• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vampire Hunter D (Akashic Records Slight Downgrade)

SO
Unless Dread and Tatsumi have anything else they want to add here, then changes we are making here is:

1. Plot Manipulation should be removed

2. AR can keep all the abilities of the verse in its True Extent Key and gets a POSSIBLY rating for keeping Resistances

3. Change current NEP to Type 3 Aspect 1

4. Allow Resistances to AR to stay but remove the current reasoning of “not present in AR thus immune to them” and add more context and evidence to D’s feats of resisting the ARs abilities as provided by RM97. We also give D to resistance to predominantly main effects of the AR and it’s sub-effects (side effects) but not the AR copied abilities (Such as Pain Manipulation and Attack Reflection) and abilities stemming from manipulating realms (Quantum Manipulation for containing information on Dirac Sea, HDM for manipulating higher dimensional realms).

Last edited:
No, this is not how it works. Simply resisting an information hax, does not grant resisting the rest unless it has been shown that the rest also get resisted.
Given said information hax can freely produce any form of phenomenon within the records, I would argue resisting it would mean otherwise as if I were to change the information defining a character as alive, to dead, that would still be a manifestation of the information manip while also being death manip.
So resisting that effect would still qualify as resistance to death manip.
Btw RM97
As of the Arceus massacre
A new standard has put in place for stuff like this

I’m pretty sure if you heard of what happened during the Arceus low 1-C upgrade. Arceus (True Form) was Low 1-C but all his Hax were 4-D. The reason being True Form Arceus lacked any and all showings of using any form of Hax on anything similar in nature or structure to himself. So his True Form became a 5-D being with 5-D AP but 4-D Hax since he never displayed using them on a 5-D level

So just to be sure where the Akashic Records scale in terms of Hax potency, we need to discern if the AR has ever used its Hax on any 5-D being or Structure comparable in nature to itself.
If so it’s gets Low 1-C AP with 5-D Hax
If not it gets Low 1-C AP with 4-D Hax due to lack of feats of using Hax on anything or anyone comparable in scope or nature to itself
The AR should still retain its hax being 5D in potency given the hax stems from manipulating the records itself to produce phenomena, so you edit the 5D information which defines X or Y to produce the result you want, which innately makes it 5D in potency.

The AR should still retain its hax being 5D in potency given the hax stems from manipulating the records itself to produce phenomena, so you edit the 5D information which defines X or Y to produce the result you want, which innately makes it 5D in potency.
That's actually a good point. The ether is the one storing the information which exists independently of both the object and all of Space-Time as part of the AR Dimension. Hence the nature of the Information would also be similar to that of the Ether? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Not ENTIRELY sure this argument work well tbh

As I understand it.... the AR is is the ether which is imprinted with the record of the entire Universe past, present, future and which governs all of creation meaning all of the realities and realms in the verse. So essentially the AR is composed of Ether and this Ether records all of Records all things that happens across creation

So the AR = Ether which is 5-D in nature
Ether Records all events so Records are 5-D I would assume
And the Ether can manipulate those 5-D records to produce any effect/change in a 4-D reality

While the premise is substantial....
Im not sure if the idea itself is 100% valid, because all in all the manipulation of these 5-D records still only creates changes in a 4-D Cosmology and this in essence would essentially be giving the AR 5-D potency for perpetually being able to Hax ITSELF since the Ether and Records are all apart of the AR

IIRC, Ultima and others DID mention to me that a 5-D being/structure being able to hax itself would give it 5-D potency since itself is still a 5-D being but if in haxing itself it can only produce 4-D changes/results and/or it has no feats of haxing anything or anyone else other than itself then that's Low-End into 5-D Potency but still 5-D potency none the less

