• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw u ain't serious trying to tell me why it is not first or second. Brother? Bother reading the OP and scans?
Bruh really saying it can be the 1st definition while the first is talking about land.

The third is then referring to a verb. And action that is being performed, has been performed, will be performed.
In the full context dereck sent, he wasn't actively doing anything to sasha and misha, neither had he done anything to control them in the past, Neither was he talking about the future as he was referring to the present.
He simply says everything is moving according to the plot/script he has written.

You don't need to do actively control to make them follow what you want tho. And do you have the part where it's talk about him writing this script?
First scan literally stated as Plot
Something being beyond normal fate manipulation is not plot manipulation in the slightest. Neither is being the order of the world. I will ask once more: What proves that this script/plot is a literal metafictional element, and nothing else?

Yes, that's usually how VS debating works. You have claimed a word with multiple definitions has a specific definition in this context. It is now up to you to prove that the definition you have singled out is the most likely one. I have not seen such proof, and I have read the OP and accompanying scans.

No it isn't??????
unknown.png

Hey buddy, read the sign.
unknown.png
This doesn't debunk or Refute anything. You are assumption goes beyond the series narrative. All plot manipulation statement comes from one arc. Don't see why we need to assume it's just normal plan.
Its just your assumption not a fact.

This doesn't debunk or Refute anything. You are assumption goes beyond the series narrative. All plot manipulation statement comes from one arc. Don't see why we need to assume it's just normal plan.
Plot can juste be machination, it seem like it's the first time you guy see that a word have different meaning.....

Same for you, it's your assumption not fact, nothing of what you show here, tell it's a plot manipulation.

Bruh really saying it can be the 1st definition while the first is talking about land.

The third is then referring to a verb. And action that is being performed, has been performed, will be performed.
In the full context dereck sent, he wasn't actively doing anything to sasha and misha, neither had he done anything to control them in the past, Neither was he talking about the future as he was referring to the present.
He simply says everything is moving according to the plot/script he has written.
You seem to have some problem with reading, the 1st meaning have nothing to do with land.

Okay, lets assume it is. Taking the actual context into account, Eques is referring to his machinations that led everything to that event. Everything that he planned in accordance for the world (which is him). You gonna need more than just this.
If eques is the world it self then his machinations or in that the script is what the reality it is. Then whoever it is his machinations it still the world

It is not just someone thinking in their head, just someone plan or anything else like that
20220903_055842.jpg

Did you forget plot has more than one meaning?

Now read my latest reply and read the first and third meanings. See if they match.
So the first meaning is not relevant, because we talking about literally the reality/world it self

Something being beyond normal fate manipulation is not plot manipulation in the slightest. Neither is being the order of the world. I will ask once more: What proves that this script/plot is a literal metafictional element, and nothing else?

Yes, that's usually how VS debating works. You have claimed a word with multiple definitions has a specific definition in this context. It is now up to you to prove that the definition you have singled out is the most likely one. I have not seen such proof, and I have read the OP and accompanying scans.

No it isn't??????
unknown.png

Hey buddy, read the sign.
unknown.png
No, this is not def how vsbattle works. Imao, please check your dictionary
Dang, imao read the definitions. How is this chapter even talking about illegal stuff? Where is your common sense? Naw bro?
Dang, gods are now a secret of people doing smth illegal, sheesh. Bro, stop, please, with this bullshit and re-read the OP thread. Thanks

We are now really arguing which definition plot means in a clear theater script written by Eques.

You don't need to do actively control to make them follow what you want tho. And do you have the part where it's talk about him writing this script?

This is the full context.
門の奥、光輝いていたデルゾゲードとエーベラストアンゼッタの輪郭がみるみる縮小していき、それは人型を象り始める。

「だめ……」

ミーシャの声が響いた。

「戻りなさい……わたしの体でしょっ。言うことを聞きなさいっ……!」

サーシャが叫ぶも、しかし、彼女たちは神の姿へと変わっていく。

創造神ミリティアと破壊神アベルニユーへ。

『すべては世界の筋書き通り。デルゾゲードとエーベラストアンゼッタ。二つの城と融合すれば、それを取り返せると汝らは思ったのかもしれないが、それは私にとっても同じこと』

ゆっくりと二人の指先が動く。

ミーシャとサーシャは必死に抵抗しようとしているが、どうやらあちらの支配の方が幾分強いか。

『世界の歯車は、その神体に埋まっている。破壊神と創造神を奪い返そうとした彼女たちは、逆にその根源を奪われ、再び正しき秩序のしもべと化す』

ゆっくりと二人の指先にて、魔法陣が描かれていく。

<創造の月>と<破滅の太陽>めがけて。
Behind the gate, the shining outline of Delzogade and Eberlestein Anzetta shrinks rapidly, and it begins to resemble a human figure.

No. ......."

Misha's voice rang out.

Go back,......, it's my body. Listen to me ......!

Sasha cries out, but, however, the girls are transformed into their divine forms.

They become Militia, the Creator God, and Averniou, the Destroyer God.

'All according to the world's plot. Delzogade and Aberlast Anzetta. You may have thought that by merging with the two castles, you could take them back, but it is the same for me.

