• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In my first thread I talked about creating Valorant profiles, here’s what will be used for scaling.

[SPEED]:

So Phoenix dodged an AK bullet at point blank in the WARM UP cinematic, and I wanted to calc it. I’m not the best at calcing, so here’s a rough estimate:
Here’s a link to the picture of him dodging it.

Phoenix has no confirmed height so I’m going to use the average British man’s height of 1.75 m.

I’m awful at pixel scaling but from my estimation the bullet was roughly 0.2m away from his face at the time of dodging.

Phoenix did a partial duck, and since I can’t scale I’m going to assume he ducked roughly 30% of his body’s height, so 0.525 m

The gun he was shot with was a Vandal, which resembles an AK-47, which shoots at 715 m/s.

0.2/715 = 0.00028 (Timeframe)

0.525/0.00028 = 1875 m/s (Hypersonic)

——————————————

[AP]:

This is more straightforward than previously. All characters would be 9-B physically, due to being able to make holes in metal doors with sheer force. With specific abilities, they can be higher or lower, depending on the destructiveness. Breach is capable of fragmenting massive areas with his ultimate, I have yet to calculate that. However, this wouldn’t scale to the rest of the cast, as it’s a unique move to him. Astra would be 3-A with her radiant powers due to being stated to handle universal threats, and destroying worlds, which, again, is specific to her.

——————————————

[ABILITIES]:

Every agent would end up getting Superhuman Physical Characteristics, and Weapon Mastery. Weapon Mastery is common sense since they all utilize guns with high proficiency in combat. I’ll be going through character specific abilities now.

Breach: Earth Manipulation, Shockwave Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Fire Manipulation

Omen: Smoke Manipulation, Teleportation, Darkness Manipulation

Yoru: Stealth Mastery, Light Manipulation, Teleportation, Invisibility and Intangibility (Can turn invisible and unable to be interacted with in his ult) Spatial Manipulation (Often handles rifts in the lore)

Raze: Explosion Manipulation, Homing Attack (via her Boom Bot)

Phoenix: Fire Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Healing, Avatar Creation (With his ultimate, he can create an avatar of fire that will take damage instead of him)

Viper: Smoke Manipulation, Statistics Reduction (Vulnerability effect induced by her poison makes the opponent take 2x damage), Poison Manipulation

Astra: Spatial Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Smoke Manipulation, Barrier Creation

Neon: Electricity Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Status Effect Inducement (can stun her opponent with her shockwaves)

Killjoy: Technology Manipulation, Statistics Reduction, Energy Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement

Sage: Healing, Earth Manipulation, Platform and Barrier Creation, Resurrection

Brimstone: Smoke Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Fire Manipulation, Energy Projection (with ultimate)

Skye: Plant Manipulation, Healing, Extrasensory Perception and Limited Animal Manipulation

Jett: Flight, Speed Boost, Air Manipulation, Smoke Manipulation

KAYO: Light Manipulation, Inorganic Physiology (is a robot), Energy Manipulation, Power Nullification, Resurrection

Reyna: Darkness Manipulation, Intangibility, Healing, Statistics Amplification

Chamber: Statistics Reduction, Teleportation

Cypher: Information Analysis, Technology Manipulation, Extrasensory Perception

Sova; Electricity Manipulation, Extrasensory Perception

——————————————

I’ll try to provide scans for some of these abilities later, I’m super tired but here’s the plan for the verse.

Everyone need stealth mastery ufrom being able to make their steps completely silent, Omen needs, fear manip (states he can cause enemies to panic), sense manip/perception manip (his Paranoia ability), resurrection and immortality (type 4) (states he has died multiple times) and ESP (states he can sense the balance of the world can also likely tell how sage's resurrection works) I am sure there are other stuff I am missing since there have been more voicelines ever since.

Oh and everyone needs forcefield creation via shields.

KJ needs power null as well.

Also people should not mistake sage's abilities as ice based. They are crystals. Oh also Omen should have incorporeality and inorganic physiology for obvious reasons.

Last edited:
Astra would be 3-A with her radiant powers due to being stated to handle universal threats, and destroying worlds, which, again, is specific to her.
That's not how that works.
Being a universal threat does not mean 3-A, or even anything beyond 4-C for that matter. Destroying worlds depends on the context.

