• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade to Power of the Verse - Maou Gakuin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like you to take a look at this calculation that I did too.

now going to Lay's feat

Pixels:
Lay (1034px) = 1.75 m

Lay Head (147px) = 0.2487 m

Pixels:

Lay head (197px) = 0.2487 m

Distance for laser to Lay (88px) = 0.11109441624 m

I'm going to use 10 cm for Ray's movement, because it wasn't a big movement.

Time = 0.11109441624/299792458

Time = 3.7057108e-10s

Speed = 0.10/3.7057108e-10

speed = 269853761.929 m/s, 0.90c (Relativistic+)

@AncientKing95 Thank you for providing the chapter numbers.

@Antvasima I think we've come to an agreement on the upgrades. Here's the summary.
No problem then. Was just a proposal after all. I kinda don't get why this is being stalled just because two people don't accept, but whatever.

My summary. If it's accepted, please close this thread.

While not all characters will have different keys, if a character takes part in the events of the Silver Sea, they will get a Pre-Silver Sea and Post-Silver Sea key.

Pre-Silver Sea characters and key (Volume 1-10).
1. Low tiers: Stay at 8-C and get Superhuman speeds. The 8-C is from Sasha destroying the stone golem, and Superhuman speeds is because they all have Superhuman Physical Characteristics.
2. Mid tiers: 7-B with Subsonic speeds. The 7-B is because they are scaled to Anos vs Lay battle. Subsonic speeds because they can move faster than the eye can see.
3. Top tiers don't change at all. They stay at 5-A with FTL speeds. Scaled to a suppressed Anos. Not a weakened Anos.

Post-Silver Sea key (Volume 11 and onwards).
4. All characters who take part in the events of the Silver Sea get 3-A with at least FTL speeds. They get likely 3-A because they can harm deeper world inhabitants, characters who all have Universe level durability. They get at least FTL speeds, because they can keep up with deeper world inhabitants, characters who were able to speed blitz other FTL characters.

Last edited:
Ok hold on....whats with the justification for Misha/Sasha? the link says they are suppose to be comparable to the clash...but it doesn't say that anywhere

Nooo... Why?! This thread has come FULL CIRCLE.

It's fine tho.

It all goes back to the soldiers, and me being lazy. We don't have many AP feats for Maou Gakuin currently, so I scaled them to Anos vs Lay fight. Reason being they were able to fight those soldiers who were likely 5-A. Since we hopefully came to an agreement that they are no longer 5-A, they should still be strong enough to scale to that fight. I'm sure there are other feats for that scaling, but I don't wanna go search for it rn, since this thread has tired me out. Sorry.

**Just read the original post for a better explanation.

Last edited:
Oh boy....I REALLY don’t wanna be that person but can we find anymore feats for mid tiers? because to scale them to soldiers who themselves don’t have an actual scaling (got beaten badly by Lay) then we’ll have to just find it

In any case. If we can find more feats for the mid tiers that would be great

Since Ionliosite and BlackeJan seem to agree with your current suggestions, they can probably be applied.

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

If you change the statistics for any characters, also remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the profile pages.

@Antvasima
I believe this thread can be closed now.
There will most likely be another CRT to upgrade Maou Gakuin, since there is evidence for the Silver Sea being a 1-B structure.

**I'll try to find better feats for scaling the characters and provide it in that CRT.

Last edited:
There will most likely be another CRT to upgrade Maou Gakuin, since there is evidence for the Silver Sea being a 1-B structure.
we're on the road to soloing azathoth

tho, i think the diffrence between layers is still not enough to qualified as higher dimensional existence, but hey, there's a statements where the deeper world sees the shallow worlds as shogi.

Last edited:
We also need a CRT for the mid tiers again. Having them scale to a clash when there’s not a single evidence or a statement that says Misha/Sasha is comparable is horrifying

Have all the agreed upon changes been applied, and if so, did you follow the instructions that I posted above?

A CRT for the mid tiers of the verse.

**This CRT was made to improve the scaling for the mid tiers of the verse. Please ignore anything related to the mid tiers in the current thread.

Last edited:
Okay. Now that the requested post has been made, I will close this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back