So TL;DR
All of AR Hax would be Low-End 5-D

Last edited:
Allow Resistances to AR to stay but remove the current reasoning of “not present in AR thus immune to them” and add more context and evidence to D’s feats of resisting the ARs abilities as provided by RM97. We also give D to resistance to predominantly main effects of the AR and it’s sub-effects (side effects) but not the AR copied abilities (Such as Pain Manipulation and Attack Reflection) and abilities stemming from manipulating realms (Quantum Manipulation for containing information on Dirac Sea, HDM for manipulatin
He resists passive effects of touching the AR which are EE & Causality manipulation, resists fate and information manipulation. Except he has shown feats of resisting the other abilities then they should be removed.
Given said information hax can freely produce any form of phenomenon within the records, I would argue resisting it would mean otherwise as if I were to change the information defining a character as alive, to dead, that would still be a manifestation of the information manip while also being death manip.
So resisting that effect would still qualify as resistance to death manip.
Not really. He would resist the info hax which would prevent his information from being changed which means the death hax/ any other secondary ability wasn't even activated/ used in the first place

@Ss3micah Can I ask what do you mean by Low end 5-D? That just sounds like baseline 5-D, which I'm pretty sure is where the AR was before this thread was made.

A possible rating means you’re leaning more towards a disagreement 🗿🗿🗿
Possibly because of implication is there but not too much and the overall explicit context is also lacking

Anyways, I already ask dread and Tatsumi for there comments and they have said that they are okay with these lists of resistances as their
feats that RM97 provided context for, which includes:

1. Fate Hax
  2. Causality Hax
  3. Clairvoyance/Precognition
  4. Reality Warp as well as Law Manip
  5. Conceptual Manipulation
  6. Space-Time manipulation
  7. Probability Hax
  8. Information Manipulation
  9. Information Analysis
  10. Power Nullification
  11. Death Manipulation
  12. Power Mimicry
  13. Information Manipulation
  14. Existence Erasure
Every other effect of the AR (the copied abilities and the Realm abilities) should either receive a possibly rating or be removed Since D has consistently resisted the effects of the AR BUT never shown direct resistance to the copied or realm effects then a POSSIBLY rating for those is feasible but at the same time removal is also just as valid

That’s their opinion as of now
May be subject
Dread and Tatsumi are currently contemplating if it’s should be possibly for copied and realm abilities or removal of them

Last edited:
Possibly because of implication is there but not too much and the overall explicit context is also lacking

Anyways, I already ask dread and Tatsumi for there comments and they have said that they are okay with these lists of resistances as their
feats that RM97 provided context for, which includes:

1. Fate Hax
  2. Causality Hax
  3. Clairvoyance/Precognition
  4. Reality Warp as well as Law Manip
  5. Conceptual Manipulation
  6. Space-Time manipulation
  7. Probability Hax
  8. Information Manipulation
  9. Information Analysis
  10. Power Nullification
  11. Death Manipulation
  12. Power Mimicry
  13. Information Manipulation
  14. Existence Erasure
Every other effect of the AR (the copied abilities and the Realm abilities) should receive a possibly rating. Since D has consistently resisted the effects of the AR BUT never shown direct resistance to the copied or realm effects then a POSSIBLY rating for those is feasible

That’s their opinion as of now
May be subject of now
Remove the probability hax. Unless there's a separate feat, D isn't resisting probability hax, he's just not in any of the infinite possibilities the AR can manipulate which counts as a range problem for the AR not a resistance for D

Every other effect of the AR (the copied abilities and the Realm abilities) should either receive a possibly rating or be removed Since D has consistently resisted the effects of the AR BUT never shown direct resistance to the copied or realm effects then a POSSIBLY rating for those is feasible but at the same time removal is also just as valid
I want to point this out, D has individual resistances to most of the other haxes too including the realm abilities. What I listed are just the basic effects of AR shown by the users like SA, Valcua, and Matthew (which you can also see in the profile). For example Elder God and Gilzen tried to Quantum Hax him in volumes 18 and 22 respectively but D resisted, D resisted Void Hax and EE when he was dropped into the Void Realm, hit by Ether, hit by Antimatter weapons, etc, D resisted Soul Hax in Volume 12 and we also find that his soul is nonexistent in nature in volume 26, D also resists Dream hax as shown in Volumes 5, 26 and 28 as well as what I pointed out earlier, etc.

