• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlord_Darkness

Username Only
Chaos (Sailor Moon)
SGHEYLHawqw.jpg

vs.

The Overlord (Ninjago): Golden Master form
exyBw-N1k-A.jpg

RULE!
* Speed equlized

Overlord: 1
Chaos:
Neutral:

Last edited:
i want to vote for overlord but he probably dies because of conceptual existence erasure
A question is: can Chaos use it's power against Golden Power? The Overlord can protect itself (GP gives him power to create and shape Realms, so he actually can defend against Conceptual Manip) by using Reality Warping so..

A question is: can Chaos use it's power against Golden Power? The Overlord can protect itself (GP gives him power to create and shape Realms, so he actually can defend against Conceptual Manip) by using Reality Warping so..
Curious to understand why creating would prevent concept for working?

In the case, Chaos can attack across realms or just melt the spacetime away.

Actually with Golden Power it's doesn't really matter. He can destroy both of them tbh. Galaxy Cauldron is just part of the regular Universe soo... Yea
No. That’s not how it works. The Galaxy Cauldron has a higher durability than the universe it is in, and is its own 4D structure. It’s durability is at least equal to chaos who is fused to it.

Destroying the universe won’t do anything to chaos or the cauldron, again, we are talking about a being that melted away Spacetime and existed effortlessly in the void.

What else will the overlord try before being oneshotted with conceptual manipulation (star seed removal) or high godly erasure?

What else will the overlord try before being oneshotted with conceptual manipulation (star seed removal) or high godly erasure?
I don't think that Chaos can destroy the Overlord. His spirit is Nonexistent in nature (existed before the First Realm and existence itself) and Overlord can easily leave dimensional realms if his physical form is destroyed and thus Chaos won't be able to affect him in any way.
The Galaxy Cauldron has a higher durability than the universe it is in, and is its own 4D structure. It’s durability is at least equal to chaos who is fused to it.

Destroying the universe won’t do anything to chaos or the cauldron, again, we are talking about a being that melted away Spacetime and existed effortlessly in the void.
Overlord can directly attack Chaos via Resist Negation and erase it from existence using Golden Power and then reshape Galaxy Cauldron (via high-level Reality Warping) to perma delete Chaos from existence.

No. That’s not how it works. The Galaxy Cauldron has a higher durability than the universe it is in, and is its own 4D structure. It’s durability is at least equal to chaos who is fused to it.

Golden Master can negate litteraly any resistances Chaos have and affect her with them. No Existance Erasure is working on him

He needs resistance to conceptual existence erasure not regular existence erasure
Idk. Creation and Destruction seems like conceptual powers (Destruction refers even as breaking a wood to create fire, not as some energy or something), but this is purely a speculation for now. If we consider Destruction and Creation as conceptual powers (Type 2 'cause these powers exists in reality and they shape it) then we can say that Overlord have resist to very concept of destruction and can affect it with his Darkness

Idk. Creation and Destruction seems like conceptual powers (Destruction refers even as breaking a wood to create fire, not as some energy or something), but this is purely a speculation for now. If we consider Destruction and Creation as conceptual powers (Type 2 'cause these powers exists in reality and they shape it) then we can say that Overlord have resist to very concept of destruction and can affect it with his Darkness
Hellah sure Wu stated Overlord is the concept of evil (even the writer said it too lol) and cannot be truly destroyed

I don't think that Chaos can destroy the Overlord. His spirit is Nonexistent in nature (existed before the First Realm and existence itself) and Overlord can easily leave dimensional realms if his physical form is destroyed and thus Chaos won't be able to affect him in any way.
NEP for spirit not conception, also Chaos has void manipulation via Death Phantom. Also almost all Sailor Moon can interact with non-physical beings. This isn’t a problem.

Overlord can directly attack Chaos via Resist Negation and erase it from existence using Golden Power and then reshape Galaxy Cauldron (via high-level Reality Warping) to perma delete Chaos from existence.

What specific resistances has he negated? Has he negated resistance to high godly erasure?

Also, unless the character has type 1 conceptual manipulation, I am not buying them being able to affect the Galaxy Cauldron, let alone touch it.

Also, unless the character has type 1 conceptual manipulation, I am not buying them being able to affect the Galaxy Cauldron, let alone touch it.
The Overlord can affect and destroy the Balance - multiversal concept that shapes all of the Realms (and even can destroy them). I think he is able to affect Galaxy Cauldron as well.

NEP for spirit not conception, also Chaos has void manipulation via Death Phantom. Also almost all Sailor Moon can interact with non-physical beings. This isn’t a problem.

What specific resistances has he negated? Has he negated resistance to high godly erasure?

Negated resistance to light, existance erasure and holy manipulation (resistances that chaos has)

Overlord powers can blow up the Balance (context of the scan: Clouse is about to use Overlord powers to disrupt the balance)
vy2SBWMl.png

And Overlord himself states he could destroy it back in S16
image.png

The Overlord can affect and destroy the Balance - multiversal concept that shapes all of the Realms (and even can destroy them). I think he is able to affect Galaxy Cauldron as well.

Overlord powers can blow up the Balance (context of the scan: Clouse is about to use Overlord powers to disrupt the balance)
vy2SBWMl.png

And Overlord himself states he could destroy it back in S16
image.png

Currently, Concept Manipulation is not on the profile, and while I can accept your claims on the overlord being able to affect concepts, the type of concept cannot be figured or counted until a propert crt is done to determine it.

Negated resistance to light, existance erasure and holy manipulation (resistances that chaos has

Which type of existence erasure?

Currently, Concept Manipulation is not on the profile, and while I can accept your claims on the overlord being able to affect concepts, the type of concept cannot be figured or counted until a propert crt is done to determine it.
True.
Which type of existence erasure?
All I suppose? Destruction erases from existence at least on spiritual, conceptual and mind levels

Back