• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vampire Hunter D (Akashic Records Slight Downgrade)

No, it's a weakness of the ether. Imagine not being able to hax something because it's outside your range or jurisdiction. It's not resistance, you just can't affect it
How is it weakness of the ether? D, SA, Valcua, and Matthew all came into direct contact with the ether and were fine. Granted both Valcua and Matthew had the essence of SA in them which gave them the resistance. But others such as Sue and Kima who directly came into contact with the Ether were wiped out of existence. In Kima's case, he was erased from all of Space-Time to the point no one remembered him. This is also supplemented by the fact that Ether passively erases anything it touches including Space and Time itself.

Welp
I’m gonna deliver my own personal verdict

1. Plot Manipulation should be removed as agreed by everyone. The substantial requirements is not present

2. AR can keep all the abilities of the verse in its True Extent Key but the AR cannot use the abilities itself rather can only bestow them to other characters to be used. That needs to be specifically mentioned. As for Resistances? I’m still unsure if bestowing resistances should be allowed the the explicit cases we have seen of bestowing abilities doesn’t SEEM to include physiological abilities (which would thus include resistances) and we don’t scale resistances without a substantial context. I’d say at best we can put a POSSIBLY for bestowing resistances at BEST and removal of bestowing resistances at WORSE since again I’m seeing no appropriate context for bestowing resistances

3. Change current NEP to Type 3 Aspect 1

4. Allow Resistances to AR to stay but remove the current reasoning of “not present in AR thus immune to them” that reason is unspeakably shockingly bad just by itself. Add more context and evidence to D’s feats of resisting the ARs abilities as provided by RM97. Also as RM97 suggested, we give D to the predominantly main effects of the AR and it’s sub-effects (side effects) as well but not the AR stuff that are not apart of the main and sub effects

Is that agreeable by everyone???

I agree with everything except 2. The counterarguments against it are purely insufficient in my opinion.

Welp
I’m gonna deliver my own personal verdict

1. Plot Manipulation should be removed as agreed by everyone. The substantial requirements is not present

2. AR can keep all the abilities of the verse in its True Extent Key but the AR cannot use the abilities itself rather can only bestow them to other characters to be used. That needs to be specifically mentioned. As for Resistances? I’m still unsure if bestowing resistances should be allowed the the explicit cases we have seen of bestowing abilities doesn’t SEEM to include physiological abilities (which would thus include resistances) and we don’t scale resistances without a substantial context. I’d say at best we can put a POSSIBLY for bestowing resistances at BEST and removal of bestowing resistances at WORSE since again I’m seeing no appropriate context for bestowing resistances

3. Change current NEP to Type 3 Aspect 1

4. Allow Resistances to AR to stay but remove the current reasoning of “not present in AR thus immune to them” that reason is unspeakably shockingly bad just by itself. Add more context and evidence to D’s feats of resisting the ARs abilities as provided by RM97. Also as RM97 suggested, we give D to the predominantly main effects of the AR and it’s sub-effects (side effects) as well but not the AR stuff that are not apart of the main and sub effects

Is that agreeable by everyone???
1. Fine with me.
2. AR is not bestowing anything, my guy. It is simply recording whatever is there in all of creation. Those who can properly use AR can tap into it and access the information/knowledge and use the listed abilities. As for resistances, since it records everything including powers, it would also record resistances too. An evidence of this being Valcua unaffected by D's Cutting of Fount of Life when the latter stabbed the former with Glencalibur and the former said he received some form of immortality from millions of miles away even though previously Valcua could not heal D's Cutting of Fount of Life and had to fuse with Valcua 2.0 just to fix it temporarily. So essentially that Alien Immortality had some form of Resistant to Conceptual Attack to allow Valcua to walk off D's attack. Though I am fine with a Possible or Likely rating here.
3. Fine with me.
4. Fine with me.

