• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vampire Hunter D: Cosmology Upgrade (1-A??????)

Damn... Man, there are so many things that I forgot this too... ☠️

tommy-vercetti-gta-vice-city.gif

R>F is a hard separation. It means no amount of the lower system can ever reach you abs you exist outside of its framework completely. The Low 1-A and 1-A propsals are built over those lower systems, so they don't qualify.
I'm well aware of that. I just didn't understand what you meant by "they're reliant on a system that's of a lower level.". Are you implying that sybil's dreams hierarchy are reliant on a lower level or something?

They're dreams within dreams, which means is a hierarchy that wouldn't qualify for the R>F standards.
Not that I agree/disagree with the upgrade, but aren't dreams accepted as an R>F medium?
Potential mediums for viewing a cosmology as fiction include: written media (Books or stories), images (Paintings, comics, or movies), data (Simulations or video games), or mental constructs (thoughts or dreams). All of the above would be considered less 'real' than the person who views the cosmology as such, and can directly imply qualitative superiority. Note that the medium is usually a representation or container for the fiction on a higher plane and not necessarily the fiction in itself.

They're dreams within dreams, which means is a hierarchy that wouldn't qualify for the R>F standards.
But dreams do qualify for R>F and if you read the comments on the thread, I have explained that the baseline dream is as Real as the Real World/Main Universe.

Back