Sure he was affected by the Pain Manipulation and Damage Reflection by Valcua, but those are the "Copied Haxes" of Valcua when he became connected with the AR and was copying powers across creation. Which is why it worked against D just like his copied Telepathy power. So I'd say group these specific powers under the Power Mimicry listing like:-

Power Mimicry (Users of the Akashic Records can copy any ability from living beings and non-living things such as when Valcua copied the Ultra-High Speed Telepathy as well as the Immortality from alien civilizations, and also the abilities to inflict pain and reflect damages back)

Remove the probability hax. Unless there's a separate feat, D isn't resisting probability hax, he's just not in any of the infinite possibilities the AR can manipulate which counts as a range problem for the AR not a resistance for D
Yeah IMO
The probability resistance seems to just ne another result of Acausality 4 (which Acausal 4 already covers resistance anyways)
So just like Causality Hax, Probability Hax can likely be removed since it seems to me that both the Causality and Probability Hax Resistance is primarily because of his Acausal 4 nature.

I want to point this out, D has individual resistances to most of the other haxes too including the realm abilities. What I listed are just the basic effects of AR shown by the users like SA, Valcua, and Matthew (which you can also see in the profile). For example Elder God and Gilzen tried to Quantum Hax him in volumes 18 and 22 respectively but D resisted, D resisted Void Hax and EE when he was dropped into the Void Realm, hit by Ether, hit by Antimatter weapons, etc, D resisted Soul Hax in Volume 12 and we also find that his soul is nonexistent in nature in volume 26, D also resists Dream hax as shown in Volumes 5, 26 and 28 as well as what I pointed out earlier, etc.

Sure he was affected by the Pain Manipulation and Damage Reflection by Valcua, but those are the "Copied Haxes" of Valcua when he became connected with the AR and was copying powers across creation. Which is why it worked against D just like his copied Telepathy power. So I'd say group these specific powers under the Power Mimicry listing like:-

Power Mimicry (Users of the Akashic Records can copy any ability from living beings and non-living things such as when Valcua copied the Ultra-High Speed Telepathy as well as the Immortality from alien civilizations, and also the abilities to inflict pain and reflect damages back)
Meh alright

Other than that
Is there anything else to discuss?

The Final Tally as I see it here is this:

2. AR can keep all the abilities of the verse in its True Extent Key and gets a POSSIBLY rating for keeping Resistances

4. Allow Resistances to AR to stay but remove the current reasoning of “not present in AR thus immune to them” and add more context and evidence to D’s feats of resisting the ARs abilities as provided by RM97. We also give D to resistance to predominantly main effects of the AR and it’s sub-effects (side effects)

1. Fate Hax
  2. Clairvoyance/Precognition
  3. Reality Warp as well as Law Manip
  4. Conceptual Manipulation
  5. Space-Time manipulation
  6. Information Manipulation
  7. Information Analysis
  8. Power Nullification
  9. Death Manipulation
  10. Power Mimicry
  11. Information Manipulation
  12. Existence Erasure
Causality and Probability Hax resistance are removed due to too much implication that it stems from Acausal 4 nature and Acausal 4 already covers both resistances just fine

D gets NO resistances to the copied abilities of AR (Such as Pain Manipulation and Attack Reflection)

D gets a LIKELY rating for resistances to AR abilities stemming from manipulating realms (Quantum Manipulation for containing information on Dirac Sea, HDM for manipulating higher dimensional realms).

Is this agreeable by everyone?

Other than that
Is there anything else to discuss?

