• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale character profiles and verse

This should be easy to do, we should have a subcategory in the character's profiles for Items used in the game similar to the character profiles for smash bros, this'll include: '''[[Statistic Amplification]]''' (Via Boots of Hermes, the boots make the user move much faster, jump much higher and fall much slower), '''[[Energy Projection]]''' (Via Dohvat Laser Designator, Killer Bees and LR-3 Railgun), '''[[Explosion Manipulation]]''' (Via Fusion Bomb, RPG-7 Rocket Launcher and Spear of Destiny), '''[[Ice Manipulation]]''' & '''[[Statistics Reduction]]''' (Via Freeze Missile, freezes opponents and reduces their speed. Sack bot also reduces statistics as it slows down the opponent by hugging them), '''[[Invulnerability]]''' (Via Gravity Shield), '''[[Air Manipulation]]''' (Via Great Mighty Scythe, creates tornadoes), '''[[Paralysis Inducement]]''' (Via Hedgehog Grenade and Sonic Rift, both stuns opponents), '''[[Energy Absorption]]''' (Via Leech Beam, absorbs the opponents All-Star Power and transfers it to the user), '''[[Petrification]]''' (Via Medusa's Gaze, turns opponents into stone) and '''[[Animal Manipulation]]''' (Via Murder of Crows, summons a flock of crows to attack opponents)

The character's main powers and abilities would simply be what they presented in game/in cutscenes. Now all characters should be "City Block level" simply by this calc. They should also be ranked as having "at least Superhuman" lifting strength as they scale to Polygon man with his transformations. For speed they should upscale from Good and Evil Cole's lighting speed, with lighting being Massively Hypersonic+. In terms of intelligence they should be Gifted as characters such as Kratos, Isaac Clarke, Sly Cooper and Raiden have shown immense skill and mastery with their weaponry, with other characters being able to fight comparable to them.

Last edited:
City Block level is a pretty weird downplay given what Polygon Man was doing. I think he had a profile at some point that put him at Low 2-C but I don't remember. My personal gripe with having profiles of these characters on VSB is that there's basically no scaling chain to be had. You can't know who's stronger than who from a lore perspective because they all have the potential to win the tournament and to lose the tournament. Regardless of who you play as, when you get to Polygon Man he fights you by using corrupted/enslaved versions of previous fighters to fight against you. They aren't clones or mimics, they're the fighters themselves, as is evident by the game over cutscenes if you lose against him in your own playthrough.

With all that in mind, it becomes apparent that there's no way to discern who would be stronger than who. The arcade mode gives each characters rivals to fight against and the winners of those fights are dependent on the player's actions, and after each rival fight you get to Polygon Man and his group of controlled fighters. This creates a scenario where effectively nobody is definitely stronger than anyone else, since there's no specific canon to the game and each story has different characters winning and losing.

Mainly neutral on if their physicals are indeed low but i noticed 8b was already accepted so i am fine with folks being tier 8
(Realitsically they tier 1 cuz of kratos🗿)
Realistically Small Building level cuz of Nathan Drake🗿

Shouldnt characters scale from the boss of the game, given the crossover makes all characters relative with each other and doesnt suggest one is above the other?
He only has 2-C scaling via environmental destruction which doesn't scale to his durability, so unless it's proven he does the 2-C feat with his raw power alone, the characters just scale to his durability which is just 8-B

He only has 2-C scaling via environmental destruction which doesn't scale to his durability, so unless it's proven he does the 2-C feat with his raw power alone, the characters just scale to his durability which is just 8-B
...Raw Power as opposed to what?

That sucks
Yeah, Buuhan from DBZ had a similar situation but was later accepted as being 2-C due to statements referring to his feat as being "done through his power alone", maybe Polygon man has some similar statements we could use to upgrade him as well

Yeah, Buuhan from DBZ had a similar situation but was later accepted as being 2-C due to statements referring to his feat as being "done through his power alone", maybe Polygon man has some similar statements we could use to upgrade him as well
If any of you can find these, i salute you

If any of you can find these, i salute you
2f0.jpg

Attack potency, strength etc
You don't consider those things as part of the character's "raw power"? Is there some kind of site-specific definition of raw power that separates these things that I'm not aware of? I don't see how you could have 2-C environmental destruction without 2-C attack potency either way, unless it's done through some kind of weird chain reaction which obviously isn't the case with Polygon Man. Though frankly I think the reasoning for Polygon Man's 2-C rating is pretty sus especially given the links that are supposed to support it.

It's not really the same, and it's technically not in the game, but he has an unused bit of dialogue where he says "The energies of this universe are mine to manipulate". Beyond that, there's not much. Most of his dialogue is him just hyping himself up either way.

Back