1. Fine with me.
2. AR is not bestowing anything, my guy. It is simply recording whatever is there in all of creation. Those who can properly use AR can tap into it and access the information/knowledge and use the listed abilities. As for resistances, since it records everything including powers, it would also record resistances too. An evidence of this being Valcua unaffected by D's Cutting of Fount of Life when the latter stabbed the former with Glencalibur and the former said he received some form of immortality from millions of miles away even though previously Valcua could not heal D's Cutting of Fount of Life and had to fuse with Valcua 2.0 just to fix it temporarily. So essentially that Alien Immortality had some form of Resistant to Conceptual Attack to allow Valcua to walk off D's attack. Though I am fine with a Possible or Likely rating here.
3. Fine with me.
4. Fine with me.
Btw RM97
As of the Arceus massacre
A new standard has put in place for stuff like this

I’m pretty sure if you heard of what happened during the Arceus low 1-C upgrade. Arceus (True Form) was Low 1-C but all his Hax were 4-D. The reason being True Form Arceus lacked any and all showings of using any form of Hax on anything similar in nature or structure to himself. So his True Form became a 5-D being with 5-D AP but 4-D Hax since he never displayed using them on a 5-D level

So just to be sure where the Akashic Records scale in terms of Hax potency, we need to discern if the AR has ever used its Hax on any 5-D being or Structure comparable in nature to itself.
If so it’s gets Low 1-C AP with 5-D Hax
If not it gets Low 1-C AP with 4-D Hax due to lack of feats of using Hax on anything or anyone comparable in scope or nature to itself

How is it weakness of the ether? D, SA, Valcua, and Matthew all came into direct contact with the ether and were fine. Granted both Valcua and Matthew had the essence of SA in them which gave them the resistance. But others such as Sue and Kima who directly came into contact with the Ether were wiped out of existence. In Kima's case, he was erased from all of Space-Time to the point no one remembered him. This is also supplemented by the fact that Ether passively erases anything it touches including Space and Time itself.
Because this is just resistance to EE, Causality Manipulation & Fate Manipulation. He needs feats of resisting the rest

Why would he need feats of resisting the rest if there's no contradicting evidence for the resistance in the first place? If you can prove he doesn't actually resist all of those abilities by showing him being affected by some abilities of the AR in the first place then sure it would be only what he's shown to resist onscreen, but if all he's shown is just resisting AR abilities there's no reason to suggest he doesn't resist the abilities.

Why would he need feats of resisting the rest if there's no contradicting evidence for the resistance in the first place? If you can prove he doesn't actually resist all of those abilities by showing him being affected by some abilities of the AR in the first place then sure it would be only what he's shown to resist onscreen, but if all he's shown is just resisting AR abilities there's no reason to suggest he doesn't resist the abilities.
Food for Thought
RM97 did mention that on occasions D has been affected by the AR but sooner or later resisted/overcame whatever effect of the AR was affecting him

Just some food for thought

Food for Thought
RM97 did mention that on occasions D has been affected by the AR but sooner or later resisted/overcame whatever effect of the AR was affecting him

Just some food for thought
is That before he was outside the AR or after

Because from what i can see, i don't understand why resisting the ether means he resists everything the ether/AR contains.

I mean if D resisted it then that’s more supporting evidence
It's not supporting evidence, it just proves AR not affecting D is because of AR weakness.
D getting affected when written into the AR proves this.
Now resisting what was used against him when he was written into it counts as resistance for that one ability not all of its abilities.
How do y'all not get this?

Bro? Being unaffected is by wiki definition “resistance”.

— I got unaffected by your death manipulation

How would you understand this?

Bro? Being unaffected is by wiki definition “resistance”.

— I got unaffected by your death manipulation

How would you understand this?
You're not getting my point.
  1. D isn't in the AR and as such, the AR couldn't affect him.
  2. D was then put into the AR and the ability used against him after this worked but he resisted it.
Getting affected after he was written into it proves the reason the AR couldn't affect him previously is because he wasn't inside it which is a weakness of the AR. As for the ability he resisted after he was written into it, he gets resistance to that ability not all the abilities the AR.

Lemme use an analogy from MG. Would not being affected by one of Rivalschnedd's traces= resistance to all abilities in the verse because he contains traces of all of them?

D was then put into the AR and the ability used against him after this worked
Oh, if you are implying this. Then sure thing. You worded it weirdly. My apologies.
Lemme use an analogy from MG. Would not being affected by one of Rivalschnedd's traces= resistance to all abilities in the verse because he contains traces of all of them?
obv no. Ya I get the point.

Because from what i can see, i don't understand why resisting the ether means he resists everything the ether/AR contains.
Already explained this to OP.

