• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Valkyrie Crusade Tiering Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, i recently found out that, while the game never specifies how many universes there are in the verse, the english version only having vague mentions like "wholes/several/lots,etc" other version of the game actually specifically mentions a character having destroyed "countless universes/worlds" of them (the specific phrase being "µêæ´╝îÕÅêþá┤Õú×õ║åþäíµò©þÜäõ©ûþòî") , meaning the verse would have "at least" countless universes, would that mean that characters that are able to "destroy everything/all of existence" would be upgraded to "At least 2-B"?

I apologize if that thread is lacky, i'm still new at doing those kind of stuff

Would "At least 2-B" or something like that be better? because since a character destroyed countless universes, and there are still universes around, that'd mean that there are "at least incalculable amount of universes" right?

Source for the raw text and its translation?

https://valkyrie-crusade.fandom.com/zh/wiki/邪神_安格拉曼紐?direction=prev&oldid=28163

That's where the raw text is, you can find the specific phrase ( µêæ´╝îÕÅêþá┤Õú×õ║åþäíµò©þÜäõ©ûþòî) by copying it and using the F3 thing if anything

The translation is from directly translating the raw text. I even translated "word by word" to assure that'd be the right translation and they all seem to match up with what the translation it showed says.

If there is reliable proof of countless universes, 2-B seems fine.

The God Of Procrastination said:
We really need to decide how we are going to scail the series.
I mean, i don't think it is much "complicated". There is the Celestial Realm (A confirmed universe) and the World of the Gods (An infinite "realm" that existis within the Celestial Realm). So characters that can destroy the Celestial Realm or World of the Gods would be High 3-A, unless stated to be specifcally by Space-Time means i think. Aside those there are also quite a few other universes, some nameless, some named. Valkyrie similarly to other verses uses "World" as a synonimous to universe/universes in most ocassions.

Characters who can destroy or affect "everything/all of existence" would be either At least 2-C or 2-B depending on if this gets agreed on.

And there is also the in-between of characters being explicitly said to create Stars, destroy mountains, planets, and so on. Which are the most casual ones.

Rarely would characters actually scale from each other.

The Rarity thing i think is nothing but Gameplay Mechanics really, they don't really mean strenght, there are Rare characters that are superior to XLR characters. I mean characters that either are stated explicitly to be superior to another (Norns and Chronos) in their card info or ones that rank hierarquicaly higher than others or something similar.

But i guess that's besides the point of what's talked about here.

I mean, it does have more common characters than not really. Most characters are just normal people or characters that have specific powers but Unknown AP.

Oh, i think i forgot to mention that you have to click on the "ÒÇÉ Ôû╝ Úí»þñ║ÕìíþëçÕ░ìÞ®▒ Ôû╝ ÒÇæ" thing to show the quotes, sorry.

Google translates it as "Login Dialog: The moment of absent, I have destroyed countless worlds." Doesn't make much sense because google translate sucks. What is Login Dialog though?

Anyway, I am not sure if "world" here is meant to be interpreted as universe or not.

Perhaps one of our translators could help by understanding the context correctly.

Valkyrie Crusade tends to use "World" as a synonimus to "Universe". Most of times when "World" is a Planet it is stated by the character to be so or it is made clear by the character's context (Like the chacters being Non-Gods or Non-"Cosmic). The Celestial Realm is refered as a "World" multiple times as well for instance.,

Angra Mainyu call the World of the Gods a "World", and it is confirmed to be a realm of Infinite size with it's own space-time continuum. So in that context it would mean a universe.

AKM sama said:
Google translates it as "Login Dialog: The moment of absent, I have destroyed countless worlds." Doesn't make much sense because google translate sucks. What is Login Dialog though?
The "Login Dialog" are the simply quotes that the character says sometimes specifically after you log in.

Yeah, the "moment of absent" doesn't translate well, but the "I have destroyed countless worlds" seems right because if you see every word individually, it matches with the full translation

I assume the dialogue translated normally would be "In the moment of your absence, i have destroyed countless worlds". or something similar.

Tsubasa16 said:
The Rarity thing i think is nothing but Gameplay Mechanics really, they don't really mean strength, there are Rare characters that are superior to XLR characters. I mean characters that either are stated explicitly to be superior to another (Norns and Chronos) in their card info or ones that rank hierarchically higher than others or something similar.

But i guess that's besides the point of what's talked about here.
I'm fairly certain that soldiers, at least, were mentioned from time to time.

That'd be the case yeah.

I'd just need to know if Admin/Mods agree with it so i could change the current profiles that'd scale to that.

Well, I personally think that it seems to make sense, but would prefer to see more community input before anything is done.

So, could the profiles that scale to that be unlocked for me to change their Tier accordingly? I think the only current profiles that scale to it are Angra Mainyu and Magatsuhi, aside Chronos but she already had it

Countless universes suggest only "2-B" is fine. There is no need for "At least 2-B".

Chronos' AP justification also needs to be improved accordingly if she scales. Her current AP justification sounds like a justification of time manipulation with multiversal range. She should also be 2-B instead of "At least 2-B".

If they scale to Angra Mainyu, it should also be mentioned in their AP justification.

AKM sama said:
Chronos' AP justification also needs to be improved accordingly if she scales. Her current AP justification sounds like a justification of time manipulation with multiversal range. She should also be 2-B instead of "At least 2-B".
If they scale to Angra Mainyu, it should also be mentioned in their AP justification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back