• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nobility's Aura Galore

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Vol 7 of Vampire Hunter D, The Mysterious Journey To The North Sea. We see an interesting feats for the Nobility (the vampires of the series)

But the ominous mood suddenly dissipated. At that very same moment, Su-In stopped the boat. The harbor lay directly ahead of them. The next thing the woman knew, she was soaked with sweat. And she was cold. The chill wasn’t in the air, but was a cooling of the very fount of life in her by a primeval frost. Was this the sort of thing those of Noble blood could do?

This means that every vampire, and I mean every vampire is capable of having aura that effects down to the conceptual level. The Fount of Life has been accepted to be conceptual so every vampire would have conceptual manipulation.

Pretty minor, but it's something to note.

Looks good, but there's another good feat I found for D's aura

His aura can paralyze people

“D ... I know it’s you, isn’t it?” Doris sounded on the verge of tears.
“Come to me. Relax. There’s no need to hurry.” Out in the fog, there was the
sound of teeth grinding together. He said there was no need to hurry because
he was sure the quartet wouldn’t do a thing to stop him. The gnashing teeth
testified to the gang’s resentment of his scathing insult. But the fact of the
matter was the unearthly aura radiating from somewhere out in the fog bound the
villains tight, preventing them from so much as lifting a finger.

The little bird that had almost been in hand walked over to the source of
the voice. Shortly after that, the bandits felt the two of them moving far
away.

“Wait ... wait just a minute.” At long last, Rei-Ginsei succeeded in
forcing words from his mouth. “At least tell me your name ...” Forgetting
his customary eloquence, he shouted into the fog, “So, is that your name,
asshole? D?”

even when its several times below its full power

“I’m a Vampire Hunter,” D said softly. “Where is Miss Lang? That face
you’re so fond of will be the next thing I carve.”

There was something about his words that wasn’t a mere threat. The
ghastly aura that had stopped Rei-Ginsei in his tracks that time in the fog
now hit him with several times its previous power. Rei-Ginsei heard his
words come out of his mouth of their own volition, due to a terror beyond
human ken. “The forest ... Go straight in at the entrance to the north woods
... ” “Fine.” D’s ghastly aura died down instantly.

Looks good, but there's another good feat I found for D's aura

This is for the vampires, not D, D has a very different aura compared to the other vampire. Since his aura is essentially the same as the Sacred Ancestor. But yeah D will scale to this upgrade.

Also those is already on the profile, but thank you for the effort.

Sure. Which profiles needed to be unlocked?

Also, if one is making the edits, please follow the Common Editing Mistakes page instructions, and don't forget to link the CRT in the Editing Summary Box.

Sure. Which profiles needed to be unlocked?

Also, if one is making the edits, please follow the Common Editing Mistakes page instructions, and don't forget to link the CRT in the Editing Summary Box.
The one that are locked are D and his father, so I'll need that unlocked, while we're at it, can you unlock the Akashic Record's profile too, since it's range haven't been upgraded to Low Complex Multiversal, even though D and the other users of the AR has it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back