• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So before we start talking about ap and everything let’s star with a bit of a cosmology update. The mcu is not simply a multiverse, it’s a megaverse(technical speaking). A collection of infinite multiverses. Now how do I know this? Simple the watcher already stated how the mcu’s megaverse works

Even stating that a single choice can branch off into infinite realties (0:30). We even see this directly line up with Loki’s final ep when the mega verse is freed from kangs clutches

Now on to ap aka the WoG quote
8378280-3effaa72-0cdb-4950-a919-73c66dc8da88.jpeg

Now as clearly stated in the tweet that vultron is punching across “multivreses” as more then one and is clearly stating the he is destroying them. Now combined with the evidence I have brought up showing that there are multiple multivreses and that they are infinite this should grant vultron,watcher and what if strange ap ratings of 2-A

.... You do realise that statement can mean that he is affecting one universe at a time, right? Or 30 at a time, right? Or even two at a time? It doesn't mean he is outright punching through infinite or nigh infinite universes in one shot.

Can you now prove that he is affecting infinite universe at once? Or at least over a few million or so? Cause I am not seeing anything in these videos - and screenshot.

Yeah I'm like neutral on this like it's not impossible for someone else in the MCU to be 2-A but I need more for myself I think to fully agree

.... You do realise that statement can mean that he is affecting one universe at a time, right? Or 30 at a time, right? Or even two at a time? It doesn't mean he is outright punching through infinite or nigh infinite universes in one shot.

Can you now prove that he is affecting infinite universe at once? Or at least over a few million or so? Cause I am not seeing anything in these videos - and screenshot.
If that was the case then why use multivrese instead of just “universes”.

um yes I already did, there are multiple multivreses and they are infinite in size as stated by the watcher and vultron destroyed some of them as stated by Wog

edit: I mean like if he could only destroy like 2 universes at a time then he wouldn’t even be that big of a deal to the mcu since he wouldn’t even be able to fully destroy on branch since it’s infinite yet the watcher thought he would eventually destroy everything(if I’m remembering correctly)

Last edited:
All the statement is saying is that he's turning universes across the multiverses into soup, not that he's turning the entirety of them into soup.
Um no, he literally says his punching across multivreses and turning them(multivreses) to soup. That’s pretty straight forward, I’m assuming he just used the soup bit as a metaphor to describe what was left of them instead of what was actually busted

If that was the case then why use multivrese instead of just “universes”.
So?

um yes I already did, there are multiple multivreses and they are infinite in size as stated by the watcher and vultron destroyed some of them as stated by Wog
That's not proof of multiversal AP mate?

edit: I mean like if he could only destroy like 2 universes at a time then he wouldn’t even be that big of a deal to the mcu since he wouldn’t even be able to fully destroy on branch since it’s infinite yet the watcher thought he would eventually destroy everything(if I’m remembering correctly)
again, there is no proof. just speculation. And it can be interpreted in a hundred different ways. Just yours have almost 0 backing right now

Um no, he literally says his punching across multivreses and turning them(multivreses) to soup. That’s pretty straight forward, I’m assuming he just used the soup bit as a metaphor to describe what was left of them instead of what was actually busted
that's such a huge ass stretch I don't even know what to say lol

So?

again, there is no proof. just speculation. And it can be interpreted in a hundred different ways. Just yours have almost 0 backing right now
So?

Because multivreses are infinite in the mcu lol and a single universe isn’t

how is WoG directly stating what a character was destroying with there own power no proof of ap?

expect the watcher was pretty certain that vultron has the power to kill just about everything

0:37
And I’m pretty sure you can’t do that unless you can surprise infinity(or however that works)

that's such a huge ass stretch I don't even know what to say lol
How is that such a stretch in anyway shape or form? It’s clear as day his referring to the multivreses when talking about the soup part

Because multivreses are infinite in the mcu lol and a single universe isn’t
Okay....?
how is WoG directly stating what a character was destroying with there own power no proof of ap?
Yeah, it ain't. It can be interpreted in literately anyway, and you chose to interpret it as 2-A feat.
Expect the watcher was pretty certain that vultron has the power to kill just about everything

0:37
And I’m pretty sure you can’t do that unless you can surprise infinity(or however that works)

Please elaborate
How is that such a stretch in anyway shape or form? It’s clear as day his referring to the multivreses when talking about the soup part
Again, you can **** over 50 universes at once and still consider it multiversal to a degree. You have to prove he is affecting most of this infinitely large multiverse in one attack - which he isn't.