It's not supporting evidence, it just proves AR not affecting D is because of AR weakness.
D getting affected when written into the AR proves this.
Now resisting what was used against him when he was written into it counts as resistance for that one ability not all of its abilities.
How do y'all not get this?
Which part of my "D, SA, Valcua, and Matthew all came into direct contact with the ether and were fine. Granted both Valcua and Matthew had the essence of SA in them which gave them the resistances to handle the AR. But others such as Sue and Kima who directly came into contact with the Ether were wiped out of existence." comment do you not understand? Like I'm trying to understand did you interpret that clear-cut Resisting the direct effects of AR is somehow a Weakness. I already explained this to OP a few comments ago regarding how D would at least resist the two main effects of AR which are EE and Info Manip since most of the other haxes listed in the AR are just applications/sub-effects of Manipulating the Information of AR such as Fate Hax, Causality Hax, etc.
You're not getting my point.
  1. D isn't in the AR and as such, the AR couldn't affect him.
  2. D was then put into the AR and the ability used against him after this worked but he resisted it.
Getting affected after he was written into it proves the reason the AR couldn't affect him previously is because he wasn't inside it which is a weakness of the AR. As for the ability he resisted after he was written into it, he gets resistance to that ability not all the abilities the AR.
I don't think you're getting the argument at all, so let me explain again. AR or Ether has two main features.
  1. One is the Passive EE/Void effect where coming into direct contact with it can erase anything as if it never existed in the first place. D resisted this ability when he directly/physically came into contact with the AR, twice. Once when he physically touched the Ether and changed it to beat Valcua. And the other was when he directly went to the Realm/Universe of AR to chase after Matthew and it was filled with Ether which erased Sue but not D. So we get that out of the way.
  2. The other is recording the fundamental information of all of Creation across past, present, and future. AR Users (SA, D, Valcua, Matthew) can change/manipulate the information recorded aka Information Manipulation to gain different effects for example Existence Erasure by erasing the information, Reality Warping/Causality Manipulation, Death Manipulation/Life Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and so on. These haxes and effects are achieved by directly manipulating the Information of the Records.
Now coming back to the main point, D is outside/not part of the records. This is evidenced by Valcua stating multiple times that he cannot at all read anything about D despite being able to read the Akashic Records, and also when Matthew tried to read about D, he was stupefied and implied that he could not find anything about D. Do note that at this point both Valcua and D were both aware about who D is, including the fact that he is the son of Sacred Ancestor. Matter of fact, when D rewrote the entire events of Tyrant's Stars which affected everyone involved including both Matthew and Valcua, he himself remained unaffected by the rewrite.
So now we know that D is not part of the Records, let's come to the resistances part. Already mentioned that D directly resisted the Void Effects of AR. Now, D directly resisted AR when Valcua forcefully wrote his information in the AR to make it so that D would drink Sue's Blood and leave as if nothing ever happened and continue hunting Nobility. Here is the feat, I will post the Quotes again:

“Dear me, at some point I’ve become inured to the Hunter’s beauty. Very good. D, drink her blood. Then you may leave this land as if nothing ever happened and continue hunting Nobility. I’ll have nothing further to do with the humans now. Here in my castle I shall explore the wisdom of the universe for all eternity.”
Sue felt something clamp down on her shoulders with substantial strength. She didn’t want to know how the face of the young man behind her appeared as he looked at her.
“It’s okay, D,” the girl said, and then she glared at Valcua. “You still have something against me. Until you move beyond those feelings, you’ll never be the ultimate anything!”
“D,” Valcua said, prodding the Hunter. “It’s written in the akashic record. Your fate is to do exactly as I told you. Go ahead and drink.”
Sue shut her eyes.
A white fog drifted through their world.
Hot breath fell on the nape of Sue’s neck.
I knew his breath would be warm, she thought.
A mysterious peace of mind enveloped Sue.
Her right shoulder grew lighter unexpectedly. Reaching his hand out before him, D had caught hold of something.
“No! You—” Valcua cried out in shock.
He saw two points of light blazing from the depths of the fog, so red they froze his blood—they were D’s eyes.
“You—you son of a bitch,” the grand duke stammered. “You can change the akashic record?”
Sue felt the warmth of the hand that rested on her left shoulder. There was no mistaking the strong palm of the hand of the man who’d kept her safe.
“You’ve played me false!” Valcua shouted, although whom that was directed at was unclear.
So as you can see, despite being forced to be written as part of the AR, D did not do anything and was not affected at all and instead proceeded to change the records, hence why Valcua exclaimed “You’ve played me false!” since D tricked him into thinking that D was affected but he wasn't. Ergo, trying to Info Hax D via forcefully writing him into AR also failed and hence gets resistance to the second effect of AR which is Information Hax. This goes hand in hand with what I explained to OP here:-
So What I am saying here is that giving D selective resistances to some abilities of AR does not work as he is unaffected by the two main haxes of AR, and by virtue the other abilities which are simply all applications or side-effects of manipulating/warping/changing/using the Recorded Information of Creation. Now obviously, haxes such as Higher Dimensional Manipulation, Pocket Reality Manipulation or Quantum Manipulation will not apply to D as these are realms that are part of the recorded information of the ether and thus, users of AR can change these realms but it has no relation to D. By this logic you can give resistance to every single hax to D as they are part of the records (which are listed in the Full Extent of the AR). So that is just silly. BUT, D should at least get Resistances to the main effects of AR which are the Information Type 2 Manipulation and EE/Void Manipulation. Maybe a justification on these resistances can be elaborated upon.

