• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vados vs Sailor Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
vados blitzzes her before she blinks. vados is also universal while sailor moon is not, big diffrence there in power already.

Victor2 said:
vados blitzzes her before she blinks. vados is also universal while sailor moon is not, big diffrence there in power already.
Sailor moon is universal.I don't see Vados getting past Sailor Moon's haxes.

Basilisk1995 said:
Sailor moon is universal.I don't see Vados getting past Sailor Moon's haxes.
no she is not. the blog it`s posted in her profile is not even accepted in the forum that was made, it`s too iffy.

^^Then make a thread on content revision board to downgrade Sailor Moon.Until SM is downgraded you have treat her as 3-A if you wanna continue this discussion.If you think she needs downgrade , make a thread about it,see what comes out and then continue versus threads.

remember

the Shockwaves from episode 12 were crossing the universe in seconds, Goku could go at those speeds but was holding back due to strain and having no control

Whis is trained to specifically ignore those limiters thus making him MFTL+

Vados >= Whis

why should i?

it`s up to the people who likes the series to prove it. the blog it`s posted in her profile is not accepted even in the forum that was posted so why should i accept something isn`t even accepted in the furom it was made man.

Victor2 said:
why should i?
it`s up to the people who likes the series to prove it. the blog it`s posted in her profile is not accepted even in the forum that was posted so why should i accept something isn`t even accepted in the furom it was made man.

You have to accept it Because it is accepted in this wiki.As long as you are debating in this wiki you have to go by the ratings accepted in this wiki.If you think there is something wrong in this wiki say it in content revision board.Its useless to say this kinda staff in battle.In this battle Sailor Moon is 3-A until someone proves that wrong and that proof gets accepted in this wiki.

That true.

I also think that she can make a barrier that might be able to make her resistant to the hax, but that's just a speculation.

^^The main problem is if Vados keeps blitzing SM, will SM get any chance to use her haxes? Exactly how many times is vados faster than SM? And SM's time manipulation?? How does that work?? Will it help SM to not getting blitzed?

Vados should be faster, maybe not enough to dance circle around SM, grab a beer, drinks it down, come back and kick SM's head off but if she bloodlusted, she's going to instantly get in front of SM and unleash her universal AP.

Depends on who attacks first but I think Vados win, say, 6/10 or a bit more. Judging by what we saw of them, Whis and Vados like to blitz and then instantly incap (like with beerus/champa) or something. She'll be fine if she doesn't under-estimate SM.

How is... Vados getting past her type 4 immortality?

OP didn't say how it's victory, so we have to assume by Death.

Meaning that Vados can just smash her around, like what Galaxia did, and Moon won't get put down from that.

DBS seriously needs to develop some hax of some sort.

Time Stop which is a Sailor Pluto power, but in her strongest form, Moon has all of the abilities.

Pluto stopped time when a helicopter exploded so she could go inside and save the people inside the Helicopter. Her Time Maniuplation doesn't require anything to activate, and could probably do it even when she's being smashed into the ground.

""Time Stop which is a Sailor Pluto power, but in her strongest form, Moon has all of the abilities.""

OK.that's all I needed.SM stops time and haxes Vados.Sailor Moon wins..

Quick question. What about the barrier that resisted the time hax that Whis used? Couldn't Vados create that and be resistant to the time manipulation?

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
Quick question. What about the barrier that resisted the time hax that Whis used? Couldn't Vados create that and be resistant to the time manipulation?
You mean force field? No force field doesn't work like that.

Can anybody tell me how durable Sailor Moon is physically? Given Vados' superior speed, Vados might be able to KO moon.

If the fight is to death then Moon wins via immortality

tier 3.A

Name: Vados

Origin: Dragon Ball

Classification: Alien life form of unknown origin, attendant and martial arts teacher of Champa

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Strength, Superhuman Speed, Superhuman Durability, Superhuman Agility, Superhuman Endurance, Enhanced Senses, True Flight, master in martial arts, afterimage creation, cannot be sensed by beings lesser than a "God", Ki manipulation for offensive and defensive purposes, telekinesis, force fields, energy sensing, image projection (can use her staff to project images from the past),Matter Manipulation (created a stadium with oxygen and a bubble field around it and more), can likely heal others and herself, can possibly make a portal and send others to there.

Attack Potency: Universe level (Equal to or stronger thaWhis)

Speed: Massively FTL+

Lifting Strength:
Unknown physically, Class Y with telekinesis (casually carried the 6 Giant Dragon Balls while also flying and carrying Champa at the same time)

Striking Strength: Universal Class (Equal to or stronger than Whis)

Durability: Universe level (Equal to or stronger than Whis)

Stamina: Unknow

Range: Universal

Standard Equipment: Her staff

Intelligence: It can be assumed that she has an invaluable amount of fighting experience and knowledge, asWhis said that Vados trained him over a thousand years ago.

