• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade for Chara

I kinda feel as if Chara needs to be buffed to at least a 2A. Because firstly, at the end of the genocide run, he one shots the entire game. Which is basically the multiverse. And secondly, he has way more determination than Frisk. If he faced Asriel (God of hyperdeath), I'm pretty sure Chara would win. His one shot feat outclasses every other feats for all other characters.

Not really.

Flowey stated his Omega Form > Chara.

Not only that but Chara feeds on Frisk's determination, so they can't really be higher.

I don't mean the Chara inside Frisk's soul, I mean the Chara which is reborn from all of the determination he absorbed which allowed him to destroy the multiverse in one blow. Yes Flowey said he would become stronger, but he had no idea of what even genocide Frisk was capable of. Which led to him betraying Frisk/Chara and getting himself killed.

Flowey didn't underestimate them, Flowey just didn't think Chara would actually kill him given that they used to be friends.

Let's put it this way:

Frisk managed to damage Omega Flowey on a neutral/pacifist run. This was with the help of his determination and the help of the souls.

Genocide Frisk killed Undyne The Undying (who is lower class multiversal) even before achieving max LOVE for him.

Chara was then summoned after absorbing his genocide power and determination. Chara then destroyed the entire multiverse with one blow and recreated it. Destroying the entire multiverse meant he destroyed every timeline and recreated it. Therefore he possessed Frisk no matter what Frisk did.

So this is why I feel as if Chara should be 2A.

Frisk was posse waaay early game before they even had any determination. So Chara possessing them was pretty easy.

Undying seems like a case of Determination to me.

It isn't.

Flowey held back the whole way during his fight so it's impossible to see how strong he is truly.

Only thng left is that statement.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
It isn't.
Flowey held back the whole way during his fight so it's impossible to see how strong he is truly.

Only thng left is that statement.
It is. It doesn't really matte if Flowey held back or not. Even if you hype him to hell Chara's feat is still way superior.

It kinda does. You are pretty much limiting Flowey to a casual feats he has done (When destruction wasn't even his goal).

Saikou The Lewd King said:
It kinda does. You are pretty much limiting Flowey to a casual feats he has done (When destruction wasn't even his goal).
As i said. All that he did was destroying a SAVE File casually. Even if you hype that to an insane amount. It's still inferior than destroying the totally of existence.

Flowey's statement is still baseless.

Again, why does it matter? Even if a character did a lesser feats than someone they are superior to they shouldn't be downgraded to their own lower feat.

Flowey still talks about said statement even when Chara is nearing their maximum potential (At new home) with no indication that he is somehow wrong.

Back