Last edited:
Btw RM97
As of the Arceus massacre
A new standard has put in place for stuff like this

I’m pretty sure if you heard of what happened during the Arceus low 1-C upgrade. Arceus (True Form) was Low 1-C but all his Hax were 4-D. The reason being True Form Arceus lacked any and all showings of using any form of Hax on anything similar in nature or structure to himself. So his True Form became a 5-D being with 5-D AP but 4-D Hax since he never displayed using them on a 5-D level

So just to be sure where the Akashic Records scale in terms of Hax potency, we need to discern if the AR has ever used its Hax on any 5-D being or Structure comparable in nature to itself.
If so it’s gets Low 1-C AP with 5-D Hax
If not it gets Low 1-C AP with 4-D Hax due to lack of feats of using Hax on anything or anyone comparable in scope or nature to itself
Can I have an answer to this question please?

Can I have an answer to this question please?
Sorry didn't see this.
Ironically enough I remember arguing about this with Lightning and ShivaShakti months ago on discord.
Well the ether itself fills up the entire realm of AR and all that. Its EE effect will be 5D since it's the state of existence (or Non-existence) of the ether. To draw upon the Arceus example, Arceus True Form haxes may be 4D but his state of Existence related qualities such as Abstract Existence, NEP, HDE, etc will be 5D since Arceus True Form is native to that 5D higher dimension/plane. So the Ether's property as some sort of Higher Dimensional Void will be 5D since it is native to the AR Realm.
As for the haxes which are information, Ether only records all of creation but there are no other realms so far in the verse that is on the same level as AR and bound by it. However, D exists outside of AR and Valcua was still able to bind him into the AR (even though it did not work bc Resistance for D's part). So it can maybe be argued that information on realms, entities or beings existing outside of AR could be bound by AR too thus its haxes could work on 5D beings?

One is the Passive EE/Void effect where coming into direct contact with it can erase anything as if it never existed in the first place. D resisted this ability when he directly/physically came into contact with the AR, twice. Once when he physically touched the Ether and changed it to beat Valcua. And the other was when he directly went to the Realm/Universe of AR to chase after Matthew and it was filled with Ether which erased Sue but not D. So we get that out of the way.
I am not contesting this. I've said he gets resistance to EE, Causality manipulation.
So as you can see, despite being forced to be written as part of the AR, D did not do anything and was not affected at all and instead proceeded to change the records, hence why Valcua exclaimed “You’ve played me false!” since D tricked him into thinking that D was affected but he wasn't. Ergo, trying to Info Hax D via forcefully writing him into AR also failed and hence gets resistance to the second effect of AR which is Information Hax. This goes hand in hand with what I explained to OP here:-
No, that's not how it works. In total this is resistance to EE, Causality & Info Hax. H isn't resisting the other abilities at all, they just can't work.

