• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was obviously referring to my comment 💀
Your own comment isn't WoG.

Unless you're a writer for the show, in which case it would if you can prove yourself as that person.
Why would a metaphor some how change what he was referring to?
I don't know where you got Metaphor from.

Unless you mean the tweet, in which I just explained why it isn't a clear cut 2-A statement.
seems more like he was killing everyone and ended up destroying multiverses in his fight with watcher
His retcon punches were only universes unless proven otherwise.
he was destroying multivreses instead of just universes woukk on d atleast warrant an upgrade to 2-b
The WoG really only justifies his current "higher" rating. Its a tweet without enough context to warrent something more, especially with Ultron and the IG's other feats are either 3-A or Low 2-C
I guess, but wouldn’t he already have to start out with infinite solderis
He spams them when needed. Which is why a bunch attacked Party Thor.

The robots are strong but I doubt that they're going to help against someone like the Watcher or Strange Supreme who can easily nuke them (they all died to a 5-A explosion after all originally).

he multiverse together at once like how you mix soup in a bowl.
But the author doesn't use "Multiverse soup" but "Universe soup" and Ultron's feats all top out at Low 2-C, with nothing greater.

The quote is what gives him his current higher rating, but isn't not enough for anything else.

Your own comment isn't WoG.

Unless you're a writer for the show, in which case it would if you can prove yourself as that person.

I don't know where you got Metaphor from.

Unless you mean the tweet, in which I just explained why it isn't a clear cut 2-A statement.

His retcon punches were only universes unless proven otherwise.

The WoG really only justifies his current "higher" rating. Its a tweet without enough context to warrent something more, especially with Ultron and the IG's other feats are either 3-A or Low 2-C

He spams them when needed. Which is why a bunch attacked Party Thor.

The robots are strong but I doubt that they're going to help against someone like the Watcher or Strange Supreme who can easily nuke them (they all died to a 5-A explosion after all originally).
I was referring to the soup bit

Considering his objective was to murder everyone and not necessarily destroy everything(unless he needs to) and we only really see him punching across multiverses in his fight agianst the watcher would make it seem like that was what Bradley was referring to

I don’t see why not when looking at Loki and what if. When the only other possible multiverses would be the branches sticking out from the main timeline. The only other feat for ig is from thanos who struggles to use it well vultron has no problems spamming all the infinity stones and using there full potential.

I know, I’m asking that wouldn’t he need to start out with an infinte amount of Soldiers and more to get the job done agianst minus god tiers

There’s clear as day evidence
Clear as day evidence would be Ultron during the show nuking the multiverse.

What you have is a Tweet from a cowriter that didn't even write the episode with the Tier 2 Ultron feat.
we only really see him punching across multiverses in his fight agianst the watcher would make it seem like that was what Bradley was referring to
That only hurts your point there. Because he did not destroy those universes but breeched them. If he was nuking multiverses they would have showed or mentioned it.
I don’t see why not when looking at Loki and what if.
Because in those shows Ultron was never shown doing more than a Universal feat.
I’m asking that wouldn’t he need to start out with an infinte amount of Soldiers
Not really. His army is enough to kill of the majority of any MCU universe. Those they struggle against Ultron can one shot.

What you have is a Tweet from a cowriter that didn't even write the episode with the Tier 2 Ultron feat.
it’s literally evidence from someone who worked on the episode.

Still, he worked on the episode and probably got that from Marvel.

It should also be noted that The Watcher didn’t really consider Dormammu or Alioth a threat.
Not viewing something as a threat, which there's no real indication of, is not the same as scaling to their AP.

Dorm is heavily limited in how he attacks universes and Alioth is controllable. Ultron has neither of those limitations.

That only hurts your point there. Because he did not destroy those universes but breeched them. If he was nuking multiverses they would have showed or mentioned it.

Because in those shows Ultron was never shown doing more than a Universal feat.

Not really. His army is enough to kill of the majority of any MCU universe. Those they struggle against Ultron can one shot.
Sorry for the late ass response, wanted to finish some stuff irl. Anyways I concede

for people who watched the new movie from the stranger:

I didn't watch What If, would Dr Strange scale to this upgrade since he defeated this version?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back