Slowly their fingertips move.

Misha and Sasha are trying desperately to resist, but it seems that their control is somewhat stronger.

The gears of the world are buried in the body of that god. They tried to take back the God of Destruction and the God of Creation, but they were robbed of their roots and turned into servants of the righteous order once again.

Slowly, a magic circle is drawn with their fingertips.

<Aimed at the Moon of Creation and the Sun of Doom.
Tell me how this refers to the 1st definition of plot (land) or the 2nd (planning)

Alright, it's different from fate, I'll give you that. That doesn't mean it's plot manipulation though 🗿
Plot Manipulation is the ability to control the plot that governs reality. Commonly found in metafictional stories, the plot can be understood as a fundamental aspect of reality once one views that reality as fictional. It is the description of the world that doesn't only describe, but determines, reality itself. As such, by altering the plot, one can achieve virtually any effect, in a similar fashion as with Reality Warping.
Every future is structured by order not by fate. It depends on how any verse describes the plot in that verse. Many verses has plot manipulation for showcase with zero feats.
I'm asking how my logic means no verses get plot manipulation.
Plot manipulation is dependent on the altering the script in the reality. Lmao many characters has plot manipulation for stopping time

i dont want to be that gut but you are is false it should be your assumption . btw i agree about the plot manip

Plot can juste be machination, it seem like it's the first time you guy see that a word have different meaning.....

Same for you, it's your assumption not fact, nothing of what you show here, tell it's a plot manipulation.
Burden of proof on you. You are the one who claiming its just a plan where I clearly explained why it's Refering to the script.

No, this is not def how vsbattle works. Imao, please check your dictionary
Dang, imao read the definitions. How is this chapter even talking about illegal stuff? Where is your common sense? Naw bro?
Dang, gods are now a secret of people doing smth illegal, sheesh. Bro, stop, please, with this bullshit and re-read the OP thread. Thanks

We are now really arguing which definition plot means in a clear theater script written by Eques.
The first meaning is about conspiration not just "doing illegal".

This is the full context.

Tell me how this refers to the 1st definition of plot (land) or the 2nd (planning)
And you i still don't understand what you mean by land

If eques is the world it self then his machinations or in that the script is what the reality it is. Then whoever it is his machinations it still the world

It is not just someone thinking in their head, just someone plane or anything else like that

So the first meaning is not relevant, because we talking about literally the reality/world it self
You forget Eques still has a body that is not actually universe-sized. He is the world in the sense he is inextricably connected to it. And as a matter of fact, he still needs to control the Militia Word willingly even if the world is himself.

Why anyone think is just a plan that appear in someone head???

The scan literally says is the script of the world it self. And who were says that is the world (eques) it self, more accurate is eques is the will of the world, the great order

The first meaning is about conspiration not just "doing illegal".

And you i still don't understand what you mean by land
  1. EQUES literally calls order as plot/Script
  2. Gods calls order as a play
  3. Anos later confirms with another statement after 7-10 chapters.

Yeah you still wanna assume it's just plan.

Burden of proof on you. You are the one who claiming its just a plan where I clearly explained why it's Refering to the script.
It's you who are trying to prove that it's a plot manipulation so it's a burden of proof for you tho....

There nothing here to show that it's a script that everyone is obligated to follow.

You still didn't have show me the part where eques write this script

You seem to have some problem with reading, the 1st meaning have nothing to do with land.
Are you blind? Do you need help? The stuff about land is my mistake though, I'll admit it.
The first definition is talking about a group of people planning to do something harmful. Eques wasn't even existing before this point so he didn't do anything. He makes any plans for this to happen, he has no means of making this happen. They simply followed a script/plot he has written

It's you who are trying to prove that it's a plot manipulation so it's a burden of proof for you tho....

There nothing here to show that it's a script that everyone is obligated to follow.

You still didn't have show me the part where eques write this script
I already explained my part. Your whole argument is based on your belief with zero explanation why it's plan not plot.

Jesus you're all exhausting.

Can someone provide one single scan that proves that 'plot/script' here is referring to a metafictional story that governs reality? NOT 'meta-fate', not a metaphorical play, something that is undeniably metafictional in nature. That's all I'm asking for. A script or plot has many meanings. Why should we assume the meaning you have chosen is the correct one?

All that has been done here is taking a single word with multiple definitions and choosing the highest possible interpretation of those definitions while refusing to consider that other definitions may also be applicable. All while refusing to provide evidence of your interpretation being correct besides "read the OP lol".

Why anyone think is just a plan that appear in someone head???

The scan literally says is the script of the world it self. And who were says that is the world (eques) it self, more accurate is eques is the will of the world, the great order
Dang, some kids want to derail with this bullshit. I never knew we would come to this conclusion to discuss plot definition, where the context talks about theater. Bro, I think I have a headache rn

Are you blind? Do you need help? The stuff about land is my mistake though, I'll admit it.
The first definition is talking about a group of people planning to do something harmful. Eques wasn't even existing before this point so he didn't do anything. He makes any plans for this to happen, he has no means of making this happen. They simply followed a script/plot he has written
So he didn't have the mean to planning tondo something harmful but he have the mean to make a script to do something harmful?