As an example, Anos resistance to CM 1, Law & Fate manipulation came from not being destroyed by the order of destruction but giving him resistance to the other abilities (Death manip, HGR neg, Immortality neg etc) was voted against as it isn't resistance to the subset of the ability

Sorry didn't see this.
LOLOL it’s alright
Ironically enough I remember arguing about this with Lightning and ShivaShakti months ago on discord.
Well the ether itself fills up the entire realm of AR and all that. Its EE effect will be 5D since it's the state of existence (or Non-existence) of the ether. To draw upon the Arceus example, Arceus True Form haxes may be 4D but his state of Existence related qualities such as Abstract Existence, NEP, HDE, etc will be 5D since Arceus True Form is native to that 5D higher dimension/plane. So the Ether's property as some sort of Higher Dimensional Void will be 5D since it is native to the AR Realm.
Yeah I can agree to 5-D EE/Void Hax then
As for the haxes which are information, Ether only records all of creation but there are no other realms so far in the verse that is on the same level as AR and bound by it.
Then AR’s remaining Hax will be 4-D
However, D exists outside of AR and Valcua was still able to bind him into the AR (even though it did not work bc Resistance for D's part). So it can maybe be argued that information on realms, entities or beings existing outside of AR could be bound by AR too thus its haxes could work on 5D beings?
Nope 👎
That’s not how it works Chief

As far as I’m aware, D’s Acausality is the reason he is not present in the AR. We don’t give characters a dimensional rating comparable to the structure or system they are outside because of Acausality making them not present within the structure

If what your trying to argue is that he is not in the AR due to being outside it’s area of effect/range then simply means that’s D can move at some Low 1-C ranges that can make him enter and exit the AR. This however would create an inconsistency with his Acausality because if he is outside of the AR via range then he would automatically be in the AR and detectable by the AR the moment he enters creation and Acausality would be removed. Similarly to how Mister Mzyx can enter and exit the 3-D dimension when he pleases. He doesn’t get Acausality because he can completely exist outside of the 3-D dimension of creation and existence, that’s simply just Dimensional Travel Range.

All in All
D existing outside the AR is not valid evidence of D himself being a being comparable in stature or nature to the AR in any regard and being outside of the AR by Acausality and/or by Range does not him the same level of structure and exists as the AR either. So while Void and EE Hax of AR being 5-D is acceptable, it’s other Hax will be 4-D due to lack of showings and feats

No, that's not how it works. In total this is resistance to EE, Causality & Info Hax. H isn't resisting the other abilities at all, they just can't work.

As an example, Anos resistance to CM 1, Law & Fate manipulation came from not being destroyed by the order of destruction but giving him resistance to the other abilities (Death manip, HGR neg, Immortality neg etc) was voted against as it isn't resistance to the subset of the ability

First of all, stop the whataboutism. Two different verses with two different contexts, perspectives, and mechanics. Anos/MGF is not the golden standard against which all verses/characters are to be measured, and neither it is relevant to this thread. If you have any issues with how Anos/MGF stuff is treated, then make a CRT for it instead of pointlessly bringing it here comparing its case to an entirely different verse.

Secondly, that is how it works. Info Hax is the main thing whose application leads to Causality Hax, Reality Warp, Fate Hax, and a plethora of other abilities. Your whole "He isn't resisting the other abilities at all, they just can't work." argument is a self-debunk as those abilities just can't work since D is resisting the main hax i.e. the Information Manipulation which leads to those abilities/effects. If Valcua were to write anything else such as "D, you will explode in 5 minutes, because I have written it in the AR", it still wouldn't work. If Valcua were to write "D, you will lose your powers and become a woman, because I have written it in the AR", it still wouldn't work. The reason is that D is resistant to the very thing which generates/causes/leads to these effects aka Information Manipulation. We wouldn't selectively give resistance to specific haxes here but rather resistance to most of the effects that are generated by changing/manipulating the Ether/AR.
Matter of fact, since you like to bring other verses, I'll bring an example too which is This Guy or These Guys who are Resistant to all effects of Aether Manipulation/Magic where Aether is the Primordial Void/Nothingness and generates all forms of Magic in the Verse. Khorne's blessing allows them to Resist Magic but we don't selectively give them only the magic abilities that they have shown to resist. Another example is Blazblue where many of the characters are Resistant to Phenomena Intervention aka Observation, but we don't selectively give them/limit their resistances to just Probability Manipulation, Quantum Manipulation, and Reality Warping.