Okay....?

Yeah, it ain't. It can be interpreted in literately anyway, and you chose to interpret it as 2-A feat.

Please elaborate

Again, you can **** over 50 universes at once and still consider it multiversal to a degree. You have to prove he is affecting most of this infinitely large multiverse in one attack - which he isn't.
This meaning he destroyed said infinity large multivreses

yeah it is, because there is evidence that suggest it is 2-a

he was stated to be a threat to every universe in the mcu and as we know there are multiple branches of infinite multivreses so the only way he could be a threat to everything is if he could surpass infinity

it’s been stated otherwise multiple times. Already have, he is.

This meaning he destroyed said infinity large multivreses
Show me on screen feat that comes even remotely close to it.
yeah it is, because there is evidence that suggest it is 2-a
No, it doesn't. Its suggesting literally anything.
he was stated to be a threat to every universe in the mcu and as we know there are multiple branches of infinite multivreses so the only way he could be a threat to everything is if he could surpass infinity
Yes. Did you know you can be tier 9 but the narrative can treat you a universal threat - without any special hax too?
it’s been stated otherwise multiple times. Already have, he is.
So can I see a scan of this said statement? The one where a character says he destroyed infinite universes in one go?

Or a more clear cut statement than whatever this is.

Yeah this has been brought up before. The Stones on their own have a 3-A feat and Ultron's best showing is a Low 2-C feat that happened back to back. The twitter quote just back the Low 2-C rating and gives it a possibly higher statistic, which is what he currently is.

Also the MCU is just one Multiverse with infinite universes. Its part of the larger Marvel Multiverse from the comics and it has its own official Earth number. At worst its just some adjacent multiverse, not its own thing.

Show me on screen feat that comes even remotely close to it.

No, it doesn't. Its suggesting literally anything.

Yes. Did you know you can be tier 9 but the narrative can treat you a universal threat - without any special hax too?

So can I see a scan of this said statement? The one where a character says he destroyed infinite universes in one go?

Or a more clear cut statement than whatever this is.
I don’t see why need to do any on screen feat when WoG states that’s how his clearing out the mcu

I don’t see how my evdince is suggesting anything

Cool expect last time I checked narratives don’t go that far unless said tier 9 character has some device or a way to gain said universal lvl power. Kinda like vilgax or dr doom and last time I checked vultron was only using the stones to get the job done.

You already have, watcher and Bradley.

you mean a more clear cut statement then being stated that he would destroy everything in the mcu or the one where he was stated to be destroying multivreses? Because those seem pretty clear cut

Yeah this has been brought up before. The Stones on their own have a 3-A feat and Ultron's best showing is a Low 2-C feat that happened back to back. The twitter quote just back the Low 2-C rating and gives it a possibly higher statistic, which is what he currently is.

Also the MCU is just one Multiverse with infinite universes. Its part of the larger Marvel Multiverse from the comics and it has its own official Earth number. At worst its just some adjacent multiverse, not its own thing.
if he was just low 2-c then he wouldn’t be a threat to the entire mcu

dosen’t seem to be the case seeing as Bradley described vultron destroying more then one multivrese

I don’t see why need to do any on screen feat when WoG states that’s how his clearing out the mcu
WoG isn't saying that he's destroying multiverses and we never see him destroy multiverses. Ultron's ultimate plan was to wipe out the multiverse and it involved things like sending his drones to invade them rather than nuke them instantly.
if he was just low 2-c then he wouldn’t be a threat to the entire mcu
A Low 2-C in the Watcher's realm that can generate an infinite amount of soldiers is a major threat to the MCU. Look at what the TVA can do and they lack Ultron's power by and large.

