• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Final Fantasy definitive revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
But true CoD is based on being 1-A, as it says on the Tier explanation page, it's possible to be 1-A without having infinite dimensions, as long as such a character serves as a background for your verse, and CoD is literally that, a void of non-existence that transcends all concepts with all existence existing within it
not really. the qualifier there is to show that the entity in question is completely independent from the layers or dimensions in the setting. u gotta prove that this entity is completely transcendent over any number of dimensions. what you showed here is just a R-F relation which is just adds a layer or a single dimension to it. it is not 1-A without any more context

Yeah but CoD is mentioned directly transcending all concepts, this would include space, time, dimension, duality, existence itself, because these are all concepts and must be included in "all concepts" even a Hilbert Space (infinite dimensional space) is just a concept in our reality, apart from that the Rift is mentioned superimposing any spatial, temporal and dimensional coordinates

Yeah but CoD is mentioned directly transcending all concepts, this would include space, time, dimension, duality, existence itself, because these are all concepts and must be included in "all concepts" even a Hilbert Space (infinite dimensional space) is just a concept in our reality, apart from that the Rift is mentioned superimposing any spatial, temporal and dimensional coordinates
Not really no. Saying it transcends all concepts is not enough, you would need to explicitly prove that it transcends these specific things, not just say it does. Also even if it does do all that, transcending infinite dimensional space grants only Low 1-A, not 1-A.

dude that's NLF. by using the same argument you could easily say that they're beyond tier 0 since theoretically there's a concept for that. you need specific statements that say the entity in question is beyond the concept of dimensions entirely. just vaguely saying that they transcend all concepts is not enough

you are taking the scans individually instead of linking them all, CoD is beyond all concepts because all existence exists within it like a dream, even realms beyond concepts of space-time, dimensions beyond coordinates and the ocean of Chaos that from origin to existence and non-existence

you are taking the scans individually instead of linking them all, CoD is beyond all concepts because all existence exists within it like a dream, even realms beyond concepts of space-time, dimensions beyond coordinates and the ocean of Chaos that from origin to existence and non-existence
Pretty sure everyone looked at the scans together (because this is a cosmology thread, we need to link everything together) and the conclusion everyone seems to get is all of this together does not come close to 1-A.

The CoD at most gets Low 1-C.

You need actual proof that she's specifically transcending the concept of dimensions for this to pass as 1-A, without that that wouldn't really add anything beyond type 2 transduality.

low 1-C would be like putting CoD on the same level as Chaos dimension and Walk the Echos (this in turn exists below the realm of Altana), both realms exist in a lower form than the Rift which in turn is a shadow of Valhalla , when CoD emcompass all this

If i got everything right, it's more or less:

Universe (4D) < Chaos (5D) < Rift (6D) < Valhalla (7D)

So it's baseline 1C.
more than trivial things that can be created or ignored, it is said that chaos/invisible world exists beyond any and all forms of concept of space and time and form, that it is also mentioned in Light's official level of FFXIII-2 when Lightning makes the distinction between Valhalla and the multiverse:
This part here does talk about the concepts of time and space not applying to the Invisible World, but not applying =/= transcending.

1C is good, 1A isn't IMO.

literally one of the requirements to be 1-A on this wikia is to be beyond space-time concepts, several verses are classified at this level because of this sweep.

why isn't it working? you didn't even give arguments, as i said before, literally the whole FF verse exists inside her like a dream, same concepts and even Valhalla, she's almost like DC's primal monitor or marvel's Oblivion
that was changed a few months ago. you can still use spatiotemporal transcendence to prove 1-A tho.

So it's baseline 1C.

This part here does talk about the concepts of time and space not applying to the Invisible World, but not applying =/= transcending.

Yeah but it's like I said before, the scan of Valhalla not having concepts of space and time is an additional information from Ultimania to say that transcending the space-time mentioned in the game refers precisely to the concepts (which is also mentioned in the Light Novel), so if you join both scans it would look like this: "Valhalla exists beyond space and time, where these concepts don't exist there"

Not forgetting that Valhalla is the last level before reaching the Void so it must necessarily transcend all the levels mentioned before

Yeah but it's like I said before, the scan of Valhalla not having concepts of space and time is an additional information from Ultimania to say that transcending the space-time mentioned in the game refers precisely to the concepts (which is also mentioned in the Light Novel), so if you join both scans it would look like this: "Valhalla exists beyond space and time, where these concepts don't exist there"

Not forgetting that Valhalla is the last level before reaching the Void so it must necessarily transcend all the levels mentioned before
Ohhh

I guess that both the requirements of it being beyond/transcend conceptual time and space are met then? Yeah you're right that we need someone more knowledgeable about the tiering system here.

Anyway, i don't see this being less than 7D.

Like I have been saying on nearly every attempt in the OP (No offence intended) has made, I agree with Glassman. Absolutely nothing seems to warrant 1-A and even the Low 1-C proposal I'm rather conflicted, but I could see some possibility.

Okay. Thank you for the reply. Should we close this thread then?

They are very busy IRL though, and barely have the time for other, more important, tasks in this wiki.