Last edited:
First of all, stop the whataboutism. Two different verses with two different contexts, perspectives, and mechanics. Anos/MGF is not the golden standard against which all verses/characters are to be measured, and neither it is relevant to this thread. If you have any issues with how Anos/MGF stuff is treated, then make a CRT for it instead of pointlessly bringing it here comparing its case to an entirely different verse.
Not whataboutism, this is simply an analogy, I'm not using MGF as any standard for anything, I'm just using a verse I'm familiar with. What's with the sudden aggression?

This is something simple resisting the main hax doesn't mean he's resisting the rest.

Another analogy is, A has Disease Manipulation and can achieve Death Manipulation as a subset of it. B resists the disease manipulation, give one reason why B also resists death manipulation?

Secondly, that is how it works. Info Hax is the main thing whose application leads to Causality Hax, Reality Warp, Fate Hax, and a plethora of other abilities.
No, this is not how it works. Simply resisting an information hax, does not grant resisting the rest unless it has been shown that the rest also get resisted.

Not whataboutism, this is simply an analogy, I'm not using MGF as any standard for anything, I'm just using a verse I'm familiar with. What's with the sudden aggression?

This is something simple resisting the main hax doesn't mean he's resisting the rest.

Another analogy is, A has Disease Manipulation and can achieve Death Manipulation as a subset of it. B resists the disease manipulation, give one reason why B also resists death manipulation?

That is not at all any analogy. You're bringing MGF examples when they are not comparable at all as I pointed out before. Even if you want to bring "Analogies" of other verses, then address the examples I have brought from Warhammer and BlazBlue where the main hax of Aether and Phenomenon Intervention are able to create or is the source of other haxes which are all resisted by the aforementioned characters from the respective verses.

Main Hax which generates other haxes as effects of its application. If Character X is a Law Manipulator that can establish Laws in the Universe that generate the effects such as Power Nullification and Reality Warping, and Character Y is able to easily be unaffected by his Law, will you give Y only resistance to Law Manipulation or resistances to Law Manipulation along with Power Nullification and Reality Warping?

Your entire analogy of A lacks context and is remotely not comparable to what is being presented here. Like exactly how is Disease Manipulation achieve Death Manipulation? If it's because anyone being infected by A's hax dies because of diseases, then that's not Death Hax lmao. By that logic, every offensive hax user has death hax. But let's say that A's Disease Manipulation makes it so that whoever gets hit by it will also be fated/cursed to die soon as nothing and no one can save them. In that case, B, who resists the disease manipulation, will also get resistance to Death Manipulation as the curse/fate of dying did not have any effects on him. Unless there is contradictory evidence that B is affected by the curse/fate of dying.

No, this is not how it works. Simply resisting an information hax, does not grant resisting the rest unless it has been shown that the rest also get resisted.

He is not simply resisting just the information hax. That Information Hax leads to the basic effects of Fate, Causality, Clairvoyance, Reality Warp, etc. haxes. Most of which got resisted by D in the Quotes I have provided. As glassman12 pointed out, if anything, you'd need to bring contradictory evidence that D does not resist all the other basic effects of AR (Which I have already addressed in my posts above). Even individually, D has shown resistances to such basic haxes in different novels. So there is exactly nothing contradictory there too.

May I ask something? Did he individually resist each of these abilities?
  • Fate hax
  • Causality hax
  • Clairvoyance
  • Reality warp
and each mentioned ability? Because if not, I am still in disagreement.

May I ask something? Did he individually resist each of these abilities?
  • Fate hax
  • Causality hax
  • Clairvoyance
  • Reality warp
and each mentioned ability? Because if not, I am still in disagreement.

