• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Useless Mid vs Kozuki Overrated

In this universe, just before he was killed, Oden was sent forward in time by Toki. Wano has been liberated, everyone has healed, and Kid is sailing off, when Kozuki Oden suddenly appears on his ship.

"Red hair? One arm? Metal?? Nice to see you all grown up, kid. Let's see how strong you've gotten!!"

(I know he wouldn't know about Shanks' arm, but it's a good bit)

Killer, however, knowing of Kozuki Oden's power, leaps into the fray to help Kid.

Starting distance 25 meters.

Oden:

Kid Pirates:

Incon:

Last edited:
Really i dont see any wincon for Kidd at all.

Oden is way more skilled, Has Higher AP, Far Better Haki. Only Wincon for Kidd is taking Oden's Swords away but still he failed to do it with Zoro in Rooftop and in Onigashima Live Floor when he used his Magnetic Powers Zoro still was able to hold his swords with his strong power. If Kidd uses Punk Corna Dio Oden will just cut tf out of the Bull i think he easily cuts metal btw so its not a problem. Goatden wins

Really i dont see any wincon for Kidd at all.

Oden is way more skilled, Has Higher AP, Far Better Haki. Only Wincon for Kidd is taking Oden's Swords away but still he failed to do it with Zoro in Rooftop and in Onigashima Live Floor when he used his Magnetic Powers Zoro still was able to hold his swords with his strong power. If Kidd uses Punk Corna Dio Oden will just cut tf out of the Bull i think he easily cuts metal btw so its not a problem. Goatden wins
Kid has Damned Punk and Awakening

"Kozuki Overrated"

--qgON.gif

He can control all metal, including the iron inside of his blood. Thus, he can control where the blood rushes to.
that's not how that works but like Monke said let's move on.

Kidds best wincon is his Railgun and making Oden magnetic. his AP outside of Damned Punk isn't that impressive and he has inferior Haki.

Anyway, Killer has Duraneg and could damage Kaidou, so his addition should be a serious threat to Oden. He also easily deflected two attacks at once that were > attacks that were > scabbard-tiers. He even took attacks from 1-homie BM.

Meanwhile, Kid's best attacks can damage Bigger Mom, and his Awakening has enough LS to pin Oden easily.

Killer gets taken out too quickly, sad to say.

Oden is better at close range, his AP can let him do massive damage to Kidd and he's too small a target for Damned Punk and Corna Dio unless he is Assigned.

That said, Kidd is more durable, can Assign (which combined with his Strongest Attacks could cripple Oden), and is >= Oden in speed, constantly getting the better of Big Meme even when she had Homies.

Not sure who wins right now, as Oden has AP but Kidd has durability and a slight speed advantage.

Back