Based on what I remember Ultima saying on other threads, "Beyond" simply means outside by default and not quite above. So it's still vague for it to be Low 1-C let alone 1-A. Also, it just says beyond dimensions, there's no mention of it being above the "Entire Abstract concept of dimensions" unlike some of those whataboutisms. And Dimensions in this context clearly just means parallel universes, not spacio-temporal dimensions. Which makes it even harder to consider such a vague statement 1-A and it would still be Low 1-C at best even if literal. But it still needs to be considered that "Beyond" doesn't always mean above by default. Simply existing outside a 2-A sized multiverse could warrant them being above baseline 2-A, and also could warrant Acausality type 4, but it is not Low 1-C without further depth.

Being above the concept of dimensions, with a cosmology that barely qualifies for tier 1 is reaching and NLF for an upgrade to 1A imo

No, they are not universes, it is literally mentioned that the dimensions are the line, plane, depth and time and the Chaos dimension is a higher dimension that transcends these 4

in addition to being mentioned that the dimensions are coordinate dimensions.

besides having a direct mention of multidimensional beings

The realm of altana is literally mentioned to be a higher plane of existence where the entire multiverse of Vanadiel appears flat.

The Rift transcends all the domains mentioned above so that they look like fiction, even Chaos would have to infinitely increase its power in battle cycles to be able to open a door to the Rift, in addition to being mentioned that it transcends space-time including the Chaos dimension

The invisible world literally has the same description as the top/God tier of Vertigo/DC and other verses I already mentioned

And the Void has basically the same descriptions as characters like Overvoid, Oblivion and Azathtoh (not saying it has the same level)

Also remembering that not long ago Arceus was upgraded to 1-C for merely transcending space-time, FF works on this concept in much more depth

It's low 1C.

For Arceus, the very concept of Space and Time are alternate personalities of His Manifestation

So it's beyond dimensional existence. The concept in itself is irrelevant to his being

There are points in this thread was used long ago and while I'm not saying they're being used out of context and stretching it here, it was a a big problem in that ancient thread. Back then, I don't recall having seen anyone calling that out but even the stretched points still wasn't enough to get accepted. So, if you want to get this through, spend more time and effort to back up your arguments because it's going to be very difficult.

There are points in this thread was used long ago and while I'm not saying they're being used out of context and stretching it here, it was a a big problem in that ancient thread. Back then, I don't recall having seen anyone calling that out but even the stretched points still wasn't enough to get accepted. So, if you want to get this through, spend more time and effort to back up your arguments because it's going to be very difficult.
Tbh, the evidence given here is better than for Arceus.

After thoroughly reading the crt least low 1C

it's really hard when no one makes a convincing argument other than those who go against the wiki system itself.

Arceus is low 1-C because time and space (Dialga and Palkia) are aspects of it, but this is literally the same description of Chronodia in FF1, it transcends space-time while these concepts are just aspects of it.

dante is also in 1-C but the dimensions are not even mentioned being spatial dimensions or demonstrating dimensional superiority to the universe, could very well be spiritual dimensions or metaphysical equal in buddhism.

And that's why I didn't even mention Hyperdimension Neptunia which is 1-C for the simple fact of using coordinate dimensions, things I've also mentioned in this article

That's why I said we needed someone responsible for the tiering page to give their opinion

Tbf, in Arceus case, Spatial World, which is Palkia itself, are a realm higher than the infinite universes. Since he’s the concepts of space that encompasses the 3 dimensional of the lower multiverse and his realm is the counterpart to Dialga’s Temporal World of the fourth dimension that is time, Palkia’s realm qualified as Large Extra Dimensional 4D space. Arceus’s realm is a higher realm even to that and is a part of it, who is said to transcends everything.

From what I can gather after checking out on some of your scans, Low 1-C seems to be the best case and is legit. Based on the higher dimension scan, there is a 5th layer of dimension that has its relationship with time just like time to 3 dimensional of space. But time still apply to things in this higher dimension, so transcends time and space in FF is simply reaching this layer of dimension without necessarily being detached from time. A lot of “beyond time” scans that actually worked for me is simply not having the concept of it, which’s not a justification for a higher level of infinity. One of them even described as being isolated from time. So yeah, Low 1-C is the only possible proposal and it would be great if it get through. Though, many scans just won’t work for me so there might be something there to push it higher.

So it's baseline 1C.

TrueBK98 you missed this?

Based on what I remember Ultima saying on other threads, "Beyond" simply means outside by default and not quite above. So it's still vague for it to be Low 1-C let alone 1-A. Also, it just says beyond dimensions, there's no mention of it being above the "Entire Abstract concept of dimensions" unlike some of those whataboutisms. And Dimensions in this context clearly just means parallel universes, not spacio-temporal dimensions. Which makes it even harder to consider such a vague statement 1-A and it would still be Low 1-C at best even if literal. But it still needs to be considered that "Beyond" doesn't always mean above by default. Simply existing outside a 2-A sized multiverse could warrant them being above baseline 2-A, and also could warrant Acausality type 4, but it is not Low 1-C without further depth.
@DarkDragonMedeus

So what do you think that we should do here exactly?

I personally think the OP's proposal is rejected, although Glass seems to be okay with Low 1-C which I will note I'm unsure about.

Okay. So should we close this thread or not then?

Honestly with how all over the place this revision has gotten it should be closed. If and when the group does get around to playing the games with the tier 1 scans we'll push for the upgrades when we see the full context, as of now Idk what can be used here to argue tier 1 and don't wanna risk the pages looking like a clusterfuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back