Alright, I'll list the basic effects of AR and if D resisted them or not on top of my head.
  1. Fate Hax: he resisted it when Valcua fated him via AR to drink Sue's Blood and leave him as if nothing ever happened.
  2. Causality Hax: he resisted it when he reset the entire story and remembered all the events when everyone forgot what happened as things played out differently in the timeline. You can also say it is due to D's Acausality.
  3. Clairvoyance/Precognition: neither Valcua nor Matthew can see D even when using the records. Matter of fact, when Valcua fated D to drink Sue's Blood and leave the former as if nothing ever happened, Valcua only saw that D's fate is written in the ether. Yet he could not see D disobeying the written fate and changing the records.
  4. Reality Warp as well as Law Manip: you can say he resisted it because of AR being stated to Rewrite the World and History and D being unaffected by it when D reset the entire story. However, there are other feats of resistance from other novels too. Such as in Volume 26 where D is unaffected by a Noble's Reality Warping hax and D was also stated something along the lines of being the only person who doesn't fall under the powers of reality, dreams and laws.
  5. Conceptual Manipulation: D already resists getting Fount of Life (the conceptual aspect) being cut or destroyed and can survive even if they are cut or destroyed. Moreover, it is also stated in volume 28 that D does not need Conceptual Energy, something which is essential for entities to survive, as his source of power comes from his father aka the Sacred Ancestor aka the Void.
  6. Space-Time manipulation: D resists that as shown in different volumes such as Volume 2, 14, etc.
  7. Probability Hax: every event in the verse has an Infinite Number of Possibilities and AR records them. These possibilities can be used to create worlds as Sacred Ancestor did with the Dream World in Volume 5. Yet D is missing from the records and thus, does not have any possibilities to manipulate from
  8. Information Manipulation: resists as explained in above posts.
  9. Information Analysis: D resisted in Volume 6 where the Sentient Desert failed to analyse him.
  10. Power Nullification: D resisted in Volume 13 when facing Rocambole who could not nullify him. It can also be argued that when Valcua tried to write D's fate into AR, he could not nullify him, but the opposite happened where D nullified Valcua's powers by changing the records.
  11. Death Manipulation: D resisted in volume 9 where he was unaffected by Death Miasmas that can instantly kill anyone coming into contact with each other.
  12. Power Mimicry: Valcua failed to copy D's powers after binding him to the AR despite being able to copy powers from different aliens. Matter of fact, D resisted power mimicry from Lord Rocambole in Volume 15, Toma in Volume 20, Xeno Gillian in volume 24.
The rest of the stuff listed in AR are either just copied abilities (Such as Pain Manipulation and Attack Reflection) or just applicable for manipulating realms (Quantum Manipulation for containing information on Dirac Sea, HDM for manipulating higher dimensional realms).

Alright, I'll list the basic effects of AR and if D resisted them or not on top of my head.
  1. Fate Hax: he resisted it when Valcua fated him via AR to drink Sue's Blood and leave him as if nothing ever happened.
  2. Causality Hax: he resisted it when he reset the entire story and remembered all the events when everyone forgot what happened as things played out differently in the timeline. You can also say it is due to D's Acausality.
  3. Clairvoyance/Precognition: neither Valcua nor Matthew can see D even when using the records. Matter of fact, when Valcua fated D to drink Sue's Blood and leave the former as if nothing ever happened, Valcua only saw that D's fate is written in the ether. Yet he could not see D disobeying the written fate and changing the records.
  4. Reality Warp as well as Law Manip: you can say he resisted it because of AR being stated to Rewrite the World and History and D being unaffected by it when D reset the entire story. However, there are other feats of resistance from other novels too. Such as in Volume 26 where D is unaffected by a Noble's Reality Warping hax and D was also stated something along the lines of being the only person who doesn't fall under the powers of reality, dreams and laws.
  5. Conceptual Manipulation: D already resists getting Fount of Life (the conceptual aspect) being cut or destroyed and can survive even if they are cut or destroyed. Moreover, it is also stated in volume 28 that D does not need Conceptual Energy, something which is essential for entities to survive, as his source of power comes from his father aka the Sacred Ancestor aka the Void.
  6. Space-Time manipulation: D resists that as shown in different volumes such as Volume 2, 14, etc.
  7. Probability Hax: every event in the verse has an Infinite Number of Possibilities and AR records them. These possibilities can be used to create worlds as Sacred Ancestor did with the Dream World in Volume 5. Yet D is missing from the records and thus, does not have any possibilities to manipulate from
  9. Information Analysis: D resisted in Volume 6 where the Sentient Desert failed to analyse him.
  10. Power Nullification: D resisted in Volume 13 when facing Rocambole who could not nullify him. It can also be argued that when Valcua tried to write D's fate into AR, he could not nullify him, but the opposite happened where D nullified Valcua's powers by changing the records.
  11. Death Manipulation: D resisted in volume 9 where he was unaffected by Death Miasmas that can instantly kill anyone coming into contact with each other.
  12. Power Mimicry: Valcua failed to copy D's powers after binding him to the AR despite being able to copy powers from different aliens. Matter of fact, D resisted power mimicry from Lord Rocambole in Volume 15, Toma in Volume 20, Xeno Gillian in volume 24.
The rest of the stuff listed in AR are either just copied abilities (Such as Pain Manipulation and Attack Reflection) or just applicable for manipulating realms (Quantum Manipulation for containing information on Dirac Sea, HDM for manipulating higher dimensional realms).
Just pointing something out here
Not a Nitpick per say but rather for Accuracy sake
D has all of these resistances in his Volume 1-6 Key when your making it clear that he resisted SOME of these effects in later volumes
IMO the resistances should be placed in the appropriate volume it was displayed in
Just my opinion

