• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unwritten, Fables, and DC Continuity Connection

Status
Not open for further replies.
in The DC Book: A Vast and Vibrant Multiverse Simply Explained,
Largely irrelevant
they treat creator owned stuff as part of the continuity.
Not all, just some.
Fables is also canon to unwritten if you read the last 4 issues,
They had a crossover, yes. But so what?
Again, so what? Crossovers happens. But you have to explain why they scale.
The evidence for it being non canon is that its creator owned, but there's evidence that being creator owned doesn't make it non canon. Only swerzye has attempted to refute it, you didn't
There is so much more evidence than just that.

Characters crossing over to other series has never ever been enough to consider two continuities canon to each other, unless very strong and reliable evidences and arguments are brought on, and at most we consider crossover characters as alternate versions.

Disagree with the premise.
care to explain?

What, that the evidence is enough? It isn't. At all. There.
If you don't want to elaborate, then don't comment

Largely irrelevant

Not all, just some.

I didn't say the guidebook states all creator owned comics are canon, I used that to prove being creator owned isn't enough

Never said anything about scaling. The crossover is a reference, and its not just a "crossover", its characters that are the same as their Fables counterparts appearing in a DC comic

This is a lie. There isn't any at all, and if there is, why can't you show it to me? Is it hard?

I think for most staff you can just report us normally, you'd need human resources for a Sysop since other Sysops can't really punish them.

That said, besides the obvious, nobody minds if I close this, right?

Yeah I'm just gonna, feel free to uh, report me for mod abuse I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back