4. Allow Resistances to AR to stay but remove the current reasoning of “not present in AR thus immune to them” and add more context and evidence to D’s feats of resisting the ARs abilities as provided by RM97. We also give D to resistance to predominantly main effects of the AR and it’s sub-effects (side effects)

1. Fate Hax
  7. Information Analysis
  8. Power Nullification
  9. Death Manipulation
  10. Power Mimicry
  12. Existence Erasure
Causality and Probability Hax resistance are removed due to too much implication that it stems from Acausal 4 nature and Acausal 4 already covers both resistances just fine

D gets NO resistances to the copied abilities of AR (Such as Pain Manipulation and Attack Reflection)

D gets a LIKELY rating for resistances to AR abilities stemming from manipulating realms (Quantum Manipulation for containing information on Dirac Sea, HDM for manipulating higher dimensional realms).

Is this agreeable by everyone?
Fine with this. If the HDM meets glassman's requirements as is being revised that's fine too

In all likelihood it doesn’t lol
Is this is the standard revised by @Theglassman12 :
Dimensional Manipulation is the ability to manipulate the dimensions that aren't limited to just the 3-D space. It's possible applications include being able to warp the dimensionality of the target to a higher or lower dimension, being capable of phasing in and out of existences by changing their positions in other dimensions, affecting the target by making them exist in more than one plane, among many other abilities. Note that only dimensions in mathematical sense are included, not manipulations of hierarchical spaces merely equivalent to such, and neither does affecting entire timelines as without further context, it could be classified as an AP feat or a range feat for a particular ability.
If so, then yes it would qualify. Random Supercomputers of Nobilities such as Sigma can trap people in 2D planes, and even SA is able to hide objects and beings in Zero Space or 0-D Realms. Dimensions in VHD are treated as higher and lower infinities with the 2D plane being an infinitesimal subset of the 3D world. D outright resisted Sigma's shenanigans in Novel 17 and EoS D is eternally stalemating SA with no one getting an upper hand in the bout. AR, governing all of creation, would very likely have that Dimensional Manipulation too.

Is this is the standard revised by @Theglassman12 :

If so, then yes it would qualify. Random Supercomputers of Nobilities such as Sigma can trap people in 2D planes, and even SA is able to hide objects and beings in Zero Space or 0-D Realms. Dimensions in VHD are treated as higher and lower infinities with the 2D plane being an infinitesimal subset of the 3D world. D outright resisted Sigma's shenanigans in Novel 17 and EoS D is eternally stalemating SA with no one getting an upper hand in the bout. AR, governing all of creation, would very likely have that Dimensional Manipulation too.
I was more so speaking about current HDM with its current description
However what you have shown now seems to be the case
Confirm with Glassman just be sure thou

You can do so in this thread HERE

Okay so other than that
Can we get some staff in here to apply what has been accepted?

Well that’s it then

Let’s call some staff in here to open D and AR pages.

Apply these changes
Changes:

1. Plot Manipulation should be removed from AR

1. Fate Hax
  7. Information Analysis
  8. Power Nullification
  9. Death Manipulation
  10. Power Mimicry
  12. Existence Erasure

D gets a LIKELY rating for resistances to AR abilities stemming from manipulating realms (Quantum Manipulation for containing information on Dirac Sea)

Current HDM reasons on the AR should be altered and changed to the new one and it should be relisted as Dimensional Manipulation. Also since this is Realm ability of the AR then D gets a LIKELY resistance to it as well

Well that’s it then

Let’s call some staff in here to open D and AR pages.

Apply these changes
Changes:

1. Plot Manipulation should be removed from AR

1. Fate Hax
  7. Information Analysis
  8. Power Nullification
  9. Death Manipulation
  10. Power Mimicry
  12. Existence Erasure

D gets a LIKELY rating for resistances to AR abilities stemming from manipulating realms (Quantum Manipulation for containing information on Dirac Sea)

Current HDM reasons on the AR should be altered and changed to the new one and it should be relisted as Dimensional Manipulation. Also since this is Realm ability of the AR then D gets a LIKELY resistance to it as well
I guess these change seem alright.
Which pages need to be unlocked?

Btw I noticed HGR of D doesn't fit for current Standard. Or atleast new scans and explanation should be added if supporters has it.