I wonder why... oh, that's right. Because the on screen feats are very very low in tier 2. Whereas this one is wayyy too high.
I don’t see how my evdince is suggesting anything
You got something out of it tho lol
Cool expect last time I checked narratives don’t go that far unless said tier 9 character has some device or a way to gain said universal lvl power. Kinda like vilgax or dr doom and last time I checked vultron was only using the stones to get the job done.
Yeah, one universe at a time.
You already have, watcher and Bradley.
Where specifically?
you mean a more clear cut statement then being stated that he would destroy everything in the mcu or the one where he was stated to be destroying multivreses? Because those seem pretty clear cut
The former can be done through time. Give it a few million years and he might just do that. Or create a chain reaction. We don't know.

The latter comes from WoG which is grossly misinterpreted

WoG isn't saying that he's destroying multiverses and we never see him destroy multiverses. Ultron's ultimate plan was to wipe out the multiverse and it involved things like sending his drones to invade them rather than nuke them instantly.

A Low 2-C in the Watcher's realm that can generate an infinite amount of soldiers is a major threat to the MCU. Look at what the TVA can do and they lack Ultron's power by and large.

8378280-3effaa72-0cdb-4950-a919-73c66dc8da88.jpeg

That looks like “multiverses” to me. Technically we do in his watcher fight. Because he wanted to wipe out life not necessarily the universe itself.

Being able to generate an endless amount of soilders is not the same thing has having infinite soilders(like on deck) since you can’t count up to infinity. You mean the same guys that only had to deal with a neutered timeline(thanks alioth) and stop an occasional deviant timeline but got completely overwhelmed when the sacred timeline was freed?

That looks like “multiverses” to me.
"Punching across multiverses" followed by "Universe soup". If the writer used "Multiversal or Multiverse soup" you would have a point, but they don't.

Lining it up with the episodes its more like that Ultron is attacking the multiverse (hence punching across them) and turning the universes he attacks into cosmic dust (Universe soup).

Ultron may be higher than Low 2-C, I will agree there. The issue here is that we have no hard evidence that quantifies how into 2-C /2-B/2-A it could be in. Without that his current rating is all he gets.
since you can’t count up to infinity
Yes you can. You're thinking of the larger uncountably infinity.

Ultron is literally mixing the multiverse like soup meaning that he’s mixing them all at once like soup. Did you even look at these emojis?🥣🍜🍲
He’s literally mixing the multiverse together like soup. Did you people even read this or are you just choosing to ignore this just because?

I wonder why... oh, that's right. Because the on screen feats are very very low in tier 2. Whereas this one is wayyy too high.

You got something out of it tho lol

Yeah, one universe at a time.

Where specifically?

The former can be done through time. Give it a few million years and he might just do that. Or create a chain reaction. We don't know.

The latter comes from WoG which is grossly misinterpreted
You mean the feats of characters that vultron scales over quite a bit. I don’t see how when scales above most characters by quite a lot

posts 20 and 1

What are you talking about? Destroying a one universe at a time isn’t going to get you any closer to infinity lol and what chai reaction would destroy the mcu exactly?

It litterly isn’t lol, it’s very clear cut

"Punching across multiverses" followed by "Universe soup". If the writer used "Multiversal or Multiverse soup" you would have a point, but they don't.

Lining it up with the episodes its more like that Ultron is attacking the multiverse (hence punching across them) and turning the universes he attacks into cosmic dust (Universe soup).

Ultron may be higher than Low 2-C, I will agree there. The issue here is that we have no hard evidence that quantifies how into 2-C /2-B/2-A it could be in. Without that his current rating is all he gets.

Yes you can. You're thinking of the larger uncountably infinity.
Why would a metaphor some how change what he was referring to? And if he actually meant just a universe or universes then there would be no point in even bringing up multivreses

seems more like he was killing everyone and ended up destroying multiverses in his fight with watcher

Ok. expect wog, even if you don’t want to go with 2-a, the fact that bradly stated he was destroying multivreses instead of just universes woukk on d atleast warrant an upgrade to 2-b

I guess, but wouldn’t he already have to start out with infinite solderis or something like that and then go up to like infinity 2 and 3 and even then wouldn’t he still need to surpass infinity since the infinite countable set litterly just goes on forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back