Nice one man

tho i'd have to admit i'm skeptical on Astra's AP, like u being a universal threat doesn't automatically mean you're 3A and the destroying worlds part depends on what kind of world are they talking about

Astra would be 3-A with her radiant powers due to being stated to handle universal threats, and destroying worlds, which, again, is specific to her.

tho i'd have to admit i'm skeptical on Astra's AP, like u being a universal threat doesn't automatically mean you're 3A and the destroying worlds part depends on what kind of world are they talking about
Well the “destroying worlds” stuff came from a KAY/O line, who actually came from an alternate timeline. Each VALORANT universe has parallel planets, but “worlds” could mean something different

Instead I’d go with “At least 5-B, possibly far higher”

For a base speed for all agents Brim has a voice line where he says Jett moves at roughly 90 miles an hour, which would be Subsonic. Agents are able to keep up with her, albeit slightly inferior, so they can be placed at Superhuman to Subsonic

Unknown, but judging by the nature of Astra’s capabilities (literally utilizing astral projection, manipulating stars, space, and gravity), I think it’s likely very quickly
Oh well, if that's the case, I believe "far higher" isn't applicable here.

"likely 5-B" works better if that's all the information we got. Unless you have further context on the universal threats Astra deals with, of course.

Well the “destroying worlds” stuff came from a KAY/O line, who actually came from an alternate timeline. Each VALORANT universe has parallel planets, but “worlds” could mean something different

Instead I’d go with “At least 5-B, possibly far higher”
yeah that seems alright

You should change the Supersonic to Hypersonic, as that’s what I have calced his speed to be
You should put your calc in a blog then post it on calculation evaluation thread first.

KAY/O also needs Resurrection and infinite stamina (In a voice line he says “Are you guys ready? I know humans get tired)
Resurrection is not exactly correct per say, KAY/O core need to be stabilized by allies and he's not dead at that moment. Limitless stamina covered second part.

Tbh, Destroying "world" seems too vague, specially for a verse like valorant, you should explain how the world means "universe" in that context and not planet/galaxy etc.

Tho, I haven't played valorant for more than 2yr cuz I shifted to linux so idk much about astra.

a question, will spike get dura neg cuz it can kill anyone in its Destructive range regardless of who they are?

Last edited:
I sound like a hypocrite since my grammar sucks aswell but meh.

"Astra who said to capable of destroying world."

It should be

"Astra who is said to be capable of destroying worlds ( or capable of destroying the world )"

Tbh, Destroying "world" seems too vague, specially for a verse like valorant, you should explain how the world means "universe" in that context and not planet/galaxy etc.

Tho, I haven't played valorant for more than 2yr cuz I shifted to linux so idk much about astra.

a question, will spike get dura neg cuz it can kill anyone in its Destructive range regardless of who they are?
Just note ahead, anything related to gameplay such as shield or spike killing everybody in its range will not be added because they are gameplay mechanic unless there is a statement about them.

Also, about Astra destroying worlds statement i will leave it as either Unknown or far higher on her rating. While we don't have anything to doubt KAY/O word, it's still a vague statement and we don't actually see how this will played out visually.

Just note ahead, anything related to gameplay such as shield or spike killing everybody in its range will not be added because they are gameplay mechanic unless there is a statement about them.

Also, about Astra destroying worlds statement i will leave it as either Unknown or far higher on her rating. While we don't have anything to doubt KAY/O word, it's still a vague statement and we don't actually see how this will played out visually.
"(Base Tier), Likely Far Higher" seems fine tbh, cuz honestly to think world would refer to the universe in a verse like valorant seems like a rather wank. At best, the world could refer to the planet and city/country( whatever is the map size) at its lowest.

Another Question, would jett get limited passive Manipulation or something? Because she can use it for jumping higher than normal agents and its always active. Tho its really limited and is probably useless in vsbattles.

"(Base Tier), Likely Far Higher" seems fine tbh, cuz honestly to think world would refer to the universe in a verse like valorant seems like a rather wank. At best, the world could refer to the planet and city/country( whatever is the map size) at its lowest.

Another Question, would jett get limited passive Manipulation or something? Because she can use it for jumping higher than normal agents and its always active. Tho its really limited and is probably useless in vsbattles.
Likely far higher is the safest choice we could go for now.

What Gecko said, Jett gliding is technically limited form of flight.

What’s “limited passive manipulation” ? It just seems like gliding
I meant limited passive air Manipulation because she uses air to fly but its limited to her flying, tho her other abilities kind of mess it up. so flight seems like a better choice.

Back