Don't see what's the issue here. Fount of Life/Source of Life is a fundamental aspect/or the conceptual energy that exists in everything including soulless non-existent beings and objects. It'll be a Type 2 Concept as per the Wiki's Standards on Conceptual Manipulation. Cutting the Fount of Life will get you erased completely such as in the case of the Nobles in Fog Island, Duke Gilzen, Elder God, Toma, Viscount Kraken, etc all of whom got their founts cut. Some nobles can survive even after getting their fount of life cut but cannot regenerate back their fount of life and will definitely die/vanish. D can not only survive getting his fount of life cut but can also regen it back. Moreover, D doesn't even need this Fount of Life or Energy since he is connected to and gets directly powered by the Sacred Ancestor aka the Void.

I should also mention that D will get all aspects of NEP Types.
  1. Type 1: D has a non-existent soul.
  2. Type 2: D's true self/soul lacks the Conceptual Energy which is present everywhere in everything and drives them.
  3. Type 3: Soul and Mind are implied to be the same thing as stated by Countess Genevieve in Volume 24 that the mind is supported by the soul and the soul's destruction means the mind's destruction.
  4. Type 4: Self-evident that D is not bound by the Akashic Records whose information governs all of reality and even forcefully writing him does nothing.
  5. Type 5: Also Self-Evident, Akashic Records holds the history of everything in creation, and simply removing information about something will make them get erased from history as if it never existed in the first place such as in the case of Kima. D does not have a history at all due to not being bound by the AR. Matter of fact, we have given Monika from DDLC the same Type 5 where the Information also plays a similar role as in VHD, so it's viable in D's case too.
I should also mention that D's NEP Nature gets changed to NEP 2 and 3.
Type 3 is for Obvious Reasons as mentioned by OP.
Type 2 is because, in VHD, there are Non-Existent things and beings. For example, Non-Existent weapons from Volume 2, Non-Existent entities from Volumes 21 and 24, Non-existence itself as shown in volume 11, etc. Finally, from Volume 25, we get the Nothingness, which is a realm of pure non-existence where no Mathematical Construct can exist and where anything (including abstract entities such as the vampires made from Dreams in Volume 5 and concepts such as Conceptual Energy/Fount of Life/Source of Life) that gets dropped completely ceases to exist. So essentially in the verse, we have Existence (1) and Non-Existence (0). Akashic Records exist beyond all of these and govern all of creation including both (1) & (0) while containing their information. However, D does not exist as part of the Akashic Records and is completely removed from it. Enforcing his information into the records does nothing too which proves that he is neither (1) nor (0), and is beyond them both.
Thus, his Limited Non-Existent Physiology rating will have Nature Types 2 & 3, Aspects 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5.

Don't see what's the issue here. Fount of Life/Source of Life is a fundamental aspect/or the conceptual energy that exists in everything including soulless non-existent beings and objects. It'll be a Type 2 Concept as per the Wiki's Standards on Conceptual Manipulation. Cutting the Fount of Life will get you erased completely such as in the case of the Nobles in Fog Island, Duke Gilzen, Elder God, Toma, Viscount Kraken, etc all of whom got their founts cut. Some nobles can survive even after getting their fount of life cut but cannot regenerate back their fount of life and will definitely die/vanish. D can not only survive getting his fount of life cut but can also regen it back. Moreover, D doesn't even need this Fount of Life or Energy since he is connected to and gets directly powered by the Sacred Ancestor aka the Void.

