies, I must've forgotten about that. I think it would probably be better to list it as Nonexistent Interaction though, since Void Manipulation is almost always used on threads to refer to things like Existence Erasure. Given that it could be a source of confusion, and since that is the only form of Void Manip that D has, I think it would be better to list it as Nonexistent Interaction for clarity.

But then you would have to prove via a statement that their physilogy is what gives them resistance

If your second statement is true then he can have it, can i see a scan of it though?

Sure

D's Empathic Manipulation comes from his own face, since he is so handsome that anyone gets lightheaded, even f***** machines, so Twin D certanly have the same ability (He is also stated to have D's powers) and they are identical, and D wasn't affected

I believe it is for their physiology because, while some of them never displayed some of the resistances, they never got affected by those powers and some of those resistances already scale to all of them by fighting D, the exceptions are rare, like D's Twin getting affected while Nobles and original D were okay

A "possibly" added to some of those resistances might be better, I believe

Also, I think we need to add a "At least" to the Akashic Records, since we don't how many Universes exist in VHD's verse

It could be 2-C, 2-B or even 2-A, so "At least 2-C" should work

Back