• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vampire Hunter D - Revisions and Additions

hey guys. we have not seen 100% D's power until now right? even in the latest novel. right now his universal + or at least multiversal, what if D release his full 100% power..

Distant One11986 said:
hey guys. we have not seen 100% D's power until now right? even in the latest novel. right now his universal + or at least multiversal, what if D release his full 100% power..
D's power keeps growing day by day. I doubt we will see his 100% anytime soon.

Brunout said:
Distant One11986 said:
D's power keeps growing day by day. I doubt we will see his 100% anytime soon.
yup your right.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Definitely. Wish these had more justifications but alrighty.
I'm going to contact the one who made the profile and contributed the most. I'll discuss the stuff with him if he'll let me.

I have a question, how long will it take for the Vampire Hunter D novelization to finish? Because I want to see how powerful Lord D and Sacred Ancestor becomes at the end of the series.

JohnCenaNation said:
I have a question, how long will it take for the Vampire Hunter D novelization to finish? Because I want to see how powerful Lord D and Sacred Ancestor becomes at the end of the series.
Will probably be a long time before the series finishes. The author is nearing his 50th novel

JohnCenaNation said:
It's difficult to say since the series is still ongoing in Japanese. Moreover, the English novels are 13 novels behind the Japanese ones i.e. currently released English novel is Novel 23 "The Tiger In Winter" whereas currently released Japanese novel is Novel 36 "Mountain Demon". So it'll take some time to catch up to the Japanese novels, but it's unknown how long will the series take to finish.

EoS They're Equal since they're eternally stalemating each other in a Timeless Dimension. So logically they should be equal to each other and have similar powers and resistances to said power.

If he is 5D, that'd be Low 1-C, yeah.

Back