I should also mention that D will get all aspects of NEP Types.
  1. Type 1: D has a non-existent soul.
  2. Type 2: D's true self/soul lacks the Conceptual Energy which is present everywhere in everything and drives them.
  3. Type 3: Soul and Mind are implied to be the same thing as stated by Countess Genevieve in Volume 24 that the mind is supported by the soul and the soul's destruction means the mind's destruction.
  4. Type 4: Self-evident that D is not bound by the Akashic Records whose information governs all of reality and even forcefully writing him does nothing.
  5. Type 5: Also Self-Evident, Akashic Records holds the history of everything in creation, and simply removing information about something will make them get erased from history as if it never existed in the first place such as in the case of Kima. D does not have a history at all due to not being bound by the AR. Matter of fact, we have given Monika from DDLC the same Type 5 where the Information also plays a similar role as in VHD, so it's viable in D's case too.
I should also mention that D's NEP Nature gets changed to NEP 2 and 3.
Type 3 is for Obvious Reasons as mentioned by OP.
Type 2 is because, in VHD, there are Non-Existent things and beings. For example, Non-Existent weapons from Volume 2, Non-Existent entities from Volumes 21 and 24, Non-existence itself as shown in volume 11, etc. Finally, from Volume 25, we get the Nothingness, which is a realm of pure non-existence where no Mathematical Construct can exist and where anything (including abstract entities such as the vampires made from Dreams in Volume 5 and concepts such as Conceptual Energy/Fount of Life/Source of Life) that gets dropped completely ceases to exist. So essentially in the verse, we have Existence (1) and Non-Existence (0). Akashic Records exist beyond all of these and govern all of creation including both (1) & (0) while containing their information. However, D does not exist as part of the Akashic Records and is completely removed from it. Enforcing his information into the records does nothing too which proves that he is neither (1) nor (0), and is beyond them both.
Thus, his Limited Non-Existent Physiology rating will have Nature Types 2 & 3, Aspects 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5.
I’ll call DT to observe this since he’s the expert with NEP stuff

@RM97

One last I will need to to address is AR immeasurable speed

Immeasurable with the Akashic Records: (The Akashic Records contain all of time space within creation, and D was even able to use the records to interact with Sue's dreams in the future, while he was still in the present)

Immensurable when being used (Can attack or warp anything in past, present or future, as something that transcends time)

These stats were given with the Old Standards. New Revised does not allow for these specific reasons (attacking the past/future from the present or send attacks from the present to the past/future) to be valid immeasurable speed feats. A guy tried this in a sailor moon thread and sailor moon had the exact same feats of sending attack from the present to the future and all staff members present dismissed this as not immeasurable speed feat but simply just Time Travel Hax or Range

In the ARs case, it contains the past, present and future inside it and surveys all of it at once so unless their is smth more concrete then this simply a range feat rather immeasurable speed

Neither do I
Did they got erased completely & Regenerated back?

A guy tried this in a sailor moon thread and sailor moon had the exact same feats of sending attack from the present to the future and all staff members present dismissed this as not immeasurable speed feat but simply just Time Travel Hax or Range
I am well aware of that because I myself disagreed with the first attempt at Sailor Moon speed upgrade given the Space-Time Corridor in Sailor Moon is just a 4D realm that connected different points of Space-Time, and that the 2nd Arc was literally about characters warping and manipulating Space-Time.
Regardless, Akashic Records would obviously be Omnipresent in itself. It's hax applications, idk. I'll let the Immeasurable Speed experts discuss it.

Did they got erased completely & Regenerated back?
Only Viscount Kraken did (and D still killed him). The Nobles in Fog Island were also erased when they got killed by D 100 years ago (as per their monologue), but later they were brought back by Sacred Ancestor, though its not a regen feat.

Type 3: Soul and Mind are implied to be the same thing as stated by Countess Genevieve in Volume 24 that the mind is supported by the soul and the soul's destruction means the mind's destruction.
Disagree. It's not said that they're the same, it's said that the soul supports the mind. The mind being destroyed along with the soul would simply mean it's bound to it but none of this makes his mind nonexistent.
Type 4: Self-evident that D is not bound by the Akashic Records whose information governs all of reality and even forcefully writing him does nothing.
Nope. This is still just acausality, it doesn't mean his information is nonexistent.
D's true self/soul lacks the Conceptual Energy which is present everywhere in everything and drives them.
I didn't finish reading the blog but i got through a good 2/3rd of it. He lacks the conceptual energy but doesn't he have his father's energy or something?

Back