Also I would attribute Causality Resistance to Acausality in that context
Thats just me thou

Just pointing something out here
Not a Nitpick per say but rather for Accuracy sake
D has all of these resistances in his Volume 1-6 Key when your making it clear that he resisted SOME of these effects in later volumes
IMO the resistances should be placed in the appropriate volume it was displayed in
Just my opinion

Also I would attribute Causality Resistance to Acausality in that context
Thats just me thou
TBF a revision that I am planning will collapse the keys in terms of haxes i.e. they would not be separated by Volumes. The reason is that D does not gain or develop new powers. He already had those from the beginning (except for a couple of powers which he copied or handful of resistances he gained bc of his reactive evolution).

TBF a revision that I am planning will collapse the keys in terms of haxes i.e. they would not be separated by Volumes. The reason is that D does not gain or develop new powers. He already had those from the beginning (except for a couple of powers which he copied or handful of resistances he gained bc of his reactive evolution).
Sure Alright
I was just speaking in the context of "at the current moment"
Because no doubt once this thread ends were gonna be editing D's profile for the changes agreed upon
In that regard it would be helpful and accurate to the CURRENT profile listings and keys to place the resistances in the appropriate sections

If you could kindly outline the the volumes in which each resistance occurred that would be super helpful

Sure Alright
I was just speaking in the context of "at the current moment"
Because no doubt once this thread ends were gonna be editing D's profile for the changes agreed upon
In that regard it would be helpful and accurate to the CURRENT profile listings and keys to place the resistances in the appropriate sections

If you could kindly outline the the volumes in which each resistance occurred that would be super helpful
Ah your mean references for what hax occurred when?

Ah your mean references for what hax occurred when?
Not more so the Hax but just these resistances
As I said prior
Right now ALL of them are under D's Volume 1-6 Resistances when according to you that should not be the case as he displayed some of those resistances in later volumes

Such as Power Nullification Resistance in Volume 13
That should be a Volume 11 onwards resistance not a volume 1-6 resistance
Hence the inaccuracy

So what im saying is that those resistances you mentioned above, if they were NOT performed in Volume 1-6 then they should be removed from the volume 1-6 tab and placed in the accurate tab

I know you say you'll revise this yourself at some point but as of now we must work with what is there and be precise as possible

Right now ALL of them are under D's Volume 1-6 Resistances when according to you that should not be the case as he displayed some of those resistances in later volumes
Uh no. I never said that. Also, it is common for D to display the same hax or resistance in different volumes. But I did not edit/make the page, I provided the information.

Such as Power Nullification Resistance in Volume 13
That should be a Volume 11 onwards resistance not a volume 1-6 resistance
Hence the inaccuracy

So what im saying is that those resistances you mentioned above, if they were NOT performed in Volume 1-6 then they should be removed from the volume 1-6 tab and placed in the accurate tab

I think those are just resistances to the Akashic Records. So it's there for him since birth or the Beginning of Series given. Not like D suddenly gained those resistances when facing the AR. It wouldn't change much as I said, all haxes and resistances will be clustered together instead of separating them by volumes. Except for Armageddon Key which is his EoS Key.

Uh no. I never said that. Also, it is common for D to display the same hax or resistance in different volumes. But I did not edit/make the page, I provided the information.
Meh Fair.
If he showed same resistance in earlier volumes then sure. If he did not however then it should likely be moved
I think those are just resistances to the Akashic Records. So it's there for him since birth or the Beginning of Series given. Not like D suddenly gained those resistances when facing the AR. It wouldn't change much as I said, all haxes and resistances will be clustered together instead of separating them by volumes. Except for Armageddon Key which is his EoS Key.
Meh
Fair Ig

Back