• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vampire Hunter D - Revisions and Additions

Hello guys

So, as you can see, I created a verse page, and profiles for Valcua, Gilzen and Sacred Ancestor, and I added missing abilities for D and booooi that was hard

Please, take a look, see what you guys think and if there is something to add or remove, let me know. I talked about the profiles with King of Negativity, and he's without time for now but soon I believe he'll join us

- Sacred Ancestor

- Lawrence Valcua

- Duke Gilze

- Vampire Hunter D

More profiles are coming soon

RM97 said:
Looks good but they are all missing a lot of abilities and resistances
You can state which ones in this thread with scans and they can be added on

It will be hard to find good opponents for D and Sacred Ancestor tho, they are completely broken

Infinite Speed also makes them immune to Time Stop, since even in speed equalized they keep any advantage that your speed can give to you

For Sacred Ancestor vs Dracula, I believe we should wait for now, we still need to add some things for him

I'm waiting RM97 aswell

You can state which ones in this thread with scans and they can be added on

A lotta stuffs actually like D (and by extension Sacred Ancestor) being able to hit and kill abstracts via Longsword, lefty having Magic, Dimensional Manipulation,etc. I'm actually in Novel 7 right now but these stuffs were missed and I'm sure there's more in later novels that were missed. Though I'll do a CRT later on compiling all the stuffs of D and others which would make them more OP.

Take your time bro, and thanks for the help

D needs Dimensional Storage via Lefty, I was going to add but I forgot

So i've gone through alot of scans, and think some abilities should be added to D's Profile

Void Manipulation (Killed Shadows that do not exist )

Darkness Manipulation (Controls Darkness and overpowers the Night, which gives an area the physical and temporal features of Night, even when in the sun.)

Dream Manipulation?? Honestly not sure what this would qualify (Can travel between the dream realm, and reality.)

Vector Manipulation (Redirected the Vectors of a whip.)

Resistance to Gravity Manipulation (Reverses the pressure of a Black Hole.)

Resistance to Sealing (Via Lefty; Breaks out of a sealed dimension, causing damage and chaos across the universe on multiple points in space and time. This damage caused people to fall through time, be erased from existence, and even erased an Alpha Class Black Hole from reality)

Sleep Manipulation (Via Lefty; Put Doris to sleep.)

Memory Manipulation (Via Lefty; Showed a woman her past that was erased from her mind.)

Acid Manipulation (Via Lefty; Capable of creating powerful acids.)

Spatial Manipulation (Via Lefty; Sucked in a distortion field, and undid distorted space.)

All of those look good but

Res to sealing should be via lefty shouldn't it, i thought that's how he did it?

Honestly i'm more shocked than anything that these aren't already on his profile, they seem to be really easy to fill in abilities

I don't think any of those are too controversial and the scans you provided are pretty good proof so they should be good to add

Some of these abilities are already on his profile, but thanks AogiriKira ;)

Forgive me if I forgot to add some of them, it's a lot of hax

Its alright, but what would you think absorbing the astral plane would be? Obviously it would fall under absorption, but could it fall under another category as well?

From what i've been reading so far, he's able to control his urge quite well. He was able to keep himself from sinking his teeth into Doris due to sheer willpower

I remember d has weather manipulation he used it when the mayor tried to take doris

Shouldn't d have resistance to Regenerationn negation as he can still heal after his fount of life is destroyed

Also just remembered, they should all have Paralysis resistance as well, due to being in D's aura which could paralyze other Vampires.

Theres still alot of abilities that need to be added.

They would all resist Paralysis due to being within D's aura and not being affected by it.

2-C Akashic Records is a thing apparently, as well as Conceptual Manip via the Akashic Records I believe.

RM97 as well has stated theres more abilities to be added so I think additions are still ongoing

Resistance to paralysis is definitely fine

2-C akashic records i'm also fine with personally since it makes sense

And we should wait for RM97 to be done then

Shouldn't tier 4 immortality be from Lefty?

If i recall correctly he needed to use Lefty to ressurect in the first novel

Back