• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vampire Hunter D - Revisions and Additions

I agree with "At least 2-C". Unless we get some better indications of how many universes exist, I don't think the "Possibly far higher" is warranted.

Dante Demon Killah said:
Okay guys, we need feats for Nobles that aren't at D's level, or in other words, those who are weaker than Success level characters

Like, feats that we can scale to to Magnus, Mayerling or Count Braujou
Bump

Dante Demon Killah said:
Dante Demon Killah said:
Okay guys, we need feats for Nobles that aren't at D's level, or in other words, those who are weaker than Success level characters

Like, feats that we can scale to to Magnus, Mayerling or Count Braujou
Bump
Alright so humans, mutants, regular nobles etc. would automatically have their feats scaled to Greater Nobles since they are seen as top tier in the verse yes?

This might not apply canonically, but in the 1985 OVA there was an interesting feat near the end, where when Magnus' castle explodes, and the day night cycle goes ape shit lmao

@Dante Hey, thanks for your work with those VHD profiles so far^^ Can you please make a profile about the Akashic Records? I'm not that well versed with this verse yet (although I really like it) and that items is after all very powerful. That would make clarifiying/ working in for the other users a lot easier, too.

Yo Sleipnir, thanks

Sure, a profile for the Akashic Records is in my plans, alongside Magnus and Mayerling profiles, it's taking some time because I'm searching for some feats that scale to them without needing D, however, I think a "possibly Low 2-C" for fighting him might be better, since most of the feats are FAR weaker than Low 2-C and they wouldn't be able to fight D without being at least close to him

Back