Weaknesses: None notable

Tier 4.B-3A

Origin:
Sailor Moo

Age: 14 at start of series, 16 at end, future self is 1000, alternate future self is older

Classification: Alien Sailor Senshi Princess/Quee

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman speed and durability, true flight, high-level magic, continuous beam barrage, purification powers, energy manipulation, transmutation, healing, transformation, immortality (types 1 and 4) and reincarnation, automatic defenses that protect her while putting her in a catatonic state toregenerate, sound manipulation, can teleport others to her location, soul manipulation and some resistance to soul attacks, can absorb enemies into the Silver Crystal, seal them, wipe the memories of others, and put enemies into a deep sleep lasting for over 1000 years via power-scaling, time manipulation, limited psychic powers: telepathy, telekinesis, and psychometry, some resistance to illusions and mind attacks, reality manpulation, has shown to be able to revive entire worlds and even a galaxy from ruin, revive citizens and bestow power upon the Senshi as Neo-Queen Serenity

Attack Potency: Solar System level (Luna, who was the previous attendant to Queen Serenity, described the Silver Crystal as being capable of destroying stars and destroying one in a flashback, destroyed Planet Nemesis which threatened to swallow the entire Solar System in a joint attack) | Universe level (The reason why). It is also implied in the final chapter of the manga that Cosmos has the ability to utilize all the galaxy's Sailor Crystals together, which is what formed the Cosmos Crystals)

Speed: Massively FTL (Comparable to Sailor Satur) | Massively FTL+ (hundreds of millions to hundreds of billions of times - flew to Uranus, Neptune, Pluto and then centre of the galaxy in what seemed like a few moments, was fighting equally with Galaxia who took it up as a hobby to fly around the universe destroying planets)

Lifting Strength: Average Human

Striking Strength:
Average Human

Durability: Solar System level | Universe level

Stamina:
Large, Sailor Moon was able to fly to every planet in the Solar System and to the center of the galaxy and appeared to not be tired at all, the Silver Crystal also provides her with a limitless source of energy

Range: Thousands of kilometers, possibly planetary

Standard Equipment: Silver Crystal/Millennium Crystal/Silver Moon Crystal (provides her basic power. Contains limitless power and is the source of all energy in the universe. She can call upon her future self to use the power of both the future and present crystal to double its power), The Holy Chalice (enables her to upgrade her power set and become Super Sailor Moon, though later on in the series she doesn't need it and can become Super Sailor Moon at will), Moon Stick/Moon Rod Moon Kaleidoscope (uses it as her primary mode of attack, with this she shoots a beam of light that purifies evil things and heals normal people. It can be used as an offensive attack or can set up a barrier), Tiara (uses it as a boomerang can control the path and trajectory), Cosmos Crystal (as Sailor Cosmos Sailor Moon has the Cosmos Crystal [or Lamda Power])

Intelligence: High school girl level, she is around an average teenage girl and was shown to be an academic underachiever, as well as lazy and a crybaby and later immense experience as the quee

Weaknesses: Nothing notable

By K.O Vados otherwise sailor moon but again Vados has yet to actually...put actual effort so this could be pretty one sided

Dekoshu said:
This lady, you mean? Not everybody from Goku's reality are necessarily male.
Yeah, i think she's going to seduce Goku XD.

That would make for a really interesting plot twist.

Staying on topic, there is insufficient information about Vados, while people have enough information about Usagi/Sailor Moon.

We all know that unlike other fighters, if people we were to make Vados and Sailor Moon directly physically fight in only hand-to-hand combat, then you should know that Sailor Moon is not very strong in brute force at all. Being an overwhelmingly powerful being should allow them to do actual mundane things effortlessly as well, no telekinesis or anything. Actual mundane solutions.

By the profile, Sailor Moon is a normal human in striking power, in hand to hand combat, Vados would brutalize with ease, Frieza one-hand style.

Otherwise, Vados has BFR, right ? She can bring SM to a dimension at least, while I doubt that his could work, it could allow her to somewhat bypass the immortality if BFR is a winning condition.

Huh. Other than the usual known answers, you think people would have known that such beings can still engage in the completely mundane means in dealing with their opponents, so they proven they're not overspecialized in only using weapons or their supernatural or other superhuman abilities that go beyond direct physical/bodily contact, or even using energy attacks.

Yeah now that i think about, i don't recall SM being much of a strong H2H fighter. She may have the AP of a universe buster, but in comparison to her striking strength? Not worth mentioning.....

That and DarkLK himself said that if one was fighting against SM and were to destroy the Galaxy thing whatever it's named, then that person could win or even kill her that way. IDK what will actually happen, but that's one way Vados can win against her + either through BFR or in close combat and KO'ing her.

See? In Goku's reality, they're not limited to only using energy attacks, or supernatural or elemental manipulation. They can engage in genuine hand-to-hand combat with overwhelming speed and strength, as well as above average combat proficiency. No "hax". No magic. Superhuman physical combat. Also, Vados has actually shown capable physical feats as well.

OP has to specify method of victory, otherwise the thread could be locked. People will have different answer depending on condition

Wait, i think i remember what DarkLK said about it. He said that the Galaxy thing that SM get's her universe level power from (i really need to know what it is) is also connected to her type 4 immortality. So therefore while Vados can't kill SM, she can still do that if she can find that galaxy thing.

Problem was that DarkLK didn't say if the thing is always with SM or if she has to be in her universe to have that power she has....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back