Dang, some kids want to derail with this bullshit. I never knew we would come to this conclusion to discuss plot definition, where the context talks about theater. Bro, I think I have a headache rn
The threater part is litteraly a metaphor even a kid would see that, even more when it's just a mention of "seem like"

The threaer part is litteraly a metaphor even a kid would see that'
But it is still the context, kid. Dang, if the author uses it as a metaphor and afterward he uses “plot/script”, to which meaning he is referring it? Use your brain, it refers to the second meaning. Nothing else. You can't ignore the context and assume shit.

The threater part is litteraly a metaphor even a kid would see that, even more when it's just a mention of "seem like"
Seems like comes from Anos pov stop using your ignorance on everything. Nitpicking is not good. That's also from irrelevant things.

So he didn't have the mean to planning tondo something harmful but he have the mean to make a script to do something harmful?
He is not doing anything harmful in the first place. Everything is moving according to the worlds order and he is the world's order

But it is still the context, kid. Dang, if the author uses it as a metaphor and afterward he uses “plot/script”, to which meaning he is referring it? Use your brain, it refers to the second meaning. Nothing else. You can't ignore the context and assume shit.
I don't how people try to compare plot to plan when theater thing is already explained. Really at this point they can all appeal to ignorance

The theater stuff is supporting evidence that plot was referring to the 2nd definition
Exactly. Thanks, mate!!!!! Eh, please, let's stop derailing this. This is nonsense. We are not supposed to explain to you basic English.

Also @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara I never intended to misgender you, I am simply using the same game you are playing here, since “bro” has also different meaning, therefore you are assuming I am misgendering you.

A lot of people died (and others almost did) due to what he had planned. The plots from Vol 5-9 all goes back to him. It was absolutely harmful.
Dang man, harmful in that definition is also combined with “illegal”, since you do smth illegal, you are doing smth harmful, hence they used “illegal or harmful”, it was not randomly selected, it is literally meant to be synonymous. Dang

Stop derailing and assuming shit but ignoring the context of OP thread. Thanks.

Dang man, harmful in that definition is also combined with “illegal”, since you do smth illegal, you are doing smth harmful, hence they used “illegal or harmful”, it was not randomly selected, it is literally meant to be synonymous. Dang

I am fairly certain killing people falls under illegal AND harmful.

Stop with the snarky attitude and come back when you are actually up to discuss like an adult. Thanks.

A lot of people died (and others almost did) due to what he had planned. The plots from Vol 5-9 all goes back to him. It was absolutely harmful.
Sorry bruh, you must read again about that

Read in arnos use the gili eliam. He mention about the supernatural/abstract thing like order and fate and gear for every tragedy they went through. He not mention it is just plan from eques mind. Every comedies and tragedies, whoever it is life was born or died is according to order the script of the world

Exactly. Thanks, mate!!!!! Eh, please, let's stop derailing this. This is nonsense. We are not supposed to explain to you basic English.

Also @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara I never intended to misgender you, I am simply using the same game you are playing here, since “bro” has also different meaning, therefore you are assuming I am misgendering you.
Then you need to understand basic english too mate.

You guy litteraly try to use an analogy and metaphor made by a god to explain why god don't give a shit about human as an evidence.

We know you guy like to wank thing, but at least do it correctly.

the theater thing was an analogy made by Dilfred to explain how gods unfairly treat humanity on a daily basis, it's not something literal.

Sasha asked Dilfred if gods dont care about people

Dilfred proceeds to answer "Let me say in another way you'll understand", and then says the above quotes

Besides all points, there is 0 meaning, or there is no common sense that the author would use plot instead of a clear basic English term “plan.” The word is not even rare, and if he wanted to intend into that meaning, he would use it.
I am fairly certain killing people falls under illegal AND harmful.
Please, for 10th time, don't ignore the context. Dangs, Eques is doing illegal and harmful, and the god himself is doing illegal. Yap
@EldemadeDityjon, I hope he got arrested soon, mate.

I will go and drink some water. Please stop derailing with this bullshit and ignoring the sole of this thread. Thank you.
Stop with the snark attitude and come back when you are actually up to discuss like an adult. Thanks.
And also, stop using insane assumptions and ignoring the context. Come back when you are actually up to discuss like an adult. Thanks.

You guy litteraly to use an analogy and metaphor made by a god to explain why god don't give a shit about human as an evidence.

the theater thing was an analogy made by Dilfred to explain how gods unfairly treat humanity on a daily basis, it's not something literal.

Dilfred proceeds to answer "Let me say in another way you'll understand", and then says the above quotes
Dang, you did not debunk any shit. You even proved me right that the meaning here is 2nd meaning in this context. Thanks.

You guy litteraly try to use an analogy and metaphor made by a god to explain why god don't give a shit about human as an evidence.

Like i says, dont seperate the theater things from the script things. You will have missunderstanding if do so

Like i says, dont seperate the theater things from the script things. You will have missunderstanding if do so
And why we shouldn't seperate when it's clearly not used in the same context? It's litteraly used to explain better something to sasha using other word, not have anything to do with the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back