• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Novel: My Three Wives are Beautiful Vampires (CRT) (Possible 1-A)

The profile are horrible.

95% of PnA doesn't even have justification and all of them doesn't have citation, I added some. PnA are unbolded, I bolded the PnA from the first key.

I recommend fixing and finishing the profile up to the wiki standard.

I was so happy to see a 1A thread for a true harem = harem ending. Yeah, I am truly obsessed with true harems and can’t imagine life without them. But my heart was broken when I didn’t see anything that reached 1A
and last hope it gets light novel and manga am not ready for that torture of reading

Last edited:
i was so happy to see a 1A thread for a true harem=harem ending,yeah am truly obsessed with true harem cant imagine life without it .But my heart got broken not seeing anything 1A and last hope it gets light novel and manga am not ready for that torture of reading
What are you waffling about??? this novel have a bad writing.

Even worse than some Xianxia and Xuanhuan that I regularly encounter, this novel is that bad. I only scale it because it is interesting to scale.

i was so happy to see a 1A thread for a true harem=harem ending,yeah am truly obsessed with true harem cant imagine life without it .But my heart got broken not seeing anything 1A and last hope it gets light novel and manga am not ready for that torture of reading
so where would you scale nothingness with the scans.

What are you waffling about??? this novel have a bad writing.

Even worse than some Xianxia and Xuanhuan that I regularly encounter, this novel is that bad. I only scale it because it is interesting to scale.
was just excited to see that he has many wives because harem endings are rare, and I just found out about this novel today. It being worse than Xianxia and Xuanhuan, I just can't believe it. I'm scared to even try Xianxia and Xuanhuan,they just don't look fun.

Back